I would like to hear the perspective of any misogynistic men here

I would like to hear the perspective of any misogynistic men here.

What is it about women that you have a problem with?

Would you be receptive to alternative perspectives?

Attached: penguin.jpg (989x1024, 68K)

they're presumptious and hyper sensitive

Do you have a problem with presumptuous and hyper sensitive people, or presumptuous and hyper sensitive women in particular?

I can certainly understand being bothered by presumptuousness, but I don't as well understand why you'd be bothered by sensitivity. Is it because you feel it impugns on the rights of others for self-expression, or something else?

I just never had any good experiences with women.

>grandma would like to hit me with her (metal) cane for misbehaving; a couple times made me pull my pants down as she rammed it up my butt
>mom liked to get physical with her punishments, and would hold me off of the floor from the neck
>one time I hit my sister after mom beat me up, and mom just poured boiling water on my abdomin as a result (it's still disfigured)
>last thing about my mom: she spread rumors about my dad raping her and my sister so she could win custody of us, and the stress and dread this caused him resulted in his death by heart attack (she also brags about it)
>kept getting beat up by girls in grade school, which resulted in endless redicule by the students, and even the (mostly female) teachers
>no matter what, I always somehow end up with girlfriends who not only like to berate me in public, but sometimes have slapping fits (they always came off as sweet and innocent at first, only for their dark sides to slowly come out)
>^any time I try to defend and stick up for myself from above, everyone else gave me shit
>got fired from my job for being "too quiet." no, I'm not kidding. that's literally the reason they gave. hr got a number of complaints from (all female) co-workers that they weren't comfortable with how little I talked to them, and that it made them feel "too unsafe" working there. i was given the pink slip immediately. i still have to use ssi and welfare as a means of income
>had a kitten that mysterious died in my yard. it was years later until i found that one of my exes, who began a job as a vet, injected something in him to get back at me

Women only seem to be trouble. :(

Attached: feels-bad-man.png (710x520, 79K)

Nah man you're just a delusional sexist pig of a man, racist too, every single one of you are but that's okay as long as you let us help you ;)

Is this all true? Wow. You and your whole family have been failed spectacularly. Your mother and grandmother seem very ill. Your poor dad.

It is not just the women of society who should have been taking care of you. The men had the same responsibility and they failed you as well.

This is not a gender issue, though I can understand why you'd be left feeling that. This is just abuse.

nice bait bread

Attached: chad.png (218x249, 87K)

sorry bout that user....
seems like you've had some bad luck in your life

Attached: 53265.jpg (234x215, 5K)

At this point, you kinda have a good reason to hate women/people in general.

>The men had the same responsibility and they failed you as well.
Men don't really like other men who have been "let women" mistreat them. I've had bullying from guys too, both in school and as adults, mainly for that reason, and have told me they could "waste their time with someone who let women do that to you." But they're far in the minority here.

>This is just abuse.
And yet when it's done by women, you either deserve it, or it's practically a non-issue.

holy fuck im so sorry user

my organs are so orgasmic

It's absolutely shitty the expectations inflicted on men to not show empathy towards each other and to have to appear "strong." The concept of "strength" is a toxic part of masculinity.
Many men and women are fighting to correct these debilitating expectations of male behavior.

while you're right, "toxic masculinity" is a retarded name for a good concept. you're never going to win people over with the sort of language that a riot games moderator uses.

High IQ Cyborg here
You're wasting your time with these morons. They don't have basic reasoning skills. They also have no idea how to interpret statistics.

>High IQ Cyborg here

Attached: 1514515281781.png (586x578, 37K)

girls coming here looking for genuine answers as to why r9k hates women is creepy.
I'd say a bigger majority of people here don't actually hate women, it's mostly just a bunch of students/20+ year olds (exceptions obviously) who are probably well intentioned. I'm sure some people genuinely do though.
A lot of people here are people who are too ugly/afraid/anxious/mentally gone/cut off from society to work on befriending/getting in a relationship and personally I don't really blame them for going somewhere to complain (Normies have Twitter, r9k people have r9k). We're unhappy about something and we don't have anybody to talk to about the feelings other than ourselves (r9k) or therapists. We're made just to get pushed around. I think it's similar to the whole "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" thing that's so popular. It's not the right answer and it's sort of just a band aid but for a lot of people, it eases feelings. It's petty but it's going to happen because everyone complains.

