Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Oricathedral

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.05.23-21-22-16.png (796x441, 102K)

Look at the kind of """people""" that speak Spanish though

Attached: 23748968435.jpg (536x297, 125K)

It has more to do with the geography of the countries. It's the same reason the Dutch and British had colonies while the Germans or Russians didn't really have any.

Also does he think the Spanish weren't just as strictly Catholic as the Italians?

Attached: Distribution_of_Catholics.png (800x382, 113K)

hahah yeah first thing i thought of too

Italy valued cathedrals so they created the renaissance and achieved the highest historical level of culture to this day while Spain spent that time raping niggers in the jungle and became an irrelevant shithole that literally no one cares about.

This, Italy also still houses the seat of the Pope, who actually controls the subhumans the Spanish left around the world.

Oh yeah sure, because of course Spain is known for its famous lack of churches and cathedrals
What the fuck is wrong with this cunt

RELIGION IS STUPID OH WOW WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED
if I didn't know this nigger was an oldcunt I would say he's 14

But the Spanish were also extremely catholic which surprise surprise meant they listened to whatever Italy (the Papacy) said. Plus Spain has a ton of open ocean to use for exploring westward, Italy doesn't. Tyson is a fucking brainlet outside of space.

>Italy valued cathedrals so they created the renaissance

Attached: 155777284700.jpg (645x773, 45K)

Wrong, France achieved a higher level of cutlure easily, so did portugal, not to mention greece, rome, china and the arab lands.

This is... Profoundly dumb.
A) Italy was just as prevelnt in the exploration age as Spain
B) Spain spread it's language by invading and establishing colonys, so whatever edgy atheist point he's making is in favor of colonialism, which I normally wouldn't have a problem with but this fuckers on the left.
C) not only was Spain heavly Cristian, and in fact as a hole more Christan than all of Italy taken together. One of the main driving forces for Spanish expansion was their crusader state determination to spread the good word of the Lord, with our without the direct support of the pope.
D) this also has some sort of implication that the pope was anti science during the discovery age. They only became anti science after Protestantism started sweeping through Europe.

>Black man endorses mass rape and genocide to propagate his ideology
Truly an amazing world

The highest level of culture was achieved by the 18th and 19th century Germans.

Old as fuck tweet

My interest is purely how many thousands of likes from soiboi's such a tweet would get if black science man posted it today, despite it being fucking meaningless

Italy wasn't even a country until 1861.

Germans have never had culture.

Pre-unification German culture is the most advanced stage of culture reached by humans.

Attached: weimar-2417498_1280.png (1280x773, 1.45M)

And you know what, let's just thow fucking E on there
E)Italy never went colonising because not only did it not exist back then, but the great houses and small Kingdoms were constantly fighting with eachother, making any kind of colonial venture dangerous.

there was no culture there.

You are just ignorant of it.

>italy never explored
Italy also didn't even exist until 157 years ago, while Spain literally went off raping and pillaging. Plus many of such explorers, like Christopher Columbus, were Italian themselves and paid by the Spanish government to do their dirty work. Jesus how did this brainlet get into such a position?

Attached: IMG_4171.png (645x729, 23K)

>WOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE AS ME

is there anything more brainlet than this?

Attached: 1526157162714.jpg (600x532, 40K)

The absolute state of Neil NiGrasse Tyson.

Attached: santiago compostela.jpg (829x768, 301K)

normalfags love feeling smart when they arent

>not knowing that the renaissance happened because of the fall of the byzantine empire
I'm really starting to question black science mans intelligence. Some of the shit he posts on twitter sounds like something a retarded person would say to try and look smart

Black science man is a total dumbass outside of space, he has made that clear plenty of times.

these sciencecucks just can't pass up an opportunity to take a swing at the pope can they?

Im trying to come up with a witty response but this is so retarded I feel like Im becoming dumber the more I look at it

Attached: 42B9FE9F-920D-474A-B99D-FDF7D241F2A0.jpg (618x412, 38K)

>itt: decieved heretic papist idolaters vs dumbass science celebrity idolaters

Attached: 1524650841280.jpg (840x544, 62K)

>what is a Romance language?
I swear, the more I learn about him the more stupid he seems

What even is his argument?

>Haha no one is right look how smart I am mom

Attached: DE6C7B9D-FCB4-4235-A3A0-2A2A138563AA.png (500x338, 44K)

islamic golden age was literally the peak of culture. Nothing could have fucked that up except 1,000,000 angry steppe-niggers

And all of those people speaking Spanish will listen to the Pope.

