Redpill me on mgtow? Is this just another name for incels?

Redpill me on mgtow? Is this just another name for incels?

Attached: 1527170729749.png (720x194, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCqAM-mx1vs&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, its the only legitimate response to a disintegrating, gynocentric society. Unless youre Chad you have no reason to feed into the system as a man.

Some people want to take care of a whiny mewling creature whose soul survival mechanism is to be maliciously manipulative in exchange for getting their weenier wet and general human contact.

Some people choose not to adopt. If you're a MGTOW and you're sitting around all day bitching about women you're doing it wrong.

>baaaaaaaaaawww i'm a fucking lazy ass cunt and also retarded and can't figure out how to look good and attract women waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

glad you fucks are removing yourself from the gene pool

mgtow are a gathering of very ugly and insecure people who obviously fail at life while they are obsessed with the pursuit of relationships, so instead lie to each other about how they fuck and dump a different pussy every night, as it is how life is in their dreams

lol you stupid nigger most mgtow have been in long relationships and witnessed first hand how cancerous women are get fucked

>just make yourself look good, bro

Attached: 1512548561396.jpg (400x344, 32K)

I want roasties to go.

>If you're a MGTOW and you're sitting around all day bitching about women
Not at all what MGTOW is

>BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW I WANT WOMEWN TO FIND ME ATTRACTIVE EVEN THOUGH I'M A FUCKING UGLY PRICK

delusional.

>just improve your attitude, bro

Attached: 1444367541950.jpg (1024x763, 193K)

Attractiveness is relative, women will always find the bottom 80% of men unattractive

Look at how threatened roasties are when even the lowliest of men decide to stop giving them attention. Don't give them your life force anons

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 7K)

>BOOO HOOO I'M FUCKING UGLY BUT HOT GIRLS SHOULD FUCK ME

the fuck are you even angry at girls for? if you were an attrractive guy would you go for ugly girls? no, you dumb teenager

Most MGTOW guys are not incels they are usually dudes that got fucked over in divorce or family court

I always wonder what kind of men the police are since they enforce the will of roasties daily if they are bothered by it or they don't care

>just gotta lower your standards, bro

Attached: charlottesvillevirginiaweddingphotographersarahhoustonphotography-221.jpg (964x1448, 957K)

Society runs on kowtowing to roastie demands and its only getting worse.

MGTOW are actually generally okay. They're guys who've been fucked over by women. Quite a few of them are able to get laid, and MGTOW will actually still have sex to a certain degree, They just choose not to have relationships/get married.
Incels should learn from them. Don't just whine and bitch about women. Do something to make yourself happy and enjoy your time on this earth.

are the police really that relevant? there not the ones making the law and are probably mostly oblivious to how skewed courts are in favour of roasties

I like this guys videos. Seems pretty informative and gives good perspective about females and males in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCqAM-mx1vs&t=

They're all right mostly. A lot of them are political though which I don't like. The idea of not needing a wife or gf is good, going your own way, that's cool.