Reminder being lonely causes brain damage and shrinkage

Reminder being lonely causes brain damage and shrinkage

Attached: A6AF2D3D-6104-4DD1-B717-691F41C6E945.jpg (511x498, 164K)

Explains why more than half of this board are brainlets.

Attached: 1482029619030.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

by your own numbers, that means you are more than likely to be included into that

Is there a device I can use that simulates the feeling of being hugged/held? I've been playing too many dating sims and it's making me realize how lonely I am. I'm still a KHHV at 24 and I know it won't change any time soon so I'm looking for alternatives. I don't think body pillows would do the job so I'm looking for alternatives. Are weighted blankets a meme or are they legit?

Attached: IMG_3794.jpg (624x480, 209K)

wtf is that pic, how is it possible to live without cerebellum

what if I'm schizoid?

Only if you're a brainlet in the first place and are overly needy. Great minds are often isolated because can't relate with others or generally are fully occupied with their great thoughts.

Attached: 1417462276325.png (285x280, 43K)

i'm a schizophrenic, my brain is already fucked

>Great minds are often isolated because can't relate with others or generally are fully occupied with their great thoughts.

Attached: 1476128578642.jpg (431x450, 40K)

I am sure you are a modern decarte

What the fuck does being needy have to do with anything?

Not him but
>>I feel so baaad plz tell me it's going to be okay and I'm lazy solve this problem for me and can I have a dollar plz talk with me about inane shit out of pure boredom because I cannot into solitary

Even if I'm a brainlet or not it doesn't change the truth of the statement. Too much social contact is distracting for an occupied mind. Also this doesn't mean every autismo who doesn't need social interactions is a genius either tho, before you go there.

Loneliness = neediness for social validation.

Only stupid people are needy, period.

I am and have been alone for the longest time, and I still have an IQ of 155 superior to everyone else on r9k.

>155 iq
How come you haven't bamboozled your way into pussy then?

Yeah, and so does alcohol and drug.

I am very vain and don't want to set myself up for rejection.

>he still thinks IQ is 'intelligence' on an absolute scale
Spatial and logical problem solving maybe, but not much else user

Attached: 111111.gif (500x320, 1000K)

>"I've always been more into people than anything else," Jonathan tells me
OP that image does not support your meme opinion

I think if my brain had atrophied it would have affected my spatial and logical problem solving ability.

Right!?

Smsnzjsjs

excuse me but why is the occipital lobe of the patient in figures A and B a nigger

>superior to everyone else on r9k
Good for you

Wrong. Being stressed which can be caused by being lonely can cause brain damage, but only before puberty. Shrinkage takes two weeks to completely revert at any time.