So I've been on r9k for like a month and I wanna know why you think there cn't be fembots? I feel like I fit the bill

So I've been on r9k for like a month and I wanna know why you think there cn't be fembots? I feel like I fit the bill
Never had any sex, just a couple bfs in high school. And they werent like chad or anything either, like a 7 at best.
I'm in between jobs right now and had to move back with my parents to my old room. It's been reallytough since all my friends moved away after high school so I dont see them in person often anymore.
I get almost no matches on tinder. Last date I was on was a month and a half ago, and he never called me back.
So why can't we be considered equal? I know guys have it harder than girls in some ways but really, we suffer just as much, just in different ways.

Attached: 8A6873FABFBD4BFFAFE93DE12ED8FCEF.jpg (1200x1468, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

text-image.com/convert/ascii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>just a couple bfs in high school

AAARGHHHH
GTFO NOW YOU DUMB SLUT!

Attached: 1457322107192.gif (516x402, 628K)

>So why can't we be considered equal?
You have no idea of what loneliness, suffering and misery are.
Go back to normieville faggot.

>just a couple bfs in high school
>Last date I was on was a month and a half ago
Shut the fuck UP

I mean its not hard to install tinder
You just need a decent bio and a friendly picture and you would have to swipe everyone left to not get at least one match

>just a couple bfs
>like a 7 at best
>all my friends
>often
>almost no matches
>a month and a half ago

I'm not gonna lie like half of you here
None of you really have it half as bad as you say, it's obvious you just want to have a pissing contest over how bad you have it

I'm a hikikomori of six years. Just because this place is infested with normalfags doesn't mean we all are.

Do the world a favor,lurk more,pretend you are a trap, NEVER try act like a ",hurr fembot hurr" again

>Atm i consider both sides the same and even tho im suffering i try to understand her side too.
Do you even realize how much of a faggot you sound like?

Attached: 182173283291.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>you would have to swipe everyone left to not get at least one match
oh how distorted the female worldview is

Not really a fan of traps why should I pretend to have a dick?

>You just need a decent bio and a friendly picture
You have no idea don't (you)

Attached: me.jpg (306x423, 28K)

Come on. You don't have a deformity. You just don't know how to wash yourself or take a good photo.
Seriously I've only ever seen a guy that looked that bad on tinder once, so obviously you arent trying.

I know fembots exist but it's pretty clear I'm the minority in that belief. I've met a few on Discord I really like talking to. I've never been ghosted either. Fembots are nice pretty often

I take a shower every day user. (also not fat)
And yes i'm not that much deformed, but still my facial features are not symmetrical.
You can't imagine how it feels, when people look with disgust at you when you simply go around the street.

If you're the 3 in a pile of 6's-7's and 8's, who's going to pick you?

Not even you would when presented with alternatves.

Having a face that's not symmetrical is not that bad if you're not FUG and some studies showed up that people with little imperfections at facial level can be more attractive on long term.

>some studies showed up that people with little imperfections at facial level can be more attractive on long term.
yeah because everyone runs around thinking it's the insides that counts when dating. You dont get it, these guys arent even able to get a date, let alone get to a second date nor a relationship.

>these guys arent even able to get a date, let alone get to a second date nor a relationship
That's true but im trying to encourage OP

I dont really have a dog in the matter, I just sympathize.

LOL, fuck you roastie and kys

Like this "fembot" knows shit.
Fuck off from r9k.

>normalshits of the roast variety
>on my board
good one op

Attached: 1526187110309.png (522x643, 385K)

>more attractive on long term.
what does that even mean?
Like women look at me with a mix of disgust and fear.
I don't even know how to approach one, if i tried she would probably run away or strat screaming form fear "please help a moster is trying to rape me".

So, if you think it's all a farce then fjust leave?
I will freely admit I had a girl as a friend breifly at 9 years old.
We kissed, it was cute and all that.
But this doesn't change the differences of males VS females on the social and sexual market.
This is why no one likes women here, they feel wronged and are pissed, because they see people like you.
I don't know what kind of self-centered world you live in, but these people here usually can't even properly talk to others.
Let that sink in.
There is a general social offset between men and women in regards to dating, that makes the existence of female robots
statistically very unlikely. And the fact that you still double down on the "I have a vagina" argument by calling yourself
a "fem"bot and not just a robot, that just adds insult to injury for the lonely anons here.
Plus it shows that you have nothing important about yourself beyond your femininity, which you have to call attention to, even here.
It's annyoing and disingenuous, you just want attention, instead of actually discussing loneliness you focus on your own identity and look for validation.

