How do tall girls cope about never being as desirable as short girls?

How do tall girls cope about never being as desirable as short girls?

Attached: __kaname_madoka_sakura_kyouko_and_tomoe_mami_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_wada_aruko__sample- (850x1200, 275K)

>implying 5'2 midget gremlins are desirable

What?
Would you prefer a 5'10 giant?
>5'10
>girl
That's a man

How do you cope with being a midget?

I know a girl that's nearly 6'3 and she's nearly asexual so she's not as bothered by being single.
Not sure if being asexual counts as coping, but there you go.

By settling for a 2/10.

>Would you prefer a 5'10 giant?
Yeah. Imagine being a manlet and having girls mog you.

>5'2
That's a gremlin.

>How do tall girls cope about never being as desirable as short girls?
Youve been memed, Goddesses are tall not short.

Attached: 1508184308117.jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

lmao tall uggos are buttmad that they'll never be cute and little. Fucking disgusting giraffes.

10/10 bait. Made me reply
O'Regan O's

As far as I know the taller girls, 6 ft and above, like the short guys who balls up and ask them out, but that's just what I've seen first hand.

Hey babe you sound great. Wanna hang out with a 2/10 :^)

Tall girls are more desirable than short girls

i wish more tall girls were tittymonsters. it's usually the shorter ones that have the huge melons

>5'2 midget gremlin
no chance in the world
>5'2 midget cutey
desirable like nothing in the world

Only woman I've ever met that was 5'10 was a lesbian, so maybe that's how, lol.

You live in a land of midgets. Where I live woman are all like 5'10" and men are all like 5'7" and we get on fine

I saw a girl that was about 6'4 once
she was a qt

Tall girls > short girls, "men" who like short girls are insecure

Attached: 1526683541993.jpg (822x972, 60K)

>Where I live woman are all like 5'10" and men are all like 5'7" and we get on fine

Attached: Doubt.jpg (600x358, 15K)

I'm not joking, at least with white people. The women are the same size or larger, I think it's the future.

Short girls are cute, desu. What's wrong with liking cute girls?

I think your perception is skewed.

No, I take the subway every day and I see it.

Nothing, OP attacked tall girls first, so I defend.

You mean you see girls taller than yourself because you're a manlet, so you extrapolate it onto the entire population because you're insecure

I'm neither insecure nor extrapolating. I see it, women are the same height as the men and often taller.

Then post what country you live in so I can look up the average heights for it

I live in a city, the average height of men is still taller because over all the races that makes it true, but among the white people here it seems the gap in height is closed between men and women.

Then post your country and I will look at the average heights for the specific races within it
that information also gets recorded

We just lewd them and make them fetch us other, more desireable boys. Like a pokemon. Short girls are loyal to their trainer. :D

Pussy is pussy, man

N-No bulli...

D:

Bulli

>:D

Attached: 3f1.png (731x713, 527K)

Fuck you I want a tall playful gf to bully me about my height use wrestling moves on me with her long, able limbs

I don't understand, how does that work?

Attached: 1507506534983.jpg (1101x1518, 444K)

Doesn't matter. If they have a vagina, they will be desirable

Attached: pwomanex.jpg (1279x2658, 590K)

It's easy. Get a harem of around 6 poke- er I mean smol girls to follow you around or keep them in a box, then make them catch other people for you.

>Would you prefer a 5'10 giant?
I can't think of a single reason why someone wouldn't. I'm a turbomanlet myself (5'7"), but taller women are generally more attractive and also it means it's more likely you'll have taller sons who won't have to live life as manlets.

>It's easy. Get a harem of around 6 poke- er I mean smol girls to follow you around
I already lost you there.

Attached: 1521158549750.jpg (3640x4096, 728K)