/comfy/

Hey wannah join comfy depressed fag server?
Feeling down user? wannah get away from normies?
Robot discord server, chat about lolis or shota without judging.

zecGdNJ is the invite link, please join and have fun!

Attached: 1526761384260.jpg (245x205, 5K)

bumping because i was told to

Actually comfy user, even though tehre is a few femanons!

No femanons lel its a comfy server not roastie server

shameless self bump, le originale

Have a cute animu gril

Attached: cute 2d gril.jpg (1214x1787, 137K)

lmao faggots

noriginalyu

DON'T JOIN
>clique fags, circle jerk
>won't let you say the word nigger in 2018 on discord
sad

Yup, all of these servers are actually just instragam meme-loving normalfaggots that hide behind what they call "cursed images", sad

Most of these servers don't want new friend or people, they already have the inner circle jerk, they only want numbers so their discord looks cool because it has loads of people.

If you guys want a real comfy server join /D3AC6zw you can say whatever you want it can be politically incorrect whatever it's a bloodbath no mods do whatever you want no normies or "fembots" or women you will be prosecuted immediately

Attached: portrait.png (473x704, 599K)

>
We don't care if you say nigger, we care if you're a toxic asshole who doesn't want to try to fit in

Our server is politically incorrect man, we just wont let people be mean.
just dont cause fights FFS...

This server is more of a blood bath think of it like this all the anger will be in my server it won't be comfy it will be hell no rules everyone will be admin

My server isnt about that shit, I am apart of servers like taht its good but not comfy.

we want comfy frens

Exactly we take in all the non comfy people and you keep the comfy people it's a win win

>correct a guy saying some shit that is straight up just not credent
>call a person a nigger jokingly, because it's a fucking r9k server. Who actually gives a shit mate
>banned
ok

>use nigger every sentence
>asked to be nice multiple times
>doesn't listen
okay lole

>act like a nigger
>be offended when you get treated like one

lole nigger

sodanes, quite clique indeed thou fairly polite peopl,e yes.
their jokes seem very normalfaggy, but oh who am i to say. they seem to be having fun.

>their jokes seem very normalfaggy, but oh who am i to say. they seem to be having fun.
join us fren

im not the most socially adept afraid so i am incapable of that, but i dont mind. thou keep in mind others will have similar issues. me i can stay lurking, i don't mind.

We welcome everyone and most people here have mental illnesses as well.
Don't be afraid to comment.

its not a matter of illness really, but more of social games and social adaptability, and although i do appreciate your concern, please stop retweeting me.

sorry lole

> please stop retweeting me.
lole

r*de

#pants
>rekt

(you)
haha where he get those

dude wtf?dcskjnsdakj

Attached: 1483541712113.jpg (606x606, 361K)

nice dubs u cucko lole

Jamie got dubs on esfores