Can we talk about him now? *silence* Ok good. Wtf was he thinking drawing this?

Can we talk about him now? *silence* Ok good. Wtf was he thinking drawing this?

Attached: 2018-05-21-disinigration.jpg (1000x1414, 709K)

Based chadman

He's thinking a loli is fine too.

Your lack of humour shows how much of a normalshit you really are

Attached: 1526312864101.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Daily reminder that if the idea of pedophilia disgusts you, you are a normalfag.

Expect nothing about this was funny. I don't have anything against jokes about rape, pedophiles or anything else because they are jokes but this was just fucking retarded. The joke could be described like this. Guy gets cough cheating both the wife and the girls he is cheating with dissappear (funny avangers meme hehe xd). His doughter comes back home and his dingdong goes up. There is literally nothing funny.

>man of shad
yes

Attached: 1488120131245.png (420x402, 16K)

you just have a terrible sense of humor, normie

Attached: 1520500507588.png (444x423, 172K)

Maybe. Or maybe you are a fag and should kys

you're a nigger and everyone hates you

No, it was genuinely funny and creative. Somewhat dark but refer to my former post about your absence of humour normalcunt.

Attached: 1526172084358.png (540x718, 382K)

Ur mom is fucking funny and creative for making such a piece of shit like you. Honestly if you find this comic in any way funny you are a retard and just so your genes do live on you should kys

>and just so your genes do live on you should kys
Something doesn't add up here

Attached: 1526546053630.jpg (314x321, 32K)

>Ur mom is fucking funny and creative for making such a piece of shit like you.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROASTEDDDDD!!!! OHHHHHH

Is this a one time joke or is there a full comic of what happens after?

Wrote don't but autocorrect fucked it up. But honestly if you didn't figure that out you should kys

It doesn't. You get blueballed, just like the guy. The joke works on multiple levels.

alright, chill there pal

you know, no one's forcing you to be here if you find the environment problematic

Attached: 13457893864.jpg (696x535, 41K)

You honestly are a complete fucking retard.

Uh oh, SpaghettiOriginali

Attached: 1521556594283.jpg (601x728, 48K)

Ok let me explain why anyone saying that if you don't laugh at this you are a normie is a retarded normie that thinks he is not. The punchline of the joke is basically that the father will have sex with the daughter (or is thinking about it which is pretty much the same thing). Ok so to find that punchline funny you need to think it's shocking and unexpected. As you clutch your pearls you say "Oh my that was shocking and unexpected" and you laugh a little. Now i as not a retarded normie the second i see the punchline am like "meh would probably think the same.". So here YOU ARE THE NORMIE ONE HERE. AND THE JOKE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY AND LAZY AS FUCK

>Using the word "normie" or "normalfag" unironically
Find the nearest ceiling fan, and hang yourself from it.

Ceiling fans aren't rated for 350 lbs, norman. If you weren't such a norm you'd have thought about the proper ways to end it by now.

>Wtf was he thinking drawing this?
Are you new or something? If you're gonna follow a retarded memer faggot then be prepared for him to draw retarded memer faggot shit.