Has anyone had any Jow Forums related dreams? I had two, so I will start with the dream I just had:

Has anyone had any Jow Forums related dreams? I had two, so I will start with the dream I just had:

I am forgetting about it more and more so here I go:
>there is a park
>it is broken up into pieces
>you have to go to the deadly dog corridor to go to the other-side of the park
>once you get through the corridor you have to get through Jow Forums
>so there is this film club, and the only way you can graduate in the film is by going through a deadly corridor where a tennis ball comes and you have to hit it back before you get killed by a laser
> I think that /tv/ is that film club
>so I saw this girl I liked but I realised throughout this dream that I was getting cucked by this black-guy
>I have trouble deciding a seat so some guy calls me to be in the seat next to him
>she would also be next to me
>gladly sit on the seat
>while re-reading Crime and Punishment for the film club
>crime and punishment now has time travel elements where R. gets kidnapped by a organisation telling him not to do it, it is now about internet morality
>I fluctuate between real life and Crime and Punishment throughout the dream
>also, I would like to say that irl sometimes appears as a browser and I can teleport between to points by switching websites
>so I start talking to this girl, and I violently brushing my arms on to her, but she sees the black guy so I get sadly reminded
>I then walk through the park doing shit
>I have to go back and forth through the Jow Forums checkpoint, but I do not like doing that because there is always a danger of death (I see a girl deal with the dogs easily)
>I try to reenact the beginning of Solaris by Tarkovsky in my sadness, because there is a lake near me, suddenly realise the lake is gone
>mfw its a tide and the tide is being caused by a pile of sand
>I kick the mountain, getting rid of the tide
>I get called to Jow Forums hq
Cont

Attached: EBCF6B1D-A9A2-433C-9EDA-F25195E9F5DB.png (495x576, 475K)

yes
>dream of browsing a really interesting thread
>shitpost derails everything and gets me incredibly angry
>wake up

Attached: 43A70C5C-C69B-47D8-9983-C2D84C90C044.jpg (1775x1152, 372K)

yes, it was homicidal as well.

>be me, in hotel on Jow Forums
>two political members are about to enter my room to have a meeting
>makes thread about if i should do it or not
>whole thread starts chanting me on
>they enter
>they talk for a bit
>i stab one of them in the neck and then the other in the stomach
>they both die immediately
>oh fuck i didnt plan how i was going to get out of this
>think about cutting them up and stuffing them down the drain before they get rotten
>remembers that there are cameras in entire hotel
>fuck
>post in thread
>"it's over bots" with picture of corpse
>leave hotel and walk down the sidewalk thinking about what to do before they arrest me
>wake up

i'm retarded.

Attached: 1520381552281.png (578x547, 63K)

>I have to go through the dog checkpoint but the dogs died of old age, so the man got two small dogs to replace them
>one of them is the size of the lady bird so I asks if he ever steps on it
>I do, but he is so small it doesnt matter
>follow on by a intense close-up of a watered wasp
>gookmoot is there for a day but then he leaves, he awnsers everyones question from a hologram from that point
>he adds two boards /wildstrawberries/, a board for complaining about life, and /bxrlit/ a /lit/ containment board for spamming and shit literature
>something something bloodborne
>it ends with a woman hate thread and here is the story:
A woman buys a horse from a friend, stupidly, she buys the horse uncircumcised (increasing its likely-hood of death outside of specific environments) and she is in a suburb while she thinks its the country and a therefore good environment for a horse. The horse dies and ends up as horse meat when it twisted its neck due to the cramps conditions while a tribe visits her

I forgot my other dream:
>Jow Forums is a hotel
>find out there is a cursed board
>it is a pet-shop
>hear voices in my head
>later a get a blowjob from a girl
>the only way I could relive the curse is by singing the wall part 2 at the back of the hotel so everyone sings and I am free

no but last night I had a dream that I was going into an elevator in the world trade center and a cat followed me everywhere I went
this doesn't have anything to do with Jow Forums, I just wanted to say it

Every night I dream I'm a mod and permaban everyone.

Did the cat have a beard?

no, he was one of those grey cats with stripes

IS THIS THE SECRET KELLY THREAD?!

it is fren

Hey hal what's up

MODS ASLEEP POST RARE KELLYS

yo, stop shitting up my thread )v:

FUCK U OP NIGGER ORIGINALIO

I almost fucked a hot blonde trap in my dream, that really was a wakeup call for me. I stopped myself while in the dream and said: No. I'M NOT A HOMO.

But damn dude, I would have never ever had such a dream if I hadn't been on Jow Forums for years. Never.
If you think these trap images and homo images here on Jow Forums dont make you a homo, you are naive. Years on here will warp your mind

whos hal
if they had the same dream as me thats pretty epic desu

Attached: 1526842916569.png (430x464, 403K)

stop pretending hal, i know its you

why are you so sure user

Attached: 1525399357584.png (727x458, 1.27M)

>why are you so sure user
ye, ye of why would i assume that its you, lol
anyway smell you later, hal

Disappointing offjtjfdd

Last night I sucked a cock in my dream and I loved it. Don't know if it was a trap or a man. I'm not gay but I like traps.
It was just a small part of a crazy dream.

Yes
>go on pc
>news say Jow Forums is gone forever
>wake up
Best dream ever.

I dream of shit posting

I saw the girl this morning, and I feel sad because I got dream cucked by some black guy

>I'm not gay but I like traps.
You are gay
Stop lying to yourself.