I notice there are a lot of Australians on Jow Forums...

I notice there are a lot of Australians on Jow Forums. What's it like to live in your country and should I go there for a vacation or should I go to New Zealand instead?

Attached: AustralianFlag.jpg (2254x1861, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hrtOmqZO9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not for you trust me you wouldn't like it.
i wouldn't like you here either.

it's the chad version of the US with less school shootings and nicer beaches

Why don't you fuck off and die instead

Depends what you want in a vacation. We have some damn good beaches in Australia but NZ has LotR backdrop

Its meh at best. I suggest taking a road trip around the country/backpacking because the nature is wayyyy better than the cities.

fuckin' grouse for beaches. starting to get too infested with gooks & muzzies though

Attached: 1.jpg (620x682, 24K)

It's like Ontario, but hot. And they have beaches.

PS Ontario is shit so consider yourself warned

It is a good country for robots, NEET friendly
Feminism is rampant here, girls are highly judgemental/crazy
Gives Incel/fail normies no chance
youtube.com/watch?v=0hrtOmqZO9U

fuck off we're full (of abbos, niggers and chinks)

New Zealand is a fucking shithole and I don't understand why people think this place is good

Half Dog half Cat

Attached: 6e0c056cdb5eed69dbfef185c4b11adb.jpg (499x359, 18K)

Yeah this. Its so run down here.

It's a giant wasteland filled with abbos who are given human rights for some reason.

I go there once a year and drive around the outback in my comfy camper van. Food is free everywhere, kangaroo meat is pretty good, other campers ect. I come back to Canada to work but otherwise I would recommend it.

Australia is fucking horrible. Built for normal people.

NZ is way fucking better as a tourist destination. NZ is honestly visually one of the most, if not the most stunning country in the world.
Seriously go to NZ, get a cheap van and just do the entire fucking length.
Only big downside of NZ is that the roads are all like single lane and extremely windy which makes it a tiring drive and a pain in the ass if you're stuck behind some slow ass driver because there are no fucking overtake lanes anywhere outside of Auckland. Oh also petrol in NZ is expensive AS FUCK, like $2.30 australian a liter.

I honestly don't get what people would get out of visiting Australia honestly, 95% of Australia is pretty much no different from California and Arizona.
There are stunning rainforests and such in Queensland and the Central Coast, but NZ has all of that and more. For basically most of my holidays I just fly to NZ from here in Aus since it's basically near the same price as flying anywhere in Australia domestically.

Attached: newzealand.jpg (1200x900, 512K)

pretty much this
oregano1

Oh another thing about NZ is how actually varied it is. North Island is weird as fuck and feels honestly like this ancient dinosaur land, there are volcanos fucking EVERYWHERE and the forests are these crazy looking fern forests that look like something dinosaurs would walk around in. But among all that is basically the Shire from LotR, rolling neon green hills and wildflowers and rivers everywhere

South Island on the other hand is pure fucking fantasy world. Crazy mountain ranges, fields of wildflowers, fjords etc South Island is where most of LotR was shot.

Attached: fern forest.jpg (640x426, 93K)

>What's it like to live in your country
Pretty boring. That just might be me tho.

if you can do well in city environments on your own and have a great time, melbourne would be great for you.
got a great nightclub and food scene. no homeless people in fat squads it's great man. everything is accessible from wherever you're staying because public transport.

Depends what you're after, nice scenery NZ, cities Aus

>roads are all like single lane
a laughable claim, the roads are windy though in south island, motorcyclists like it

>$2.30 australian a liter
Some places are 2.10 NZ dollars a litre just recently which is less

Pretty much this, its robot hell here