Why do women all ways mention the fact that they need to "PEE"

Why do women all ways mention the fact that they need to "PEE"

I have talked to THOUSANDS women via online,or text message, They always say "I need to Pee" after a long converstation, if you manage to text a girl back and forth for 2+ hours they eventually will let you know they need to "PEE"

Why? Why do they explicitly want to plant that thought into our heads ?

Attached: 92c7eba2-085b-4d55-9e42-7bcee228641c.jpg (970x582, 119K)

They don't want you to know that their gonna shit

its girly

im a cute boy and i do it too with my friends

i don't know but its pretty hot. i want to get peed on so bad

They forget their surroundings and OR they assume youre not weirded out by it and our in on their lingo. Its also a shit test to see how you react. They do the same thing when they talk openly about periods. They want to see if men can separate the bodily function of their vagina with the sexual one.

Coming back to my first point, peeing carries with it a certain level of comraderie with women. Women are naturally fearful of rape so they general go and pee with a friend.This becomes almost like a rite of passage kind of thing. Girls tend to hang out in the bathroom, talk, laugh, gossip and brag about women bullshit. Its essentially their safe space where they can let their hair down and be who they really are. So yeah sometimes they forget they arent around their girlfriends and say it out loud when around their beta orbiters.

that has never happened to me. sounds pretty hot though

yeah i generally take it as "i need to take a break from this conversation from a bit but don't want to say that."

so what is the most alpha response to this shit test?

Idk about girls, but I tell people I have to piss or shit more to just let them know why I'm leaving the room or will be away for a second. So they don't think I'm ignoring them or leaving because they did something wrong.

It's to let you know they wont be replying for a period of time.

If you dont think peeing girls are hot you are probably gay t b h

Attached: 6FB7056A-750D-4319-9FA3-AADE23EAF462.jpg (421x604, 42K)

I always tell them "oh ok send pics" and in my experience it can only go 2 ways and they say something like "you wish" or smt along the lines or they're like "those kinds of pics are for later" or something along the lines so they either take it as a joke or they make it sexual.Either way, i don't lose so meh.

really though, why is pee so hot?

Tell them "no" and to just piss themselves.

It's indecent and disgusting. They don't have the courtesy to be polite such as "I gotta use the restroom". Hearing "I gotta pee" just makes me want to gag.

Spotted the original virgin autist

yeah good job spotting that virgin autist.
you realize where you are right?

Attached: 1514763038774.jpg (250x245, 6K)

I'm a dude with a piss fetish who's explored it with actual women and I still think it's crude when women say they have to "pee." Arthur Wellesley didn't die for this.

the most alpha response to 99% of shit tests is "Ok" spelt exactly like that

an excellent question that I dont think will be answered in this thread

Attached: 85CCBCB5-4D58-4D9A-ADEA-F27E6E3EF68A.jpg (1775x1152, 364K)

social norms?
statistically; smaller bladders?

>Its also a shit test to see how you react.
no it's not dumb fuck, my mum would do it all the time even when she was just with us kids, my sister does it, my ex did it. all women do it.

Wrong. Women do it because it's a little "unladylike" to talk openly about bodily functions and because this expectation is subverted, they think they're being funny/quirky/unique. It's the equivalent of women who say they love pizza: it's completely normal, but by bringing so much attention to it, they're showing off how offbeat and full of personality they are

"I gotta take a shit, want a pic?"

For women, the whole world is a cow-towing magical piss realm. Everything they do is either recommended or forgiven. If you cotton to this knowledge, look out and pray hard!

its a secret code to let everyone know she has another call from chad.