Best robot hobby's?

I love going to the gym

>Total isolation with other people when having headphones on
>Doing something thats practicly free and makes you feel like a god
>Get stronger so you feel better
>Maybe if you keep up with it long enough girls will start noticing you

Glad I changed the vidya hobby for this

Attached: gym.jpg (800x534, 105K)

i wish i had the confidence to go to a gym. my only real hobbies are browsing Jow Forums and driving around for hours listening to music and just getting to know the roads. my life is really boring

I've been going for about a year and a half so I just bought a home gym. I spent a year and a half savings on it and today was my first session from my basement. I turned off all the lights and sang to the music and it was nice.

>he lifts for woman
You are basically a hamster running on a wheel thinking you will get a reward but really you are not going to get anything.

Attached: 1527058021387.png (1700x1267, 966K)

Same.
gym isn't robot because you have to have confidence to be active around other people. Working out at home is though.

you do get more female attention though. i worked out for 2 months and women were checking me out. too bad i stopped and became skelly again

its also to make me feel better

and making you feel better helps with confidence

and good looks help with confidence

and nothing wrong that this also helps in attracting women

so shut the fuck up retard

Eh no, it's total isolation. Just like big party's.

Big party's (thousands of people) is total isolation too. Because everybody is doing their own thing minding their own business. It's not the same as like a party at home where you sit on the sofa with people.

Try it out. I'm a diagnosed autistic robot myself and this is the best robot hobby i've ever had.

the only gym in my town is this tiny gym where there was only one place to do each exercise, so if you were doing your exercise other people had to wait for their turn, it freaked me out and I ran home because even though there weren't that many people there it was so small. There was no massive gym nearby like a big party, its more similar to what you describe as a party at home on couches.
I would imagine I would find it better at massive gyms like in cities where you can go at quiet times and find a place in the corner to focus on but it literally wasn't possible at my gym.

>meat head fit posters on my board again
>total isolation
Fucking retards man.

Music can be pretty robotic, especially if you really dig into theory. Personally I am really shitty and just learn riffs and melodies i really like. Maybe someday I can make my own stuff

Attached: ec35e64d1037b3a3b850c37f08e6e6c4.jpg (1600x1200, 416K)

>school leaves you a fuckton of work and so you have to skip your workout one day
>you're an undisciplined cunt so starting to go again after breaking a perfect streak is incredibly hard
>end up not lifting for 3 whole weeks

Attached: 1516406434618.jpg (700x700, 84K)

>not getting it

never gonna make it

Going to the gym is the normiest fucking hobby there is, not without a reason it is suggested so much for people who want to leave robotdom, even with music I feel judged and observed, and every time I feel like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and you still have to deal with people using the same machine that you want and some bully Chads and Stacies.
I feel so fucking self concious in a gym and using earbuds is awkward as fuck and I hear my breathing louder so I feel like a mouthbreather and I don't see anybody else using them so I also think I look dumb.

jesus christ do i know this feel. shit picked up again before finals and I wasnt able to go today. before last week i hadnt gone for about 3 weeks

gym is robot hobby you do it alone an you're isolated from the rest unlike playing soccer or something

>"okay, fine, it's just this once since I have to deliver this project"
>"next time I'll go and start another perfect streak"
>keep going on and off being unable to continue a week straight going

Attached: 1469378036591.jpg (1035x1070, 128K)

Haha

This is what robots believe.
Ever wonder why there is so much nelf x orc m8, s'cause we lift you little man flesh.

Jow Forums is full of incels who lift but still can't get laid.

Jow Forums is full of faggots, it's only good for general advice.

it proves the hamster running on a wheel theory that lifting for women will get you nowhere if you're not charismatic in the first place.

>Best robot hobby's?

Indoor stuff I imagine, collecting stamps, coins, magazines, pins etc. Anime, vidya, for those who live on larger properties/rural I guess fishing/hunting works too.

>speed solving rubiks cubes
>meditation
>reading
>woodworking
>building electronics
>pyrotechnics
>hacking
>infosec
>working out
>cooking
>hiking
>wild camping

all of my hobbies, all robot tier if done properly

I'm having insecurity right now.
I went to the college gym every day at 9am.
College is closed no gym.

Too afraid to sign up to a new gym. Problem is it's 20 mins away with a bus. I have been telling myself every day I'm going to sign up for 2 weeks.
That day still hasn't come.
I feel afraid.

I signed up to a gym 2 weeks ago and it was a granny's gym. I still can't get over it. I wasted 100 euros on something worthless.

Attached: 1488242079632.jpg (597x436, 94K)

Upvoted. Fuck faggot OP.

So once a robot always? Thank you. Why are you on my board again normalfag?

Feel like a god? wut? Been lifting over 20 years.

I'm thinking about making myself a home gym, partly for convenient and partly so I can listen to anime tunes as I work out and stuff. What equipment would you recommend? It's likely to be in a cuck shed so space and particularly ceiling height is an issue.

The only good thread on Jow Forums

>sorry not oringial

A chair and a noose for your cuck shed faggot. The only equipment you need.

>He's this angry about memes
I just don't have much space in the house apart from the shed, m8. Could always use the spare room though.

>the gym
>not autistically working out in your bedroom while watching anime on a big screen tv
yeah fuck off normie

Attached: UN0296.gif (320x240, 1.43M)

If you're able to concentrate on anime surely you're not working out very hard.

I binge watch anime and do sets during every op and ed

concentrate? all you gotta do is look man

>he cant watch anime and work out at the same time
SAD

I guess if you've got nowt on in a day that's a pretty good idea.
I find if you're going hard at it, your focus is all on that. Even sound is about as much as you can concentrate on.
Liftlet.

Do you also like to pick songs that feel right for situations? Like listening to cruise by lazerhawk on a drive?