What's one thing you'ld change about your favorite video game? For me,ide give Skyrim for honors fighting system...

What's one thing you'ld change about your favorite video game? For me,ide give Skyrim for honors fighting system. That'd make it the perfect game for me.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPnLgkdoZi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For honours fighting system is some godawful 3 variations of moving your weapon. Absolute normal fag tier designed to get a wider user base to eat up their shit.

nigga skyrim is fucking shit. you should be ashamed that it is your favourite game.

The issue with For Honor's fighting system is that they went from a relatively uncomplicated, semi-class based, system to every hero being an exception to the rule and there being more hidden moves and secret rule-sets than explicitly stated within the game and move list.

That's why with a free "weekend (They meant a whole week) plus a two sales in which the game dropped to $20 than $15 they've only just barely recovered the population which has been quickly bleeding out again. No one wants to play a game where all the veterans know EVERY hidden statement and the movelist is worthless because all the best combos were made after launch and are hidden somewhere in a patch note.

Minecraft, remove hunger.

If kingdom come had a more compelling story it would be a perfect game. Unfortunately you do like one siege and the rest of the game it's playing detective

in chrono trigger i think it would be cool if you could walk around 1999 ad like you could for the other time zones

Attached: 1999AD.png (1536x1024, 404K)

Let's not forget the Centurion who is still the most OP hero in the game because he ignores rules such as superior block with 1,000 move combos that drain enemy stamina with each hit.

t. Centurion / Lawnigger main

The most overrated game in history. For all the fanboy jizz it's really just like any other japanese rpg, tedious with little to no room for strategic decisions and loads of random unavoidable battles.

witcher 3 but its anime, would literally be the best anime RPG ever

I finally got around to downloading ESO on my Xbox and I was super happy when I loaded into the world in first person. The combat feels very similar to Skyrim. I can't believe I've waited this long to try it I just want to play it all day. Then I started seeing other players around I got that new mmorpg feel, god I'm excited to play more.

watch a video, its not that difficult
and if you are actually pushing high ranks to get matches with these demigods then you are at the stage where you spar with them and learn form each others

I just realized I'm off topic, I'm just so excited I saw Skyrim and went post happy. I have no issues yet, will report back if I find something I would change about it if the threads still here.

I would change their class system to a more traditional Elder Scrolls class system to allow for hybridization.

make swtor free to play sense it's a dead game anyways.

I wish you could take out the war elements in civ 5 if you wanted

SWTOR is free to play

Careful there, Dreamboy

Attached: bethesda.jpg (808x880, 201K)

I mean it is simple enough to where it'd work in a game like skyrim though. I've played it and it isn't as nuanced as people let it out to be but it really is better than click to slice left and right the entire time.

Yea the Elder Scrolls series is far better than Skyrim

You're restricted to a lot of shit tho

how is food an issue for you? are you dumb? get a chicken farm

league of legends but fun

memes aside, borderlands 2 with a less predictable story and nude sirens and better balanced guns so you have more options other than running a dpuh and interfacer and norfleet on every single character

>being this bad at managing hunger
you can easily have 2-3 stacks of food by the end of your first day, how is this even an issue?

This.
Fucking Huns and Assyrians. I'm glad you're all dead IRL.

Jade Empire would've been the perfect game if the combat had more depth to it

Attached: KGrHqRigE9oILyuVHBPtvKbDqeg60_35134.jpg (3120x2160, 1.86M)

I'd give WoW its soul back.

Warcraft with housing
Warcraft with more roleplaying mechanics
Warcraft with better lighting
Warcraft with actual legendary weapons with a close to nothing drop rate
Warcraft not creating more pointless empty land
Warcraft with rewarding quest lines for old world content
Warcraft with direct IRL to Gold trading
Warcraft fixing the night elf male model
Warcraft fixing the tauren model
Warcraft fixing the worgen model
Warcraft adding gnolls and murlocs as playable race
Warcraft fixing their repetitive story telling
Warcraft making professions important
Warcraft adding more rewards to some achievements
Warcraft fixing their hyper autistic armor designs for future content in relativity to their rarity
Warcraft with a hardcore realms with character looting
Warcraft adding content creation tool for people who want to make dungeons etc

Attached: 1511478649630.png (898x768, 784K)

Fallout: NV
Make the enclave have a bigger presence, make Mr. House more, expanded I guess, but most importantly, bring it to the Fo4 engine but keep the features that they removed.

>league of legends but fun
So hots?

Attached: 1510355923171.jpg (849x1200, 252K)

cities skyline should have a history mode
where you start in the 17th century or something and then work up to the present day
so you have to adapt your city rather than starting a new one

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

in street fighter iv i would take out cody i hate that faggot

Attached: AE2012_Cody_622x320.jpg (750x400, 81K)

Smaller map where you "impact" the ground (no plane select start from map) like this to speed the games up. youtube.com/watch?v=lPnLgkdoZi0 5:40

>t. Newfags who dont remember when food gave you health
When they added the hunger bar, it just became an annoying thing to micromanage

Forgot to mentaion, game is pubg

>halo 3
Don't change anything about the game, but turn back time so we live in 2007 again when it first came out so it's still super populated

I'd make Metal Gear Solid V's story and ending not a disappointment

Attached: image.jpg (668x716, 65K)

Deus Ex with literally just better models and textures, that's it. It would be the perfect game

I'd shorten combos in UNI to only allow one wallbounce/OTG per combo instead of two. Wouldn't break anything too much I think and shorter combos might make it more playable for SF babbies.

Attached: 1507694869511.jpg (1000x804, 198K)

God of War II but with better grab system.

This. Go with the one from Dark Messiah and Might and Magic and we've got ourselves a deal.

>back when Bioware made fun, creative games with original settings

I want to go back, bros.

Attached: 1499565114145.png (576x467, 344K)

Shame the PC controls are so shit, even with something like Joy2key and a gamepad it's so different from the xbox version.

Change the setting of KCD to the Holy Land, 1099 AD

Attached: image.jpg (356x536, 118K)

I would make NFS:Carbon to have the same everything but with the game engine of payback and its new content (cars, parts, fusing both maps) minus the DLC nonsense.