Do any robots have experience with antipsychotic withdrawal?

Do any robots have experience with antipsychotic withdrawal?

Attached: Zyprexa Velotab 15 Mg 28 Orally Dispersible Tablets-1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

It's awful
SSRI withdraw is bad too

I'm going to be doing a taper off my anti psychotic, anti anxiety, and ssri.

I've tried doing a cold Turkey withdrawal. I've never experienced something so downright horrible.

I've quit antipsychotics in the past cold turkey

Suffered no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever. Nor did I have a rebound psychosis. Honestly I didn't feel anything at all.

Never had it but have to admit my dose was low and only took olanzapine for 6 months max. Changed it to seroquel but that shit turned to be even more fattening, that was for like 4 months or so. But I took half the dose the Dr prescribed, never had faith in these meds to begin with.

I've been on these for 5 years

Any of you have experience with Lyrica? I got them around 2014 but never took any. Now i am having a rough time and thinking of taking some.

hmm yeah that could be it. I don't think I've ever stayed on an antipsychotic for more than a year. side effects are too much to bear. good luck user

I've gained 30 pounds. Not a lot but it's impossible to lose on the meds.

I've gained 90 lbs on my first year of taking Seroquel. But honestly the weight gain from these things is the least of my problems when it comes to side effects.

What meds and what was it like? I quit lexapro 20mg a month ago cold turkey, and other than losing my emotions the entire time and a week long hypomanic(good kind) episode, it wasn't too bad. I just used the complete apathy to lift a little. It was weird, I couldn't even feel pain. I could do 100reps of 15lb dumb bells and be fine, but now my arms are fucked after like 30 and the pain is more pronounced than it was.

Effexor 225mg
Welbutrin 300mg
Zyprexa 35mg

Nothing was okay. I have GAD and it went haywire. Individual carpet fibers were bothering the fuck out of me. It was a challenge to breathe and walk a straight line.

why are you on such a high doze of zyprexa with only a diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder

I have literal schizoaffective disorder and have never been on more then 20 mg/day

Also Bipolar 1 w/ psychotic features and ocd.

well if you're actually bipolar you're not supposed to be taking antidepressants. also you should be on a mood stabilizer like lithium or something. are you sure you're actually bipolar?

That's the diagnoses. I've been on a lot of meds and done 16 sessions of bilateral ECT.

well your psychiatrist is a quack, bipolar people aren't supposed to be taking antidepressants and need to be on a mood stabilizer of some sort

I refuse to go on lithium because I can't drink on it. The only mood stabilizer I've been on was Depakote.

senpai you're not supposed to drink on any of these meds

because psychotic people enjoys being psychotic, same as schizos

sniffing lyrica makes it recreational-party drug

What was welbutrin and effexor like? My doc is recommending me effexor and i'm iffy on SNRI's.

The dopamine one, whatever the class (Welbutrin) looked kind of promising though. I had seen it before and it matched my depression symptoms much more than the meme that is SSRI's.

How do those two treat you? Side effects and such, if you can tell what comes from which drug?

Attached: 1524557311013.jpg (480x352, 82K)

welbutrin sucks, is the worst antidepressant ever....

if ssris dont work with you, snris are the logical step, if fail, then you need antpsychotics....because of you being a stupid outcast virgin nerd

I'm high on 1g of phenibut and 25mg of baclofen now. I'm listening to best of Ozzy Osbourne and every song is so amazing. I rewinded almost every song - they are so amazing!

Attached: DSC_0143.jpg (1632x1224, 517K)

Welbutrin is worthless. Don't even think it does anything for me. Effexor covers a small amount of anxiety but it comes at the cost of rapid weight gain. For some people it's a fair trade, not for me though.

All American psychiatric drugs are worthless besides benzodiazepines.

I have half mgs of Ativan. I use it very sparingly. Benzo addiction is nasty stuff.

why did you get baclofen?

IMO, [b]barbiturates[/b]and [b]benzos[/] are shit tier - too much vegetation and no euphoria, unless you smoke weed or do some lite opioids and nod off under blankets.

[b]GABAergics[/b] - GABA-A and GABA-B agonists and modulators are okay tier and they can be enjoyable. Clear high and no bartarding.

[b]VDCC[/b] openers, especially a2d subunit are god tier. Best example is pregabalin, but phenibut, despite it's not something very strong and legally prosecuted, definitely has this activity as well.

If you have different opinion or experiences, please share. Oh, and if you never tried them, better don't, for me the withdrawals are worse than opioid ones.

In Ukraine you need a prescription, but practically you can buy it without one. The price is 7.5 euro for a bottle of fifty 25mg pills. I was addicted to it and used at least 30 bottles total.