FUCK. WHY WOULD A WOMAN WILLINGLY PAY MONEY TO RUIN HER BODY LIKE THIS

FUCK. WHY WOULD A WOMAN WILLINGLY PAY MONEY TO RUIN HER BODY LIKE THIS

Attached: ss+(2018-05-24+at+01.07.41).jpg (2324x1174, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/811794/back-exercises-to-support-your-breasts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better question...why would anyone donate for this?

>$1000 in 37 months
could have saved significantly more than this in that time lol but why work for it when people will give it to you for free

I dunno. I'm still mad

Get fucked fatchests

Attached: 6ad.jpg (362x447, 57K)

because small boobs are objectively superior. the real question is why are breast implants still not illegal and punishable by death sentence for the girl and entire medical staff involved. they should be

"Back problems" are a myth. The real reason they get the reduction is that it's more of a re-shaping. Their tits go down to theirs knees when they take their clothes off and they want them to look perky.
A smaller, shapely tit is way better than a knee-slapper.

t. flat chested roastie
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Why do you even care, you stupid fucking paki?

man my boobs aren't even that big and they hurt unless I'm wearing a support bra

where is OP involved in this procedure exactly

Post them, let the thousands of thirsty man children here support them for a day

This. If they just lifted some weights they'd strengthen their pecs and shoulders which would substantially help.

Not really, my gf has 36JJ mega milkers and her back was absolutely fucked from them, no excersizes helped and there was nothing she could really do about it. She had to get regular (2 monthly) injections of steroids into her spine to try and save the discs from being crushed and eventually one did pop crushing her spine and leaving her paralyzed for about 2 months until she could get surgery.

Her life was one of constant pain and that was all down to her massive tits, and I saw it all happen but I'm sure some bitter ''incel'' who has never laid hands on a woman knows better.

Attached: 1522335520538.jpg (1130x946, 119K)

that's a rather extreme example though and she might've been a fatty as well

My aunt had to do one of these, its no joke, she was starting to feel extreme back pain and was on heavy meds she could not afford. Even too much of a good thing is bad

Jealous cheslets obvi

False, you can't lift your boobs by exercising.

My sister's aren't as big as that extreme example, but she still has severe back pains and is going to get reduction in 4 months.
I don't know her exact size but what I do know is how much they weight, and while doing exercise and strengthen your pecs and shoulder may "help", having almost 20 pounds extra tied to your chest, always moving around with the only option to squeeze them in a sport bra which will obviously make them more stable but won't magically reduce their weight, you will still have a lot of back pain, even with a modestly fit body

Because flat justice, pleb

>you can't lift better by practicing lifting!
No wonder why there is an obesity epidemic. It's simply impossible to strengthen muscles.

not him but 5 seconds in google seems to imply that lifting does help with breast related backpain.
sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/811794/back-exercises-to-support-your-breasts

She looks fat and bloated. Smaller breasts will make her look slimmer.

Helping the problem and solving the problem are two very different things, user.

>never does any exercise
>complains about pain
I had a friend like that. He died huffing inside a porter potty. He was sort of a moron.

right idea, wrong prescription
This, its back strength
It will solve it, women are insanely lazy and weak as all fuck. If you put one with big tits in the gym and actually made her lift heavy her back would be strong and shed be fine.

hope the doctors botch the operation and she gets infected and dies
better still chuck acid at her face

what was he huffing?

'twas the jenkem

Jesus wtf I though that was a meme. People really do that?

technically it was because he passed out from the high and froze to death

what a pathetic loser
Now did he make his own jenkum and take it on there to huff it? Or did he like actually stick his head into the hole and inhale?

No containers were found, just Mike and Ikes

>Mike and Ikes
lmao why???

can you please not laugh at my friend's death? thank you

Buddy im sorry but cmon thats hilarious
at least mike and ikes got some free press

You had me sympathizing with you until you started REEEEEEEEing about virgins. Obsessing over not having had sex is far less pathetic than obsessing over those who haven't had it.

My parents live in the same town she does

Attached: DEXATI20180519131654.png (719x404, 279K)

It's pretty dumb.
Most women can do light weight overhead squats, front squats, and band face pulls and eliminate the pain.
It's all about the back muscles being too tight to fully contract and maintain good posture.
I'm a PT and see lots of women who still have pain after surgery.

Attached: Barbell_Overhead_Squat.jpg (1254x1614, 516K)

>I'm a PT
Get a better picture cause that one is fucked

>have obsession for girls with boobs bigger than their head
>girls with huge boobs are already incredibly rare
>the ones that actually do have them hate them and complain about them and want to get rid of them

Fuck this stupid world. 2D > 3D.