What's the deal with all the unwarranted trap hate anons?

What's the deal with all the unwarranted trap hate anons?

Attached: IMG_4962.jpg (1280x769, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want to fucking die i wish i was never born on this god damned earth fuck this shit

Attached: 1527024821348.jpg (566x480, 54K)

They're not catgirls.

Attached: tumblr_p77a1nbLpn1rbrgo3o1_1280.gif (560x528, 303K)

guys that need to know their place and become sissy sluts

It's true, some just don't realize it yet (incels)

Attached: IMG_4970.png (225x350, 130K)

>unwarranted
seriously they need to start tossing you off rooftops in every country

Hey! This is the unwarranted hate I'm talking about

Just accept your trapness already, you'll feel much better worshiping a cock

Reiko's Discord.

Is that a Demon Souls daki?

Reiko is in the past, were in a trap renaissance now

This! Make sure to respect all trap and trapposters~

Because there is an entire board dedicated to faggotry, yet they feel the need to post here.

Why would anyone do that? It's not like they are people.

Better than incels posting about no gf when they could be worshiping cock instead~

Traps aren't real
You don't pass, you're just a skinny fat nerd in socks who obese weebs worship as substitute women

Remember to ignore rudeposters

>worship cock
Traps aren't even gay fag, most of them still like girls or the least other traps

But traps are gay so liking other traps makes them gay

They can worship cock at the fag board though. Why here? Oh yea, because you degenerates like to prey on emotionally weak autists. I forgot. I can't wait for the POZ to finally wipe your kind out.

Anyone secretly craving their friends cock?

heehee, all this no sex makes you incels loopy
Sometimes, he doesn't know yet

Do you know how big it is?

Traps hate everyone who is not a crossdressing gay man. If you hate us don't be surprised when you get what you had coming. You literally ask for it.

>tfw no big sweaty cock to suck on

I want to kiss and lick the head, tasting the sweet sticky precum, and feel it twitch with every lick ~

I want to take the bulbous head into my wet mouth and gently suck on it while swiping my tongue over and greedily tasting every drop that comes out ~

I want to slowly move my lips over the hard shaft until my nose is breathing in the thick musk from the pubic hair it's rubbing against ~

I want to feel hands on my head, his knees weak, helplessly thrusting, needing to feel more of my hot wet mouth on his fat cock ~

I want to hear him moan as it pulsates in my mouth onahole, feeling his delicious cum shoot into the back of my throat with every contraction as he holds my head down and moans ~

I want to look up with my tongue out, showing that I've swallowed every drop of his cum like a good sissy should and showing him how eager I am for the next load ~

What a good little slut!

Thank you! Nothing makes my boipussy crave cock more than knowing that real men see me as a complete cum-craving slut whose only use is taking their cocks in my tight holes ~

And, what about all the unwarranted trap love here, you faggot?

Remember to be a good sissy slut and offer your friends help when jerking off!

Daily reminder that all (((traps))) will either get killed by chad nationalists or ahmed and his lads.
There is no inbetween and your time on this earth is very limited.

Jow Forumstards raiding Jow Forums

Jow Forumstards are the most cancerous group on this site, they invade every board, refuse to assimilate to the culture and demand everything be changed to their liking

Attached: 1527019630003.jpg (1024x573, 85K)

>unwarranted
Lol fuck off

Her bf got a steel plate helm and d plate.
Nigga broke as fuck

Friendly reminder that individuals suffering from gender dysphoria have a 19.1 times (1,910%) higher rate of suicide AFTER they transition.

I bear no ill will, just think you all should know that transitioning might not be a magic-bullet solution to your life's issues. Even if you're sure you're a woman, grow in your life and career enough to be able to live with yourself before undergoing a treatment that will likely result in some terribly harsh mood swings.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

There are like 4 boards for this shit. /hm/ /lgbt/ /cm/ and /y/.

It's never good enough for them though. Just like blacks and Muslims and Jews, ect. Give them an inch and they demand a mile. Give them a mile and they demand the world. And they wonder why people don't like them.

Traps are so delusional it's sad to watch them post all this anime and ''cute'' shit when they pretty much look like this

At least their lives are short, once they hit 35 they'll kys themselves

Attached: trans 45 percent.png (895x905, 443K)

He would actually look like an ugly woman after some hormones, he doesn't look THAT bad. I think the delusion is that a lot of them are unrealistic about the end result. You can't go through male puberty and live as a male adult for X years and just flip the switch and expect to be a 10/10 feminine Stacy. The later they start, the more their end-result will start looking like somebody's busted Aunt

Attached: Ryil+diemyts+resavop_25d193_6112340.jpg (900x716, 116K)