Who else isn't trans but wants to be?

Who else isn't trans but wants to be?
>you'll be unique
>get attention without putting any effort
>makes you beautiful
>gives you a purpose or something to look forward to
>let's you escape your real life problems by focusing on something completely different

Attached: 1526191616534.jpg (1238x1370, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL, kys faggot you're being pathetic af

Attached: Triggered_pepe.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE TRANS?! THIS LIFE IS FUCKING HELL

Trannies out. Reiko was banished from this realm.

>you won't live past 30
yeah maybe it has something to it

>i'll be unique
>just like all the others
sage

Fuck you
Being trans is a torture
Everyone attacks you constantly
You can never be yourself
Your family hates you
Society hates you
You didn't even do anything to anyone
You just want to be yourself but you can't
You have to hear everyone telling you to just be yourself
Your body isn't your own
You feel like the universe isn't even real because your body isn't yours
You look in the mirror and you see someone else
You can't even look in the mirror because your body is hideously deformed into a man's when you're a woman
Nothing makes you happy and you think about killing yourself 24/7 because you'll never get to be normal like everyone else
You cut and rip at this body because it's not yours so fuck it
You have to sit and listen to everyone else's bitching as if there waaaaa don't have a gf problem at all compares to the never ending nightmare existence you live
Diaper sissy faggots like op pretend to be you all the time and society backs then instead of actual transsexual people
You don't even have places to be safe or talk about trans issues because they are all filled with non binary penguin ok f doom xD cis straight moose kin who ban you for saying things like girls need to have boobs or you need gender dysphoria to be trans.

Fuck you op I hope you die in a fire and ducks quack on your body

Attached: 1526900624305.jpg (960x752, 100K)

19.1 times (1,919%) higher suicide rate postop compared to those who don't transition

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

No ill will, just thought you should know it won't make things better.

I'm a normal straight guy who doens't want to larp as a bitch. That said choking on dicc and feeling a stabbing pain in my butthole a couple times a week is smol price to pay for some love and belonging. Tranny life sounds pretty dam comfy.

>I want to suck on dicks and get fucked in the ass
>I'm totally straight!

you don't have to be trans for that you fucking loon
it's only comfy if you aren't an unpassing masculine abomination that no one will ever love T^T

This.
Trannies are girls.
They don't have homosexual feelings.
If you did gay shit with them like stroked up on their face on their beard, they'd fight you/throw up on you/ start crying.
You're a faggot dude.

is agp reaI?

Being trans is awful. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>you'll be unique
You'll be a weirdo. You can be unique without pretending to have a medical condition.

Yes, you will be despised by most people.

>makes you beautiful
We wish.

If you want a goal start learning an instrument, a language, to draw, or try to write a book.

>let's you escape your real life problems by focusing on something completely different
Real life doesn't go away, you know? My landlord won't just give me free months because I'm trans.

Attached: 1513677078285.jpg (740x816, 120K)

Will you please give me some contact info

Not a single thing you've written is true about transfolk. You're deluding yourself, probably because you've been hanging around thta fella Ray Ko

Attached: smug2.png (335x421, 127K)

chasing trans girls is an egg trait
PSA

I find that offensive. All I wanted to do was talk and you call me an egg?

>you'll be unique
trannies are not unique, they're all the same. they dress similar, look similar, definitely have the personalities and the same mannerisms, It's like they were mass produced.
yes, everyone, gawk at the freak of nature. The elephant man got a lot of attention too.
>makes you beautiful
only wealthy trannies who can afford multiple plastic surgery procedures and copious amounts of makeup
What purpose? Most trannies' lives are defined as being a living onehole, but I guess suicide is something one can look forward to.
Elaborate on this bullshit, Reiko. And what happens when reality eventually catches up to them?

Attached: nightmarefuel.jpg (960x1280, 237K)

Are you fucking insane? Being trans is the opposite of everything you just posted. People will think you are a freak of nature. The only people who will be friends with you are other trans people. You will look like a literal goblin as you age. You will only regret this decision later in life. Why don't you go get a job or a degree or a gf/bf to add some purpose in your life instead?

99.99% you will end up being the opposite of beautiful

>just go get a gf lmao bro

Attached: wheredoyouthinkweare.png (644x644, 936K)

technically speaking they are freaks of nature.

@hiroyuki_ni on Twitter.

