>2012
A couple of ameteur game dev weebs release a visual novel about disabled girls and their lives in highschool.The game portrays the girls as normal, everyday girls, that just happen to have a disability.They have their fears, hopes,and dreams just like any other person.The message of the game is that even despite your disabilitiy, you still are as normal as every other person around you.Because being normal doesn't base solely around your appearance or the health of your body.Basically gets any recognition outside the weeb and visual novel communities.
>2018
Big game developer company release a WW2 FPS, that just happend to have a disabled character in it.There's no message around it.It is a bad, and pathetic way for SJWs to give disabled people a false sense of security and confidence by making the character perform superhuman feats.Gets world wide acclaim

Now listen, there's no problem with adding a disabled person i your game, as long as you keep it real, that is.
There are things that disabled people simply cannot do, but that doesnt mean they arent or cannot be normal, and you dont have to portray them as some gung-ho superhumans.
Seriously, what is wrong with SJWs?Giving people false hopes and security will only make the blow from the hammer of reality a million times more painfull.
Pic is very related, and pretty inspirational.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527106723955.jpg (1137x640, 86K)

Would you say Deus Ex or Metal Gear Solid are bad because they feature disabled characters with no message?
Oh no wait they aren't girls so you don't care,

Attached: 80D2DE20-E2A7-421E-8CC1-DB5476116511.png (500x699, 65K)

Yeah but Deus Ex literally turns disabled people into super heroes.
Still, Deux and Katawa are works of fiction, while BF 5 is supposed to be realistic.Still Katawa and Deus shine light better on the subject than many others.

Wtf whos disabled in Deus Ex

>futuristic sci fi game with """disabled""" people that get wicked robotic arms and shit that most people opt to cut their own limbs off in exchange for
>comparing this to the reality of actual disability today
nice one

KS is the most overrated VN I swear to god its like DDLC for Jow Forums weebs they always think it's some groundbreaking revolutionary story when all it is is generic VN number 65346 with disabilities oh wow so amazing

>BF 5 is supposed to be realistic
no it's Overwatch/PUGB set in WW2

People always say this but almost none of the VNs they recommend to me when I ask are nearly as good as KS. I think you're just contrarian faggots desu.

Keyword >supposed

SJWism is 95% virtue signaling. None of them know what KS is to start with and they think the best thing to do with minority populations is to make obviously false propaganda about their conditions instead of understanding their realities as is because they're panicky narcissists.

Lilly is the best girl, fight me.

Attached: 1327563571814.png (550x550, 277K)

All of them are pure hearted angels that deserve all the love and support from the world.This is a fact.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526998451983.jpg (540x234, 20K)

POSITIVE POSTING WAHAHAHA

Attached: 1327537547380.gif (344x472, 130K)

Just fight me, cunt wad.

Attached: __ikezawa_hanako_katawa_shoujo_and_super_smash_bros__cf25a48a1da43a7f14416d0d13d6a7bb.png (640x360, 303K)

>tfw still remember those nights when 16 year old me would lay awake thinking about Hanako

>tfw i cried like a fool for 1 hour , stuck at Hanako's birthday party.
Why do wholesome things hurt this much?

Attached: received_139496616908922.png (653x948, 446K)

Shizune best gril
Hanako was raped
Lilly a shite

VNs in general are for brainlets. kys

>on Jow Forums
>not recognizing the most Jow Forums waifu
more for me

Attached: d a n g.jpg (547x455, 21K)

If she's all for you, then take good care of her.

Uff what a dodge, almost made me forget about how you said it's an overrated VN and thus implied that you know many better VNs

Attached: 3969c6695a3abd77bf672c9e8ce2c059c9c742ec074eabeadfaef2c9d7f8ab3b.jpg (249x212, 12K)

Only just finnished the game. Are all VNs this good?
Emi is best grill btw

Yep
I reccomwnd steins;gate for ya

Thanks for the recommendation, i'll originally check it out.

>giving a fuck about mainstream video games

If they want a downie in a wheelchair shooting rocket launchers who are we to say no? I'm always posting degenerate shit anyways

Attached: 400px-steve_buscemi_2009_portrait.jpg (584x458, 81K)

Still haven't finished KS
I'm scared of getting feels, and I'm even more scared of playing the remaining routes and getting no feels

Which ones have you finnished so far?

Emi, Lilly and Rin.

Nice digits lad, have a free (You).