Would anyone care about Elon Musk without the jaw/hair implants? The entire cult of personality...

Would anyone care about Elon Musk without the jaw/hair implants? The entire cult of personality, media coverage is due to his fake Chad looks. I've noticed people are unconsciously respecting him, and you get 'modern day iron man/batman' hero worship. I mean it is just weird that a few mm of jaw can re-frame a super autist that would be overlooked in every way, into 'the most important man alive'.

Attached: 1519165948744.jpg (600x351, 46K)

>jaw implants
he actually did jaw exercises to get where he is now

he'd probably look a lot more respectable with his head shaven.

Yes because he's le fucking love science man reddit would still love him

well, he does do fucking awesome shit especially with spacex so i dont give a fuck he had surgery because it is for the good cause. That new space race is exciting and the goal is mars which is awesome. The chad look helps. Don't be jealous. He will provably create a new company that provides cheaper and better plastic surgery and hair implants

But he NEEDED them to become the successful, recognized figure he is today. He'd be much less successful without the surgeries. This just goes to show how insufferable and disgustingly vain the average person is.

yeah man the literal sweatshops he's running in our country are totally fine because he makes epic bacon space rockets that keep exploding

Jeff Bezos is more succesful than him, yet nobody cares about him since he's bald, ugly and short

People loved Steve Jobs without hair implants...
Sucess makes sexy... That's why I don't feel sexy

*calls in an Amazon drone strike on you*

Attached: jeff-bezos-blue-origin-amazon-founder-sunglasses-tough-face-gettyimages-813884326-4x3[1].jpg (2000x1000, 253K)

Like Jeff Bezos

>check to see if Elon Musk is a manlet
>6'2"
not bad

Attached: mediaretards.jpg (1064x812, 133K)

>be good looking billionaire
>dates grimes

There is no hope for us is there?

just be a handsome billionaire, bro

>jaw exercises
meme. doesn't work.

grimes would be good looking if she was like 12 years younger and actually shaved

Cope. He's the owner of a fucking delivery company that's not charismatic retard lmao

>he believes in space

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 70K)

is that a bait picture?

this may be the best post i've ever seen on r9k

>Elon Musk without the jaw/hair implants
Don't forget the nose job.

Attached: 1498918556663.jpg (713x103, 24K)

>awesome shit
>like randomly throwing a sports car into outer space

When they said we'd get flying cars......

Yeah but hes from South Africa, animal behavior is par for the course there

he wastes millions of dollars on his little projects such as sending a fucking car to space

>Paypal was cool
>reusable rockets, seems straightforward enough
>America stops doing space
>Tesla
>Has yet to run a profit
>Solar City
>neat
>Someone else do a hyperloop
>no
>k lemmie try
>fuck

Looks don't hurt. If he didnt look that way they'd hire someone better looking. At least he keeps trying!

Jaw implants don't exist I don't think you're thinking of chin implants

>he wastes millions of dollars on his little projects such as sending a fucking car to space

They had to test the rocket. A valid test requires a payload.

You don't want to destroy a client's $300 million satellite by using as the payload for a test rocket that blows up on the launch pad. So what do you do?

Answer: Something that gets you free publicity. And gets Grimes to suck your dick.

>But he NEEDED them to become the successful, recognized figure he is today
No he didnt, he needed his PayPal money.

Yes, that's unironically true

He doesn't. His employees do. He's literally getting in the way of his employee's work, such as when he demanded that the spacesuit is AeSthEtic instead of functional and other bullshit. Products from his companies are very low-quality. SpaceX is only nice because NASA doesn't have any competition whatsoever because nobody's got that much money to burn on something that will almost never make a return. But tesla cars, for example, are very low-quality AND have lots of problems, when it comes to power usage and features, not to mention the completely dysfunctional trucks.

Pretty sure at least part of his hair is a toupee. There's a recent picture of him without it

>he does do fucking awesome shit especially with spacex
like repainting 40 year old technology and claiming it's his

>There's a recent picture of him without it
post it then

I looked, couldn't find it. Also, it could be a topical thickener

>not knowing
Elon literally got cucked by his own father
his dad dates and knocks up Elon's ex's, usually while they're still dating elon

they are testing the rockets and how would they be wasted anyways? The money is put back into the US economy. He builds everything in the US. He could buy a bigmac for 1000000 dollars and it wouldn't go to waste, it would go to mcdonalds. Money doesn't disappear

I think he just lost weight

Goy, originally I...