You're right. I did change it a little. "Toxic masculinity" seems to equate all that is masculine with toxicity, but I guess "the toxic PART of masculinity" is by now too evocative of the original term.

Anyway. It's a damaging part of the male role.

I knew I was gonna get shit for that post. But that image really caught me off guard. I haven't seen that particular image before. You have good taste.

I'm not looking for why "r9k" hates women, I'm just asking the people on r9k who hate women if they can share why it is. Maybe it would be helpful to them to articulate their feelings.

I don't really hate women, it's just entitled, (presumptuous is a good word from another poster in the thread), overbearing women make me really angry. Particularly rich white women. Couldn't tell you why.

Perhaps you could think about why it is? I think learning the answer to "why" questions is a good way to a healthy understanding of the self.

I just came here to say how absolutely fucking cute this little penguin is, I want one of those now.

It looks so soft!
I'm looking forward to having kids so I can have an excuse to be surrounded by cuddly plushies.

holy shit i had this exact stuffed animal as a kid OP

Attached: wtf.png (537x537, 40K)

so many roasties on r9k now holy shit

Hey, snotcocks can appreciate a stuffed animal, too.

I think white women are class enemies. White women call the police on innocent people of color for "looking suspicious" in public places. White women overwhelmingly vote for conservatives and reactionaries. White women are very easily propagandized and vulnerable to appeals to emotion. They have upward mobility solely due to sex appeal. They are brought up in a culture that gives them an overinflated sense of importance. White women have hijacked the discourse around feminism to cater to their banal identity issues. White women are just fucking annoying. Their voices are annoying their attitudes are annoying everything about them is infuriating. That's all.

Eat shit, cunt. I have a stuffed fox I sleep with every night. Her name is Molly and she's been a nicer to me than any human girl ever has.

It seems like there's some contradictions in the ways that you have presented the white women you hate. You've claimed to be bothered both by their position behind conservatives and their racism, but also their more liberal identity-positive and appeal to emotion stances.

You've also claimed that their voices are annoying, which is the most transparently unfair statement considering how different their voices are.

Along similar lines, you brought against them their upward mobility and the culture that "over-inflates" their self-importance... not exactly their fault.

But it's your feelings. You're allowed to feel the way you do.

Hey I wasn't judging you in the first place senpai.

Attached: 1525542397816.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Yeah, it's unfair. I am prejudiced against white women. But I'd like to think my rationalization for it is at least sound.

I'm bothered by their liberal identity politics because it's just that: liberal. It starts and ends with white women getting what they want, it doesn't help PoCs or poor people, it's self-congratulatory, vapid, and meaningless.

I think the Clinton campaign is a great microcosm of this. An influence-peddling warmonger with no real policy ideas and a history of compromising with and abetting reactionaries runs with the slogan "I'm with her," spouts self-congratulatory platitudes whenever possible, and deflects criticism by slandering leftists. There's nothing more representative of the id of liberal white women than Hillary Clinton.

Attached: 51iTTXhMcBL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 34K)

Ok, sorry for being so rood. I am really attached to her/protective and also hate women, so any perceived attack on her or implication that I am roastie-like sends me into tard rage. You are cool dude.

Well, you could have stronger rationalization if you reduce "I hate white women" to "I hate white women (or people in general) who are hypocrites and don't work for others, but expect praise for working for their own benefit."

It's a bit more of a mouthful but it does remove some of that misdirected hatred at the cost of only additional words.

idk. I gotta go anyway but it's been nice. Thank you for talking to me and giving me such good answers. You don't seem like a hateful person at all. You just seem like you have a bit of anger in you.