Nigger pulls white girl on stage to sing a song with her

>nigger pulls white girl on stage to sing a song with her
>she says the nigger word
>he stops her and gives her the problem talk

fuckin apes
youtube.com/watch?v=KEcugkqcHO8&feature=player_embedded

Attached: 1493604367276 - Copy.png (600x580, 419K)

that was a hard n though

record a vocaro of how to pronounce niggar proparly

like that:
(n)igger

That was so cringe. America is such a fucking shithole

Oh man, the amount of cringe. Jesus Christ.

Attached: burgerpants.png (694x448, 27K)

How does he expect anyone to sing his songs if he says (n)igger every 5 seconds? His music is shit anyways.

That's what sh gets for liking nigger music.

this is ameriga

Attached: 1526651009765.png (1200x1630, 642K)

>hanging around niggers
>ever

It's nigga. There's no r.

You're supposed to say wigga

Attached: C019B9C0-6EFC-403B-8265-0C972E8FDD10.jpg (250x141, 14K)

its monkey

>this is considered white in America
Looks like the mutt memes were right

i like his music but this is just bs

The nigger did it on purpose and that's what she gets for being around niggers

bros give it a bump

Biggest honeypot ever...
I bet Kendrick Lamar knew it was going to happen.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x201, 19K)

watch the video
>first nigga is skipped she doesnt say it
>second nigga is said
>third nigga is said
>fourth nigga is said
>this is when he decides to cut her off for saying nigga, after she had already said it 2 times beforehand
plus the song he choose a white girl to sing has the word nigga in it like 100 times

he clearly fucking baited her because he wanted this to happen

Attached: tumblr_o5s0bf6laz1qa94xto2_500.jpg (500x400, 84K)

I almost feel bad for the poor ham roastie. the media tells her to like nigger noise but then when she goes along with it she gets rejected anyway. you can sense the confusion in her voice.

Why would they fucking cancel that show. It was brilliant. It was the best. Why. Just why. It was literally a show about wojak.

Attached: 1504913904097.jpg (320x240, 13K)

what the fuck is a white girl doing on stage with a fucking nigger and knowing the fucking words to a rap song anyway?

fucking white girl

What the hell did she think was gonna happen lmao

I'm sure he knew that was coming and did it just to "teach wypipo a lesson"

I sure hate nigs

Attached: 02 gun.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

And shes fucking ugly and fat too. No white male is ever gonna want her.

if she hadn't been fat and ugly she'd be sucking his dick and taking it up the ass post concert

Does anyone notice the difference between Nigger and Nigga?
Or are you guys acting dumb on purpose.

Explain to us oh a person of higher intelligence. I just thought it was some shitty explanation as to why niggs call eachother niggs without it being treated the same as when a person of another race does it.

America is done. FUCKING done.

Is this /inbred general/?

Attached: 1486577783831.jpg (634x473, 38K)

Nigga is used to associate with a friend or acquaintance, thats why asian, black, and hispanic use that word. Granted you cant go up to a random black person and say it, because you dont really know the person, but if you do, you can say it.

Nigger is used by literal racists to dehumanize blacks. No black person or white etc who like "Ghetto" culture use it.

Nigger is the insult. Nigga is a friendly term. Saying "my nigga" is like saying "my dude" or "my man" or "my guy"

Also, im really fucking dumb

Oh I know that is what they say but that does not mean it's the case. Also they use nigga as an insult a lot of time so you don't know shit. It's the same as nigger. Not that hard to figure it out

Dude no

Nigger is way worse then Nigga

Nigga is a word which can be replaced with everything so it can be assocated with good and bad.

But nothing good comes from the word Nigger.

Nah it's the same thing. Anyone with half a brain could figure that out

Imagine if white people would be dumb enough to use a racist term that was used against them to call eachother. Like "hey cracka whats up.". And cracker with hard r would be racist xd

>words can only have one definition
>words can't have their meaning changed

white people call themselves gringo all the time

Yeah so nigger is OK now

So there is nothing wrong with white people saying nigga right?

Not really no. Only the most fringe blacks care about that.

And the bigger rap artist right now. Ohhh ok dude no problemo then. xd How can you be this retarded?

why should it not be okay? the only reason I see people give is MUH SLAVERY. yeah as if any of the niggers living in the west have experienced it. all whites who have ever said THE FORBIDDEN WORD have just been told that it's wrong to say it, without any real reason. Blacks call themselves niggers all the fucking time. I don't understand this retarded debate at all. It might be because there's like 10 blacks living in this whole country, but who cares, giving someone shit for saying a word that has lost it's meaning is fucking retarded

Black victim logic along with white guilt is cringe as fuck.

Attached: 1462587371040.png (367x321, 177K)

>saying this in the US is wrong
man I don't think I've really realized how fucked the situation is there. THANK FUCKING GOD I'm from the comfiest part of euro, where literal HORSE SHIT like this is seen as dumb. thank fucking god, I hope this shit passes in some time

The majority of apefricans in the US believe whites should not use any version of the word because of "slavery and 'presshun" yet these very same people use hick, hill billy, cracka, redneck towards whites. Even though it's their fault they got enslaved and looked down upon in the first place.

Mind boggling that this black group of people who had a huge head start in the old world to develop civilization(yet did not) is receiving more global support than the native americans who had an impressive civilization destroyed by the spaniards.

>chose an ugly fat retarded girl
Oh no, this was definitely orchestrated.