Is love overrated?

Is love overrated?
Seems like a hassle

Attached: 1527097551622.jpg (700x522, 94K)

It's great if its requited, not so much if not.

Also is it weird that I am more sexually attracted to the presentation of the woman in the right panel than the left?

what kind of disgusting whore eats a burrito in the bed

>Also is it weird that I am more sexually attracted to the presentation of the woman in the right panel than the left?
no, you're just that special

Pajama bottoms are pretty comfy desu. Want both of them though.

>eating on the bed
>making a mess on it

Attached: IMG_4479.jpg (283x447, 27K)

True love doesn't really stress either of you out or make you feel like you're about to pop a blood vessel trying to please the other person. True love is where you only make the other person happy because you genuinely want them to be happy. You sincerely want to see them smiling and doing well, and will resort to whatever is most effective at doing that. And that even in the hardest times, you don't feel like you really exhausted yourself, and just did what was necessary to make things good for them, even if you're not getting much.

Those are pretty fucking rare, though.

>so afraid of losing her that you compliment her, long after she gave up trying to be anything special for you
True love right there

Attached: 696049758867.jpg (645x773, 80K)

>eating while laying down on your back
>eating in the bed
>having crumps on your face above the age of five

kill it with fire

i dont think its overrated per se more so really really hard to attain. you have to find somebody who is compatible with you to a very high degree. im talking same interests, similar enough hobbies, etc and then it also has to be reciprocal. and on top of that you have to keep the relationship constantly fresh etc. its tough man but probably ultimately worth it.

Love is a spook

how is this not original

if your love is defined by self sacrifice, its not love.

you should both enjoy and rely on each other. you can't call something inherently positive in your life overrated. love keeps you grounded and motivated. its not any particular gesture, its just a feeling. how you express it is up to you

>he's never eaten pizza in bed with his crush after having hot and hearty sex

>love is orbiting Ciara

Attached: 1501646160833.jpg (900x1200, 107K)

I will never sleep in a bed if someone eats in it
get yo ass up atleast five feet away

Depends. Like this poster said, its great if the other party loves you equally or more.

It becomes a hassle after the honeymoon phase where you actually have to work to keep things interesting and exciting. Also girls have an extreme propensity to get bored and are often attracted to new and unfamiliar things.

Basically dont fall in love unless youre a 10/10 MENSAfag

Attached: 2337AE55-B369-43AB-8038-0BDCA5B4551F.jpg (800x568, 155K)

WHO THE FUCK EATS A FUCKING BURRITO/TACO WHATEVER THE FUCK ON THE BED???

>Is love overrated?
I don't know the closest to love I have come, was borderline obsession with a smidgen of hatred tainted with disgust, having said that, having said that, it's the sort of love that comes after that honeymoon phase or w/e the fuck you normies want to call it that is truly worth it, and not in the least over rated, as is the love that lasts, and allows you to be yourself with someones, and put up with their flaws and make them yours for the rest of your life even.

Love does not exist. Women have debased themselves too much for it to be even possible.

Attached: B8F41AD5-1022-4F07-94C8-EF275B569AF1.jpg (600x588, 119K)

>keep them stupid
how the fuck is this real

Attached: 1526461772186.jpg (708x480, 37K)

fuck you cunt ass mother fucker I do what I want

I like the art, but woman's delusion goes too far.

>Is love overrated?
i don't know and i don't care love is all i think about. i'm just really tired of being alone i just want some one to love and hold.

Attached: 1523397914974.jpg (527x527, 28K)

get yourself a pet in the meanwhile

i do have a dog but i can't love a dog the same way i would love a another human.

Attached: 1518911070154.jpg (564x564, 76K)

No, but you can give it head pats and call it a gud boi

You mean your body releasing more oxytocin? As in, the initial feeling of "falling in love"? We know the effects of oxytocin intoxication are...

>improved social ability. if you've fell in love you know how it makes you more socially confident, most likely.
>makes you feel fuzzy-wuzzy. giddy.

So yeah, it's overrated. Go snort some coke or speed and you will probably feel pretty confident socially too.
As for all the fuckers who think love, the feeling not the act, is more than a hormonal thing and somehow transcends our body, you're delusional.

You can love somebody (an act), which is hard and complex, or you can be in love (a feeling). Two different things in my eyes.

Attached: 1520354300769.jpg (258x395, 12K)

I want a cat for my car so I can love it and call it a good (boy)? but I wouldnt be able to take it home :(

>intoxication

i know i sound like a retard using that term in this context but you hopefully get my point

Attached: 1520350818957.png (305x306, 152K)

or you can love someone without the feelings of being in love

Everything you've ever done said thought or been is "just chemicals bro LOL xD"

>It becomes a hassle after the honeymoon phase where you actually have to work to keep things interesting and exciting. Also girls have an extreme propensity to get bored and are often attracted to new and unfamiliar things.