Attached: 1497152074110.png (1280x601, 212K)

I kinda do. I lurk Jow Forumstranspassing and watch transition time line videos. I used be interested in a lot of gender bender stuff.

Attached: 1o8kpenj2cu01.png (544x788, 931K)

>you'll be unique
Uniquely mentally ill.
Being looked at as a freak isn't the kind of attention you want.
>makes you beautiful
Yeah, no. Maybe for about a year if you're lucky and not an ugly, balding piece of shit beforehand. After that it's all down-hill while hormones destroy your body, and the amount of makeup you have to cake on to even look remotely decent destroys your skin.
Yeah, must be real nice for your only purpose in life to chop your dick off, inject hormones into your body, and dilate.
By creating an entirely new problem, one which will make you want to kill yourself in a few years time.

/thread
100% truth

Will you please be my gf? I promise to not touch your dick

>without putting any effort
Assuming you mean positive attention, you have to put a shit ton of effort into being a "passable" tranny, which means months of HRT, watching endless hours of make up tutorials and buying a lot of expensive make up, either lasering body hair away or continually shaving off uncomfortable spots in your body etc etc.

it's a massive effort.

and no i dont want to be a tranny, i might enjoy feminization fetishism but i have enough sanity to distinguish between a fantasy in a moment of sexual arousal and actual desires in day-to-day life

>it's a massive effort.
shut the fuck up, all you say is say you're a fucking tranny or a girl and retards like this Message you every 5 seconds. You're not a robot

okay, and once he sees a pic and it's some fat fuck with a 5 o clock shadow and shitty unkempt long hair, how long will he keep responding after that? retard

Attached: stephewn.jpg (618x340, 30K)

>have enough sanity to distinguish between a fantasy
>tfw i don't
>tfw just have accepted femininity as an aesthetic at this poiint

I don't want to be trans, I want to be a cute girl! I have made my peace that it will never happen

I have the perfect body to become one, but it's all gonna be shit after you hit 30.

due to mental unstability you would kill yourself before 30 anyway

Well I'm 27 at the moment, so it's not far away.
Instead I'll just be cursed being a manlet with a nice ass and too wide hips. Sometimes being gay would be the easy way out.

taking the bullet is always faster than suffering with HRT

I find it hilarious that OP is being bashed by angry dysphoric MtFs, while OP objectively has some valid points. These are especially valid if he is a gay submissive guy who has an innate need to attract men and be likeable:

* HRT gives you smoother skin, different pheromones and cuter face even if you won't become completely womanlike - gay men will love you immensely more for these traits, femboys are valued very highly. Even females fall for "mysterious androgynous type", I have witnessed this myself.

* HRT makes you look younger thus prolonging your active sexual life phase - again, making you more attractive to men

* HRT treats many androgenic conditions - male pattern baldness, acne, benign prostate hyperplasia, excessive body hair

* HRT changes personality into less aggressive more people-friendly mode, this could be desirable for some people

It is an unfortunate reality that MtF transpeople have very difficult lives - for many dysphoria is like a permanent major depression/derealization which results in high suicide rate. Still it is wrong to deny that trans-ness is a biologically defined spectrum, with some gay guys being close to one side of it and full trans MtFs being close to the other side. I mean that both feminine gay guys and MtF share brain feminization features, but to a different degree, you can see this for yourself: newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/

Thus I find it immoral that full-kind-of-transpeople (true MtFs) insist on denying HRT for anyone who does not want to become a full-blown girl. It disrespects our biology which does not make for absolute male-ness or female-ness.

Attached: photo_2018-05-19_00-54-30.jpg (904x1280, 81K)

True. Guns ain't legal here though.

Attached: 106.jpg (900x1206, 143K)

>It disrespects our biology which does not make for absolute male-ness or female-ness.
wrong, except for a small number of people, your chromosomes are consistent throughout your DNA

no
its called faggots with a crossdressing and sissification fetish

I just wish I could get HRT to be a cute boy.
Not really trans or anything, but slower aging, nicer skin and hair, cuter face, reduced bodyhair. What's not to love?

Attached: 1503107659129.png (1251x703, 1018K)

You don't know what you are talking about, user, trans and gay people really have brains that differ from normies' brains, and it shows on MRI in multiple ways.

The prevalent theory is that hormonal (or autoimmune) disruption occurs in mother's womb while crucial parts of foetus's brain grow, thus these parts fail to become fully masculine. The failure may be full or partial.

