Comfy anime thread

okay, i have a huge task for you Jow Forums
i need the comfiest anime you know. i'm not talking about any regular cheapo anime that people like i mean legitimately comfy. i want to be able to come out of it feeling very happy. no bad feels. i don't care about melodrama. we're talking turbo-comfy. comfy levels that shouldn't even be possible.

also general Jow Forums anime thread

Attached: 3a5c187173b982526026e3c2a76f2740937771f2_hq.gif (500x282, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openings.moe/?video=Ending1-TonariNoSekiKun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yuru Camp is the comfiest anime i've watched probably. but i love camping

Hidamari Sketch
Aria
Yuru Camp

Watch those.

Flying Witch
Barakamon
Sweetness and Lightning

all of these are being saved in a txt
thank you all for the recommendations
further recs will be saved too if i can keep up

Mushishi is the best; as long as you're not a dork.

Attached: 1525652785276.jpg (640x631, 41K)

Umaru-chan
Hanayamata
Anne Happy
Potemayo
Detroit Metal City
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Ramen Fighter Miki

If you haven't seen Non Non Biyori yet, it's the same type of rural japan comfyness as Flying Witch, just minus the occasional magic.

Non non biyori
Wagnaria

Jow Forums thinks that Girls Last Tour is really comfy

Non non biyori
Tanaka-kun is Always Listless

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge is peak comfy.
Main character has chronic fatigue syndrome. All the characters are great.

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

Originally

Attached: Yokohama_Kaidashi_Kikou_01.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

Yuru Camp (pure comfy with light comedy)
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (warning: exposure may give you desires for starting a family and/or having a daughter)
Girl's Last Tour (also has somber parts mixed with the comfy)
Little Witch Academia OVAs (or the first half of the anime, the second half gets kinda stupid and sad with more plot focus)
Space Patrol Luluco (warning: FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!)

Attached: tumblr_p7i1raxqpU1u7buqxo1_1280.png (812x1024, 631K)

Luluco wasn't really comfy, or maybe I was just too bitter to enjoy the idealistic love story.

Luluco is pretty comfy and is pretty funny, love story aside. Though I guess it does help to know Trigger's other anime before watching it.

Not to mention, Luluco is very cute

Attached: 1496713975602.jpg (1240x1754, 693K)

Tsurezure Children is funny and comfy.I reccomend it.

Definitely Manabi Straight.

I've watched Inferno Cop, KLK, and the original anime mirai LWA OVA. Luluco is pretty typical Trigger style which I wouldn't classify as comfy. Not a bad show though.

> Girl's Last Tour (also has somber parts mixed with the comfy)
It's sad and comfy at the same time.

>(or the first half of the anime, the second half gets kinda stupid and sad with more plot focus)
you're absolutely right. i always thought the second half was shit, always seemed like every episode was about MUH ARCTURUS from that point on.

The sad moments make the happy moments better, and the bittersweet moments a little bit sweeter. Season 2 never.
Second half still has some fun and semi-comfy episodes, but from 21 onward it's pretty much sadness and plot before it gets to the yay.

Attached: 1496100059240.jpg (489x489, 41K)

All of non non biyori.

Attached: 1512499965841.gif (371x400, 964K)

>Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (warning: exposure may give you desires for starting a family and/or having a daughter)
Non Non Biyori and Usagi Drop gave me those feels big time.

Attached: doki-usagi-drop-04-1280x720-h264-aac-94bd6b2e-mkv_snapshot_13-20_2011-07-29_22-04-48.jpg (640x402, 39K)

Same. To the point where I decided I will adopt a child when I get out of college.

I've been watching Slow Start. I'm always sad but I'll still smile or laugh sometimes watching it because everyone is just so sweet and nice to each other.
>tfw I've become on of those weebs that watch moe for the company
I'm basically a dog, turn on the anime and it feels like people

My vote goes to Aria. For me it's THE "comfy" anime.

Attached: 1502824064762.png (550x550, 397K)

openings.moe/?video=Ending1-TonariNoSekiKun

Dis. Not exactly turbocomf, but it's cute and happy.

Will give this one a try

>last anime I watched was Koi Kaze
Now what do I do

amanchu, sansha sanyou, koufuku graffiti, and hakumei to mikochi are good ones that havent been mentioned yet.

Attached: 1525563505382.png (783x700, 225K)

i was coming here to see if hakumei to mikochi was mentioned, because that one is super comfy

besides hidamari sketch its my favorite. they have such a nice relationship and it makes ms jealous

Hakumei to mikochi. It's like a children's story and it sometimes reminded me of the minish people of zelda.

Non non biyori
Yuru Camp

Attached: tJA3N2c.gif (500x335, 1.93M)