Your career/job

>your career/job
>what you actually wanted to be

SAP consultant
Writer

Attached: __original_drawn_by_ayu_mog__941b2ab6e4be9da6d1a045b926e06177.png (702x702, 442K)

NEET
Literally God.

NEET
Normal

Attached: 1513876962191.jpg (304x558, 100K)

economist
no idea what i wanted/want to be

NEET
Any thing that could sustain myself

Attached: 1519189317025.jpg (719x392, 45K)

>NEET
>translator or codefag

>NEET
>Voice actor

n/a
some kind of person that makes stuff and sells it online

>graphic designer
>subsistence farmer/unabomber

i won my state in writing and i could never make it user
its ok, just do it as a hobby, never expect anything more and maybe you'll get lucky

>Retail
>Astronaut

I've wanted to do a million jobs really, teacher, game designer, pilot. But ultimately astronaut is always what I want to be, but even if I somehow magically went to all the college and got into nasa my arm got fucked in a accident so I could never be a candidate.

What cause you guys to give up or stopped you from your dream? Mine was mostly I couldn't afford college

Attached: uchuu kyodai.jpg (589x471, 210K)

>Student
>Football player in the Premier League

>>your career/job
ortho/trauma surgery resident
>>what you actually wanted to be
NEET

>Neet
>train conductor
dont have other train images

Attached: 1526359314397.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

>when your waifu is in the line up
Someone has good taste

i was a pilot for a while, its absurdly overhyped and the starting pay is god awful. dont fall for the "more jobs in the industry" bullshit they try to feed you

>machinist
>anime illustrator

Attached: 1525990707892.png (289x332, 128K)

That sucks cause there is a reasonably high chance that's the job I will stick with. Cause pilots school doesn't cost nearly as much as college does. I think I'll enjoy it though for the comfy long rides

Programmer
Programmer

Warehouse operative

Drummer or game designer

Attached: Dd1N-DpU0AAju-p.jpg_large.jpg (629x1000, 63K)

NEET
Dead

Do you still play drums?

McDonald's I wanted to be an artist or a musician. so many of us have ended up this way but I'll keep fighting it's all I can do

you poor souls I know the feeling. it sucks so many of us ended up this way

I only got a drum kit last year, I'm 22 now.
I don't even know anyone with any positions free for a rookie like me, it's not like I have lots of friends either.

>installer for commercial display racks in electronics stores
>ecologist
life is a fuck

>R & D Engineer
>NEET

Attached: neet just b urself.png (500x326, 146K)

NEET
dead

unoriginal

>unoriginal
Clearly:

good damn that image is creepy. I'm definitely rethinking my wish of life to be like my manga/living in one

>neet
>neonatal nurse or a praticioner

NEET
Cartoonist/Animator

>what you wanted to be
>wanted
>writer
you can become a writer at any age retard, writing isn't like chess where you have to start some memorization process at a young age to get ahead

gene wolfe was like 49 when he released the greatest work of science fiction of all time.. granted it wasn't his first book but there's countless other examples. also he was never a "writer" he worked real jobs and wrote in his freetime up until he was like 50 something

the only one i can recognize is haruhi so you likely have some real shit taste in waifus

More like you are just a casual who can't pick out all these mainstream characters.
How the hell you not see and know tomoyo on the spot

Attached: 2416723-tomoyo.jpg (453x640, 37K)

NEET
I don't even know, my dreams have been invalidated so many times now I can't even count them.

Attached: 1504522381304.jpg (500x399, 28K)

NEET
Nothing ori

Attached: 1517999189569.jpg (698x1754, 267K)

>how do i not recognize the most generic anime waifus
i mean look at her eyes, you can find her face in every "manga drawing 101" book ever made

whoever conceptualized haruhi at least had the insight to give her that hair accessory

NEET
mortician

>welder, neet atm
>wanted to do gymnastics as kid, religious parents forbade

>to give her a hair accessory
>tomoyo clearly has one
>tomoyo is from clannad, one of the most iconic anime in history
Go back to facebook you fucking normie

NEET
Nothing. I never had any idea what I wanted to do beyond have fun and play games. Everyone told me I was smart and would figure out what I wanted to do eventually and now after high school and college I still have no fucking idea what to do.

NEET
Investigative Psychologist

>i won my state in writing and i could never make it user
I think I saw your post on wizchan, are you the same wizchan state writing champ?

>Industrial cleaning (truckwash, houses, storage, stores)
>Math teacher

Software consultant
Software consultant with friends

NEET
NEET

YEAH BOI

>intern at ivy-leagu uni doing cancer research
>then an unpaid intern at a less prestigious uni doing something that lines up better with my research interests
>then I burnt out, gave up, started again with a small business
>I just want to make tools all day that do cool shit. Luckily that's part of what I'm doing now
Hopefully there's enough money to justify it. Luckily I have the business experience to help judge if it does.

I feel sad all the time even if I always manage to do the things I want to do...

>NEET
>NEET
Everyone found it weird that I never had a dream job as a kid. Just coasted along through school and college then went straight on benefits.

Attached: 1518012399041.png (680x676, 353K)

The high level of NEETs here makes me have a little bit of hope for this board again.

security consultant
a criminal

Prep cook
Idk

>Neet ISFJ male weeb college student
>Normal

Attached: 744ecf268d92d9beacfb852b14064e77.jpg (736x846, 98K)

Medicine
NEET

Fieldcook in armouredtelecomunits
Ict guy/someone who works with pc hardware

>field service representative for power company
>substation technician
Now driving around listening to 80s music all day and cutting people's power is fun and all but ever since I worked a 7.2kv line I just want more. Prehaps being a helicopter lineman might be cool too.

naisu. patrician taste