Nature is prone to failure.

Attached: dn14145-1_513 (1).jpg (513x298, 28K)

(user, I'm 45639168-kun and i'm considering taking bicalutamide to be cuter and heal my issues, you could try your chance too).

Who else isn"t trans but wants to be ?
>you'll get aids
>your look wil fade away by age 35
>like 40% of all transgender you'll end up killing yourself
Here fixed it for you op

Attached: 71jzwMvZZGL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

shut up stefonknee go suck nigger dicks you fucking adult diaper wearing autism chrischan faggot
scan all you want
just because youre a fucking biologically damaged mistake doesnt mean youre trans
it just means youre a fucked up biological mistake with some half and half broken male brain that tells you that youre male but you want to wear dressies.

being trans means you are fucking the other gender which means you were born that gender which means society is stuck on some dumb bullshit where the person knows what gender they probably were the entire time and society shoved them into a mold they didnt fit.

tldr fuck u faggot

the fuck is an egg trait

yes and youre a failed male not a female
FUCK OFF crossdress elsewhere faggot

Transsexuals by definition have body dysmorphia you dingus. Your body is yours, it's the only one you get and ever will have, the fact that you think your body is not yours only highlights your body dysmorphia, or more accurately gender dysmorphia.

If only we had programs in place to treat people with such mental conditions instead of telling them to mutilate their body into a nonfunctional container because after "just one more procedure" you'll be a real girl when in reality you'll never actually be a girl, no matter what you do or how hard you try.

Yeah that's the cold fuckin pill nobody wants to spit out because apparently enabling people with debilitating mental illnesses is the new thing. I don't have the whole solution but feeding into transsexuals inability to cope with reality is not the answer.

Attached: 1524863184880.jpg (640x548, 33K)

LOL ENJOY THAT 58% SUICIDE RATE

Being trans allows you to become a woman so men can have sex with you. If you wanna get laid by men as a man going trans is the way to go.

i would keep replying

And if you are a girl you can have lots of men trying to have sex with you. Going trans is the way to go if you want this

Because if you transition to female getting laid is easier and you can get men to have sex with you.

That study uses cis people as the control group, that's comparing the mentally ill to the general public, not to those who choose to repress.

>femboys are valued very highly
There's a difference between a femboy and an estrogenized male, gay men won't be attracted to you because they can read that you have female facial fat and surprise, they want guys, not girly guys, because they're gay. It's only the internet that's obsessed with femboys, most gay guys won't go further than twinks and there's a massive difference between a twink and a twinkhon. I know because gay guys won't touch me with a 50ft pole any more because they can tell something is 'off' about me.

>making you more attractive to men
Yeah, if they're "straight", but they're usually bottom of the barrel guys who couldn't get a real girl so they settled for a 'feminine benis :^)'

>HRT treats many androgenic conditions
This is just as achievable by taking a reasonable dose of finasteride and skipping the whole MtF HRT.

You know it's a thousand times easier to have sex as a gay male than a tranny, right?

Lol kek I don't even know who "stefonknee" is, and I don't care.

Also I don't care about being trans, I just want to be cuter. There are many wannabe femboys like myself, they DIY HRT. Deal with it.

>Implying I even have desire to crossdress
Braindead AGP HRT tranny I'm a boy and I'm into men/boys, I just wanna more looks capital.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REIKO FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT SHIT WE KICKED YOUR ASS ONCE WE'LL DO IT AGAIN TRUST ME

>There's a difference between a femboy and an estrogenized male, gay men won't be attracted to you because they can read that you have female facial fat and surprise, they want guys, not girly guys, because they're gay.
This is a lie, many gay guys I know are into girly femboys. There is no denial in that being more fem improves attraction to masculine men. Natural femboys are so rare as practically nonexistent anyway, and then these could be often cases of low-T/broken AR1, so hormonally analogous to a femboy except E.
Maybe it's a local western/[your country[ thing, here in [the largest country in the world] masc guys are not valuable, and many guys like femboys. Also bisexuals often like femboys.

Also realistically HRT, especially the milder femboyish program gives not too much femininity.

>This is just as achievable by taking a reasonable dose of finasteride and skipping the whole MtF HRT.
With fina it won't work (it doesn't fix acne at all), with dutasteride - maybe, but I think that bicalutamide has a more full effect and milder side effect profile. Duta is a suboptimal compromise for a wannabe femboy with androgenic issues.