This is so prevalent in our/Western society that it's seriously depressing. Most people are prone to this, but especially and much moreso are women. It's mindboggling the amount of people who breakup after 1-3 months of dating simply because "muh feelz are gawn", having literally no other rationale behind their dating - meaning, they literally did not even think about what they value in a partner while dating that whole time.

The divorce rate is already insanely high. I'm depressed just thinking about what it will be for this generation in 20 years time.

Please delete this post right now, friend

>gun on the left
>horny in the proper context to be horny

>guy on the right
>thirsty as fuck

also I bet the cartoonist is a 600 lb landwhale who inserted herself into the cartoon as that woman because she unironically believes she looks like that

>eating in bed
fucking disgusting, keep doing this if you want bedbugs

>Not having friday night fast food takeaway in bed with her while watching some shit on a laptop.

Aw, I like this comic

>girls have an extreme propensity to get bored and are often attracted to new and unfamiliar things.

this mostly happens if you've gone for someone out of your league or if you've done something to make them lose respect for you.

if you're more attractive and desirable than her then pretty good chance that she'll be loyal and not get bored or wander. or leave.

if you're on the same level of attractiveness then you're less secure than if she's plain in comparison to you , but still more secure than if you're with someone out of your league. I don't only mean out of your league lookswise btw, often the greater factor long term about whether you're in a girl's league is career and success wise.
Often it will be easier to hold onto a 8 or 9 out of 10 who works as carer than hold onto a 7 out of 10 who works as a lawyer.

>not throwing her laptop out the window and punishing her for not being attached to your dick

it seems like you're projecting there bro

Add another 100 lbs. to the version on the right. Cause we're still expected to respect and love our girlfriends even if they don't respect themselves

sooooo, its not love if your gf is sexy instead of looking like a teenage boy? or is it the burrito? what if he thinks eating burrito in bed is hot, is it still love?

the girl on the right of the comic is so cute!

>just chemicals bro
I thought edge lord fedoras stopped using this one already. So what if they are just chemicals. Everything in this world is just chemicals. It doesn't make love any less special.

Never settle for anyone unless they know from the start you would rather be friends and they are okay with the lack of sex.

Attached: eye patch bf scar gf 4.png (648x476, 36K)

Why is Princess Bubblegum jerking evil Morty off.
This is it, the most soiboi post of my life.

Drawn by some Woman who wants guys to beleive they have to put up with a bitches bulshit just to fuck her once a week.

Tell that hoe to get a plate

She looks comfy and cute and snuggly. The one on the left is just like ah another thot , right?

No, sex is. Romantic "love" is more often than not just sex and sexual instincts. The pure, honest love that you feel for your family and only really intimate friends is one of the best things you can have.
Finding a person to whom you are so close that you can take off the facades and lies we have to put up in this ultra-competitive society, a person that you can fully trust and that fully trusts you, a person that accepts your flaws as a person... that is one of the best things in the world.

Attached: 1521955540935.jpg (893x1188, 569K)

Lust is a precursor to love. Anyone who disagrees is delusional.

To the average robot, it is.
They are in denial of what they really want: pussy. Robots are unloving since they never received love. They are run by unfullfilled lust which leads to frustration and hate.

Yeah, you're into messy people who don't take care of themselves

>not having a TV

P O O R F A G Z
o
o
r
f
a
g
z

The only true love is love for God, the rest is just lust.

Attached: 98937.jpg (2042x2588, 201K)

Is that negro sperm?

Implying your gf would love just that, man. I just treat my gf as a dog most of the time and she loves it. She is a good girl

KiII yourseIves. Right now.

>eat in bed
>crumbles get everywhere
>you now can't sleep because bed is itchy

No, the one on the left looks like a promo picture for a mattress company and the right looks more like actual intimacy.

Pretty much

>Want to fuck a girl
>Chat one up on snapchat
>Send dick picks etc, was fun for 3 hours while fapping finally
>...She then expects my attention 24/7 afterwards
>Constantly goes into a bitch mood if I don't give her attention every 15 fucking minutes

Just better off fapping in 99.99% of situations desu

That guy's the typical r/deadbedrooms poster

beefflaps.png

Yeah if you love someone who eats messy latin street food in bed, I question your values and mores.

right panel is cuter, but why the fuck is she eating in the bed? that's gonna be a giant mess, the crumbs are gonna embed themselves into both of their backs
still heartwarming, in an anger-inducing sort of way.

Attached: 1522794243211.jpg (1242x1164, 191K)