Run your face through an ascii art program.
Wait...
here:
text-image.com/convert/ascii.html

You are probably lying and just want anonymous reassurance, that you look good.

This thread is a prime reason why all of you will never have a gf. Seriously the girls just trying to say that she deserves tk be treated equally and all of you shit on her because you're insecure.
She's the brave one. She has to face you fucks bullying her.
Man fuck this board sometimes man.
Do you have discord

Top kek. What a fucking kek. Poor roastie can't get chad, and she thinks she's one of us. You are not a robot. You will never be a robot; your gender disqualifies you from that. You can go out to a club and get dick any time you like. If you want a long term relationship, lower your standards or wait for somebody to settle for you. You might be actually be a woman. You might be financially embarrassed. You might even be lonely at the moment. But the one thing you aren't is a robot.

If she wanted to be treated equally, she would use the anonymity on here.
But no, she has to wave out and tell everyone that she is a girl.
She could argue and discuss being lonely all day, and no one would care would she not play here gender card.
You have to go back.

>None of you really have it half as bad as you say
No, you just literally cannot comprehend what it's like to be a loser.

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 32K)

LOL the thing is its gonna be easy for you to make friends/find people who want to talk to you. You just moved grow the fuck up. You think moving and being bummed out about missing highschool is analagous to robot issues? I dont usually mention this because it's irrelevant but I work as a clinical psychologist and you have no idea what the crippling lonliness is like that some of my clients expierence. And the fact that you think you do makes you seem really narcissistic. Its called robot feels for a reason you can have them but you even type like a normie TL;DR Normie girl thinks she has robot feels because she just moved and is a bit lonley.

Also everyone who came to her aid in this thread is a whiteknight cuck from SOMEONE WHO GETS PAID TO TALK TO WOMEN ABOUT THIER BORING FUCKING PROBLEMS

>just a couple bfs in high school. And they werent like chad or anything either, like a 7 at best.

Confirmed for a troll, nothing to see here robots.

Reminds me of women who claim they're incels too because they haven't fucked Chad in two weeks

Your history and gender paint the picture of someone that is in a transitional period, not a robot. Try posting here again in a couple years if you're still a virgin and have less friends. Guarantee you will have a bf, job, and probably a baby by then. Girls love to exaggerate.

This easy op, your eather a bot or not, fembot is just some way 2 get atentiin from the beta horss here who wane orbert grills. Soo eather be a normal user or be a atentiin whore or femanon/bot... Or we go full rtarf and start valing ourself melenots n fembots how far will we go down this holl

Attached: image.jpg (454x284, 51K)

I'm not going to post my face on a Mongolian wife exchange forum.
I know my looks level, by observing the reactions of people to my face, in particular the reaction of women.
I'm not complaining, i'm just tierd of people giving useless advices. They maybe work for you because you are in a different situation.

maybe you should try having mental illness(es) and never having formed a meaningful or close relationships with anyone for your entire life

Attached: 1520141998497.jpg (700x700, 149K)

and you don't know the half of it... You cannot be lonely. And yes, I know this is b8

Hey user if you're actually a fembot then don't listen to the faggots telling u to fuck off cz u can't understand their misery bla bla bla
If you're a guy then stop it dude this is just sad

>just a couple of bf's
> Like a 7 at best
>Friends
>Tinder
>Last date month and a half ago

You don't know what loneliness is.

why can't you be my gf?

>I get almost no matches on tinder
You must be fat.

Just shut the fuck up you stupid whore, you know nothing of what being a robot is. The fact that you've ever had a bf and friends shows that you cannot be a robot. Kill yourself you retarded whore.

>pissing contest over how bad you have it
True for the most part. But bending the truth in order to seek pity is a coping mechanism for a lot of robots to deal with a wide variety of issues. For instance, I have never had a woman initiate a friendly conversation with me, and I have never fallen in love with anyone, 2D/3D/male/female/IRL/photographed. That's pretty much a show-stopper for my social life. It makes sense that other robots would have similar issues. I'm just saying, the problems you read about on Jow Forums are not as unbelievable as you claim.

Attached: 1523013760956.jpg (400x524, 46K)

low quality bait

or3gin6l