>Yeah, if they're "straight", but they're usually bottom of the barrel guys who couldn't get a real girl so they settled for a 'feminine benis :^)'
These ones exist but no reason to settle with them unless they are beautiful/rich/cool or you are soulmates.

In my experience good femboys find themselves a sugar daddy that pays for their existence/makeup/tranisition, and they can even find a daddy in a nice country to emigrate (I know such cases). Cuteness is a very strong drug to men... and being an ill-looking ugly-ish guy sucks.

>I know because gay guys won't touch me with a 50ft pole any more because they can tell something is 'off' about me.

I feel sorry for you user, maybe your body language is too feminine, or wrong kind of feminine. I dunno maybe it's a kind of filter bubble where people with similar preferences aggregate, I for one, don't even know masc gay guys but know lots of cute boys or post-cute guys.
I have had good relationship experience with femboys, being fem-mish myself. Fuck masculinity, it gives you [prostate] cancer !

>tfw your first and only gf was wearing this collar

Attached: 3eZKN3L.jpg (720x762, 30K)

Yeah but when you start growing tits and look more like a girl than girly guy, suddenly they lose interest very quickly. I know because I was a femboy for 3 years and had gay guys throwing themselves at me; then after a half a year of hormones I noticed they stopped and "straight" guys were suddenly interested, my gay friends suddenly got very bitchy about me and that was the end of that group dynamic. Gay guys are gay, they like cute guys, not trannies.

You can cancel tit growth with tamoxifen or luck ( ^ :

Thanks for interesting experience though, maybe it's really your shape, or it's pheromones...

I like the tits, I'm just lamenting the fact I can't date gay guys more than anything. Straight guys are boring and insecure.

I already had a mostly flat chested female body pre-HRT because I'm intersex, but most guys didn't mind that because I kept slim enough that it looked more tomboyish than anything, then I took hormones and within six months all my gay friends turned in to bitches, not that they weren't before anyway...

Ah user, dunno what to do here, maybe you'll find good straighties or a right bi guy. I have a pretty masculine though thin body so I don't think it will get much girlier from bica, I think I won't even have tit growth.

I'd like to find a passable trap sub
Make her call me daddy
Make her dress like a little weaboo slut
Train her to slurp down daddies cum in the lazy hours
Train her to always be prepared for what is essentially anal rape

And i wouldn't feel bad about it because i know she's actually a "he"
A degenerate "he" at that

More tranny trash.Fucking kill yourselves faggots

100% accurate
god damn
OP is probably bait, but I wish people could genuinely understand

get your stupid jewish mind control off my board faggot
next thing you're gonna tell me is

>why staying single is ok even if you're 45
>why the benefits of onions outweigh the tremendous detrements
>why you should be ok with being a cuck

Attached: hysterical.gif (800x430, 564K)

suicide rate of pre-op trans and post-op trans is about the same
trans suicide rate is extremely elevated compared to cis suicide rate though

onions?
exc-fucking-scuse me?

Attached: surprise.jpg (574x409, 80K)

A few percent of trannies pass in pictures
A few percent of those percents pass in real life

Word filter for a certain bean used to make milk substitute put into place a couple weeks ago.

Enjoy your chemicals induced dysphoria and heart attacks from testosterone and fucked up endocrine system you jewbr as I washed stupid fuck who thinks you can fuck with your endocrine system like putting in a piercing

Everyone is unique and can set their mind to something. Trans people just have a harder time than others because choosing something besides their transition would cause them discomfort.

Posting sexual pictures of your own body to strangers online requires you to be completely attention starved, self-destructive, or exhibitionistic. Most sexy pictures you see online either depict people in psychologically sick periods of their life, when they had to do porn for money, or were taken just for their partners and have been uploaded because the partners had a sick streak.

Don't let the seeming abundance of porn on the internet bait you into believing fucking and sucking is a normal everyday occurance outside of commited relationships. It's not. And the only people who're proud of being slutty and provocative have debilitating mental issues they should seek professional help for.

So, don't worry. If you're not doing weird shit you don't feel like doing for attention, you're a very normal person. You just don't feel like you fit in on the internet because it's depraved.

Attached: JtTbQ3H67m9WpKJX7Y4jijxJxV5thdXK9NYDVh4YVVw.jpg (649x432, 59K)