Finally match with a girl on tinder

>finally match with a girl on tinder
>she has nothing in her bio
>completely generic normalfag photos
wtf? what am i supposed to say to these people?

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Beep boop because it's 99% going to be a bot
Nice app

Ask her if she likes whatever thing you might ask her out for on a first date.

So if she likes anime or vidya? Sounds like a red flag

Having the balls to download the app.

Normies.

Attached: IMG_20180523_200832.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

look like a bot to me.
funny thing about those bot is that they are all in english and only speak english even if i live in a city where everybody is french (french canadian here) so it easy to spot them

>99%
How the hell did you mistype "112%?" They're like on the opposite ends of the keyboard.

offer to eat her ass
trust me

Attached: 1498422993957.jpg (1000x800, 89K)

He says as he posts a twitter filename image with normalfag ecelebs.
While also using "normies" and not "normalfags"

You caught me.

OC

Attached: 1436586198306.png (449x442, 151K)

Honest strategy for people with no bios just use one of the gifs as an opener. That seems to get the ball rolling.

She's dtf if there's no description. Start with a clever dirty joke. Something like this

Are you actually asking Jow Forums for dating advice?
If you want my opinion, I'd say you should be honest about it and ask some questions that she surely can answer with something rather than "No". You can even be a bit cheeky about it and say "By you bio I can see that you are a mysterious girl. Something more there is to know? For example, [question]".
A good question to ask is what kind music they like. Everyone likes music, and more often than not specific genres or artists. So you can try and develop from there, preferably branching into different conversations instead of completely exploit a single topic and come up with a new one afterwards so you keep the momentum going.

Attached: 1509993896601.gif (177x177, 289K)

Say "Hi, what's up?" or something to that affect. More than half of my matches don't have anything in their bio.

Yes, and also don't take it too seriously. Just because you matched it doesn't mean this is your one and only chance at love and ohmygod it has to be perfect. Ask her anything. Send her a stupid gif. Just don't worry and do something.

Why use tinder at all? I met my girlfriend on the best dating app, World of Warcraft. Neither of us play it now but I'm trying to say meet girls through hobbies you enjoy.

this doesn't work if you're third world

Played WoW for years and I got no idea how to make any friends in that game. I might sub again this weekend since my life is miserable anyways.

>Match
>Ask about tattoo she has in one of her pictures
>No reply for 8+ hours

Should I just give up and unmatch her?

Get used to this. Girls get so many matches they can't possibly talk to them all. Just be happy to know that the girl was at least somewhat interested to match you but someone better showed up.

>Got a reply when I said hi
It's something, I guess.

Neither if you're european. I don't know why burgers talk so much in games. In european servers nobody talks to people they don't know. I can't fathom how you would just "meet" someone in a game. Why talk to them at all beyond what's necessary to win the game?

I just added people I met in battlegrounds that were friendly or people talked to people in town about whatever and eventually I made a few good friends that I still have to this day from years and years ago as well as my girlfriend. It's harder to make friends in pve because everyone wants to kick people out of the pug raids or rage in guilds when someone they don't like it loot and cliques form.

Britbong here. I unironically wish we'd talk more often in vidya. The idea is to have fun. The most memorable thing about Battlefield BC2 for me is this one time I got dropped into a squad with a talkative Russian guy who wouldn't stop making jokes. Everybody in the squad laughed and we all had a good time.

I don't know, maybe because we work a lot more and a lot harder than you guys. We don't go to cafes and talk with our friends because we don't have the time, it sucks. So when we play games we like to talk about our interests as we play and winning is an afterthought.

just ask if she is a robot

Russians are the only ones who seem to talk. They are everywhere in Dota. Meanwhile on US servers you have guys talking and making comments every game and it's always fun. Even the ragers use the mic instead of being an autist and typing everywhere like in the EU servers.

>we work a lot more and a lot harder than you guys
What a meme

>She replies "Beep boop"

Attached: sweat pepe.gif (964x912, 98K)

Got a story, not super interesting but I need to rant

>match with 9/10, maybe even 10/10 girl on tinder
>steal some pick up line from a previous tinder thread
>smokes weed
>"do you like pot, because weed look good together"
>it fucking works
>continue to schmooze her over for an hour or so
>get number, didn't even have to ask for it
>FUCKYES.JPEG
>continue talking and flirting for a few days, secure a date relatively quickly
>we send music back and forth, have intellectual conversations, at one point we're even flirting in French

FF

> 2 days before date
>she calls me randomly and we autisically flirt for 40 minutes, but it unironically went ridiculously well, said my voice was cute
>next day
>"omg you're going to hate me, I misread my work schedule"
>whatever, it happens
>hop on tinder for the hell of it, not even sure why
>noticed there's been activity on her account, changed the profile song twice
>doesn't text me for 2 days
>now texting me like once a day

What the fuck is this? Is this what a modern woman is? I'm mildly upset because we connected ridiculously hard and I actually managed to stave off my autism enough to score a date with a hot, intelligent hindi girl.

Attached: 1526591583348.jpg (250x244, 8K)

>If she's hot, she's a thot

She matched with Chad or faked everything.

>Find fat girl on Tinder
>Not thick, just fat
>About to swipe left, but read bio out of curiosity
>She seems kind of lonely and wants someone to talk to
>Sounds like a nice girl
>Lives relatively close
>Cute face
>But... Fat.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I mean, she's not obese but she's pretty fat. Can't hurt just to talk, can it? I mean I've had fuck-all luck elsewhere.

Swipe right, you won't even match cause you're not a chad. And just get her nudes or get her to suck your dick.

"Greeto's, dorito."

Can't even do this. All fat girls are looking for a true relationship and will want 3 dates before even considering doing stuff like that.

Then use 3 dates to practice. Jesus christ user, do I have to spell this out for you

>become Jow Forums
>even if you aren't, start now
>match with her
>tell her fitness is an important part of your life
>eventually convince her to start working out with you
>she loses weight and is no longer fat

Guy who found the fat girl here
Just swiped right. It's a match.
Uhh...

ad advice. Kind of Jow Forums now and joining a gym soon to get stronk for real. Maybe I could convince her to come out on walks with me or some shit.

Good now tell her you want to fuck her. Be direct. Either you get laid or you're rid of her.

But I don't have any condoms. Shit user WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET CONDOMS?

You're not even in yet you retard. Post tinder convo now.

That's way too much effort for a fat girl on tinder. 1 date and bang. It's a hookup app.

literally just said "how's it going". She hasn't replied yet. Doubt she's on her phone.

Don't expect insta replies. Sometimes they take 8+ hours. I know I don't bother to text back girls while i'm busy at work. Also thats a really weak opener.

I'm new to this user, gimmie a break. Besides, with an ass as big as hers I doubt her standards are all that high. I'll try talking about movies or something if she replies.