Is this what the average user of Jow Forums looks like?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5758647/Judge-sides-parents-trying-evict-unemployed-30-year-old-son.html

Is this what the average user of Jow Forums looks like?

Attached: 4C887EF600000578-0-image-a-31_1527007385723.jpg (634x495, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/39sF-pUGvcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought so but then I found out he actually moved back home because he lost custody of his child so maybe not

This idiot is even more pathetic than us
>never worked a proper job in his life
>dropped out of university
>had a kid with a roastie that he wasn't even in a relationship with
>managed to lose all custody
>"I'm too busy to get a job"
He's pondscum and I'd love to see him living on the streets

Yeah right. This guy looks like the guy from game of thrones and aquaman.

>his child
Well that ruins everything, this case was comfy until I learned he's not a virgin.

Why are all the comments so mean? These boomers forget that things were different back in their day. I doubt the guy in the article is unique, only difference is he doesn't help out around the house by the sounds of it.

I don't think I could ever afford my own place let alone live alone with my autism.

probably, how come?

you're an average r9k user.

I think that guy looks kinda cool. I like his purple suit. Very nice color.

youtu.be/39sF-pUGvcg

REEEEE NOT LEAVING!

Attached: images (2).jpg (224x225, 9K)

Wew, so the media was shitting on him with misdirection all along. Water surprise I guess.

He has that 90s pc fps game dev look.

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Michael Rotondo's about to make you his bitch, suck it down

Attached: 18j3h1di06j1yjpg.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

why does a judge need to be involved to get someone to be removed from private property?

I love how they feature the 'children at play' sign in the report.

You are just jealous that he managed to breed and you won't
Personally I wish him all the best. Laziness is a natural response to the end-stage capitalist shithole world we were born into. There's nothing noble about becoming a slave to the system.

if you don't look like this get off my fucking board

>large majority of r9k hating on this guy

I now realise old r9k is legitimately dead

legality of time spent on the residence
i could get into the specifics as i am intimately familiar with them, but fuck you nigger

i'll take your word for it man. pic is probably related

Attached: 1518718138238.png (600x428, 85K)

well ok lemme see
>i never worked in my life either
>didint even attend university
>KHHV

Attached: 1493174754669.jpg (900x900, 83K)

He looks like Christian Bale a bit

Notice how it's mostly females (or at least people with feminine usernames) in the comments shitting on this guy?

They really have some fucking nerve talking about "easy lives" and "free rides". If this was a woman I guarantee those comments would be much more sympathetic.

Probably because he didnt want to work so the girl kicked him to the curb

this guy is beyond based

Only american boomers can do this
>h-hey get out youre messing up my second youth *buys a miata*

he should become the leader of the NEET resistance movement

This, fucking selfish boomer pieces of shit

Attached: 1442504681098.png (208x392, 73K)

This guy's a winner imo

>already passed his genes on, completing his animal purpose in life

>knows there's no virtue in working for the man, you're just slaving away to make some fag rich

>knows rent is just boomers enslaving the youth

Seriously, what's so great about work? Get a measly wage and come home angry and wanting to drink and eat shitty food to deal with the stress?

Does ANYONE lay on their deathbed thinking "I wish I worked more, I wish I tried harder to make the man rich"?

This guy is based. He gets it.

I wouldn't have issues if he at least helped out around the house. That is what is screaming pathetic child to me. But ultimately it's the parents fault they raised this loser and now they're dealing with the consequences.

The most ironic thing about this is that a bunch of close minded biased autists on a shitty imageboard think they are well placed to pass judgement on this case even though all they know about it comes from news headlines.
Stop thinking your opinion is relevant just because you live with your parents at his age.
>Have pity for him because he's in his 30's and is thrown to the streets
>Learn he's not a virgin
>No more pity
Why are you fags so petty, so tiny and, yet, you spend days shitting on normies for harboring the exact same petty attitude you harbor?

What the fuck do people like you even do? Do you just sit in your room and stare at the wall all day or something?

eat a dick you normie apologist

In the depths of my neetdom I would literally spend almost all day every day masturbating. Would not be rare for me to cum more than 10 times in a day.

This sounds just like me, especially the "I'm too busy". I used this excuse for everything.

Attached: ONGUARD.png (924x560, 63K)

i browse the internet play 3 games in the meantme in wich im semi afk and masturbate to amateur trannies

I think its clear that human beings need to have something they have to get up and accomplish to be happy, but those that decide they want to somehow cheat nature and society at least have to figure out a way to do it on their own accord and not just steal from their parents.

He kinda looks like John Romero

Attached: john romero.jpg (592x333, 38K)