He's literally a fake that's only popular for being black.

you could be right too if you knew the truth, friend

Attached: 44753.jpg (350x273, 28K)

He's about as smart and well educated as any average middle class white person but being a nig that's enough to be a celebrity.

>Peak of culture.
>Make almost no advances of their own and just rediscover the Greek classics.

He didnt say that

Ive noticed the faggots here love putting words in peoples mouths and knocking down their strawmen

so basically the renaissance

>nobody can point out a neat historical disparity without MUH ARGUMENT

Fuck off Stefanbot

It was a FUCK lot better than what the europeans were doing at the time. Europe was basically a post apocalyptic wasteland in comparison.

Not to mention words likes "algebra" "chemistry" "alchohol" etc are all of arabic origin.

Why is he such a fucking idiot?

Spain and Italy both valued explorers. They valued money. Spain just valued killing people more than the Italians. I'm not even making a value judgment on it, its just a fact.

algorithm is arabic too. "islamic golden age is a myth" is stormfront bullshit.

Russia didn't need colonies and Germany had the third largest colonial empire

Attached: fig2-4.jpg (1030x710, 205K)

the cartel has no good looking cathedrals what a bunch of losers hahaha like nigga just build a bunch like ahahah why you gotta like that hahaha

i really fucking hate this guy

Attached: 88fea9712d99b6c48a58f34e77ac1d86.jpg (500x372, 27K)

>Germany had the third largest colonial empire

Didn't the Japanese have a bigger one?

The tweet gets worse every time you read it.

To be fair some retards in this thread are being dumb too.
But yeah i

>Germany had the third largest colonial empire
That was much later in history as a part of a power struggle with France and Britain.

I never said that Islam never created anything? But alcohol is universal, and pre Islamic obviously.
The age is just overhyped in general.

I didn't need to know this guy was even more retarded than I previously thought

THE FUCKING word you idiot? why is chemistry, algorithm, algebra, alcohol all arabic words? huh faggot? fuck you.

Because of the silk road.

>2018
>Using the KJV with counterfeit verses
Sorry hun, 1 John 5:7 ain't scripture

Spaniards btfo

And Catholicism has a hell of a lot more influence worldwide than Spanish culture- what's this twittard going on about?

Spain was unified, while italy was divided between various states. Spain was also more radical catholic than any of italian states ever was, also post spanish colonies are crap and should be buried in depts of hades with 30x10^1000 tons of concrete.

So is he saying colonialism is good? that's quite the statement from a black man. Ok boys you heard black science man, it's time to go conquering again. Also these spanish explorers did a banging job converting the natives they conquered to Christianity, so I guess that's better than erecting architectural artworks? I thought he was anti-religion but he's blatantly contradicting himself.

>Exploring instead of staying in your homeland will lead to your people being more widespread over the world.
WHO
WOULD'VE
THOUGHT

Attached: HatobaTsugu21.jpg (650x440, 37K)

>everyone knows about Italy's great culture
>nobody has heard what Spain even did apart from conquering some dindus
Who cares about Spanish if nobody cares about Spain?

Attached: 5afb5b3613b29.jpeg.jpg (889x1126, 147K)

>Europe was basically a post apocalyptic wasteland in comparison.

revisionism.

>you were born too late to convert people by the sword

wow, i always find a new low from amerifats, your culture is pretty stupid desu

I'm German, I would insult Spain right now, but you are so irrelevant that there isn't even a got to insult.

>muh strawman
faggots like you that throw around buzzwords without even understanding them need to sterilize yourselves.

Came to mention that as well. Is this tweet real, is he really that fucking Stupid?

Nigger science man

>rediscover greek classics
>Never heard of people like ibn haytham, averros, ibn taymiyyah, al ghazali, ibn sina
>muh hellenic philosophers
>we wuz romans and greeks an sheeit
>He thinks his western scientists discovered things like optics, battery, etc. while the truth is some guys in the middle of the desert did those hundreds of years before
>Just because europe was a shitfest during that time the world must've been the same
>just because we wuz bloodletting to cure sick people, means everyone in the world did that as well

Germany didn't exist until 1871

>than

black science man, everyone

he says as he fucks a goat

You have to be trolling. I suspect underage

I cought this, too. I can't take afro-american science seriously if they don't even know how to properly spell "then"