Why are women so fucking boring?

Why are women so fucking boring?

Really all they can talk about is pop culture and traveling. They have no real personality whatsoever.

Attached: 1514998218001.png (544x572, 224K)

I'm pretty boring.
I wouldn't mind talking to someone your referencing. Sounds like fun.

Attached: IMG_20180519_124254.jpg (500x297, 36K)

>Why women aren't interested in my cockroach farm

Stop talking to boring women and go find an intelligent one. Or does the notion of finding a partner smarter than you scare you?

t. mad mad roasties

Have we come to a point where in order to disagree with you I need to post a dick pic so you don't think I'm a woman, not everybody is an edgy faggot in here

Increasing your sexual market value as a woman builds less character than having to do so as a man and, considering that we live in a quasi matriarchy now, women don't even need to do anything to get Chad's dick or Beta's bux. So women don't even have the quest to beauty and the hard work that path entails to give them a semblance of personality anymore, they're just child-like consumers looking for a second father to lead them while men have to learn to grow in a world where there is no mother figure in adulthood and there is no innate brotherhood

Someone with a cockroach farm would be infinitely mote interesting than someone whose hobbies don't go farther than going places they know and care nothing about, watching Netflix and gossiping.

Prove me wrong.

You post like a female. I can smell the roastbeef from the monitor.

>Someone disagrees with me, must be a woman, no man would think I'm autistic because I think that only neckbeards have interesting hobbies and stuff
Every nigger has a cockroach farm in his kitches because of bad hygiene

>Not everyone is edgy
But isn't that the point of this board you idiot?

Lad please, you know that a habitat isn't necessarily a farm. At the most, what you're describing is a cockroach zoo there are obvious and crucial differences here.

As opposed to enlightened robots who love discussing loli and piss jugs

the only woman you need in your life, are your female relatives, and your wife/gf who you can fuck and tell w/e the fuck is on your mind afterwards.

don't waste your time with female friends

Why are robots so fucking boring?
All they ever talk about is women. Get a fucking life.

sure every woman on this planet is the same
like men they only think with their dicks and try to convice others they have the biggest ....
lot of men are like this but u gotta find the right ones the ones wich you can call friends
same goes for women

>mfw my last date was so fucking retarded she couldn't even follow the plot of a pg rated movie

She was also fat and kinda smelly.
If that's the best I can do I'd rather stay a virgin for life.

Attached: f37.jpg (700x479, 23K)

its not the same, evolution takes its risks with men which leads to men being more unique from each others while most women are identical copies of each others

Jesus man, fat smelly AND dumb?
Raise your standards.

And yet, men on r9k are stuck on a broken record talking about women. Wow, so unique, so original. A fine representation of our gender.

I gave it a shot because I haven't been talking to any girls in years and I'm a shutin NEET so I can't be too picky but there is a limit to everything.

>inb4 someone comes in and claims fembots do exist because of this
she talked about her ex-bf which was obviously another red flag

Attached: 9f9.jpg (600x598, 43K)

Most people are boring, OP. Male or female.

Also, do you keep talking to the basic bitch types? They're almost always bland.

Op, seems like you're around basics desu. Like I know what you're talking about. In comparison to me, 99.9% of females I've met are more boring than me and or just refuse to go outside of the ordinary they know. But the only really noticeable boring women are the basics desu

get outtttgttt reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck you fuckkk youuu rreeee

The one I talk to is interesting :)

Maybe you hang out in a boring, whitebtrash area. I am the only man working at my lab, and all my female coworkers are hilarious and fascinating. What do you talk about, OP, besides video games and political views you derived from Jow Forums infographics and Youtube?

>because sex is the only motivator in life
Nice projection.

>places they know and care nothing about
Why do you assume this? I went to Poland with my sister and she actually spent weeks reading about it in advance and I did not.

>"lab"
>female coworkers

KEK

Because they're attractive, and they don't recognize anyone below a 4/10.

Yeah, dude. I work in a metal isotopes lab with mercury where my supervisor, the lab technician, and the three graduate students are all women.