Antinatalism

Give me one good reason why you shouldn't be an antinatalist.

Why would you put somebody else through this shit?

Attached: 1526921920063.jpg (630x748, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zKT1lb84-s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5odpb3Evtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You read Zapffe yet?

Please fuck off Rust.

>Zapffe
I know David Benatar, but I didn't know Zapffe.
Thanks user, will check it out.

Because it wouldn't be the same. A lot of the issues that held me back have been addressed. For a start, autism wouldn't go undiagnosed now...

You can diagnose depression but there is no guarantee you'll get out of it.

Attached: 210615c3e94f97256e1cd1049d5a0e2a26e23999300478ee7f9398ff6a88760a.png (468x468, 220K)

I don't necessarily disbelieve it, I just don't know why it doesn't follow that I shouldn't just kill myself, and part of me doesn't want to do that so I just suffer even more because of this conflict

Others will suffer even more if you do that.
Also, you could get better eventually, I wish this on any robot. But the point is that for some it doesn't, and for others the struggle or suffering is just too much overall. When you create new life you know this could happen to it, you are playing russian roulette with them.

>Others will suffer even more if you do that.
The fuck kind of normie are you? I have not a single person in my life that cares about me, my parents have disavowed me, I've not had contact to my extended family in a decade, I haven't had a single friend in 5 years. There's only one kind of person in the world that would "suffer" from me committing suicide:The people who profiteer off of me existing, those for whom I would generate money.
Also you don't cause nearly as much grief and suffering to people who hypothetically would care about you if you killed yourself, than you are experiencing right now and would be for next couple of decades until you died of natural causes. Think of any person in your life that has died, are you still suffering and in severe grief over it? After one, maybe two weeks you already stop thinking about a person that has died unless they were very significant to your life, like a spouse. After one, maybe two years you stop visiting their grave regularly, after five years you think of them maybe once a year at their date of death or birthday.
This is the truth for everyone in my life who has died, even my mother only visits my grandfather's grave once a year. Stop pretending that one dead person is going to cause a world ending event to those around them.

Because your problem is not the fact you exist.
Your problem is that you exist as a whiny little bitch.
>a bloo bloo bloo, I had an itch a bloo
>a bloo bloo bloo I was sad once a bloo
>a bloo bloo bloo mommy was distracted once and I wanted more attention a bloo
The beauty of a single sunset outweighs the teen angst of a billion whiny, spoiled twits like you

>The beauty of a single sunset
How vapid of a person do you have to be to enjoy something so mundane?
You also cry over every single rainbow you see, don't you?

Holy shit user that sounds tough. Can I ask you why your parents disavowed you?

One thing is an old person dying of natural causes. Another is a young person dying because of an accident. Another thing entirely is a young man/woman killing himself/herself.

I personally know a family that has had a young person dying of suicide and words cannot describe the suffering and the void that I witnessed.

If you died and your parents came to know about it, don't you think they would still be destroyed by the situation?

That is the point, poindexter
The most mundane thing is more important than your narcissistic whining
>so fucking stupid

Depression is a real thing you know. If your brain doesn't produce enough of the relevant neurotransmitters you can have everything in this fucking world and try to see it in the most positive light, it won't change a thing.
There are things that can be done to increase or decrease your chance of having depression, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still an imbalance in the brain at the end of the day.

If I mess with your brain with invasive technology that fucks with it, you will not be able to "find beauty in a single sunset" no matter how hard "you" try. You will want to kill yourself.

depression is caused by an inflammation in the gut
90% of serotonin is produced in the gut
we are not evolutionarily fit to consume the foods that we do in contemporary society
t. former depresssed bed-ridden neet

lack of compassion is indicative of immaturity
you don't look tough, you look foolish

you have the legitimate right to commit suicide and i know that because i empathize but it's also true that it's worthwhile trying to see that life is a gift, and also that we are responsible for, typically, far more than both we are aware of and that we are typically willing to admit to ourselves and others

youtube.com/watch?v=4zKT1lb84-s
this guy is good

>depression is caused by an inflammation in the gut
Let me guess, you want to sell me some snake oil to cure me of this ailment?

Because morality is a spook

Attached: 8B6314AF-B74C-4554-BC9F-19F24B2AC3A1.jpg (992x880, 167K)

Antinatalists will die out without spreading their genes, so I actually encurage you, I want to have a family and spread my genes

So the stupidest people on the planet are the future of humanity, one more reason to jump ship

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

If only there was some way of making it more rewarding for optimal specimen to perpetuate their genes, while weeding out the bad ones...

So?
Here is a non-narcissist
>I am depressed. I face struggles.
Here is a narcissist
>I am depressed. All life is suffering and darkness erases all good.
It is not the depression that is contemptible, it is the narcissism

Compassion without justice is just softheadedness.

Trust me, anyone who is an antinatalist has proven their suboptimal IQ

Because I'm not a defeatist cuckold like yourself.

Pretty easy explanation.

Preaching to the metaphorical choir OP.

It's one of the reasons life is shit is because of them choosing to have kids.

>ban stem cell research
>keep having kids to make them have to die some day
>don't do drugs kids
>don't have sex kids
>go to school and get used to falling in line and being bored kids
>you've played video games for too long kids
>don't use profane words kids
>etc more illogical cruel shit etc

Society is a sociopathic and moronic madhouse. My mother didn't even want to have children due to her knowing this, and she did anyway. Then they ended up robots, right after aging out of foster care. That's how shit normalfaggots are. And to this day, she bickers about me drinking, or the father bickering about clothes on the floor, they are there to abuse you, it's a sick game life is, but why do normalfaggots play it? It's one thing to live, another to follow such arbitrary rules, and another to force them onto others, and another to follow and enforce them on others that aren't even real rules.

Attached: 1474671868025.jpg (640x800, 311K)

coz suffering is a choice.

Attached: a2f777f4bad167a0954f327fbcd85c6d--tattoo-symbols-tattoo-meanings.jpg (736x920, 57K)

You fuckwits have to get your stories straight
>religious people do not have sex
>religious people have a lot of kids
I also love
>schools, media, university, news are heavily liberal, secular, and feminist
>religious people are conformists
Hilarious!

Actively advocating for the extinction of your own species is self-evidently wrong.

I won't even discuss the stupid ways antinatalists like Benatar "measure" life to be more bad than good. The fact that the memory of a good thing and its effects on the present is ignored shows that Benatar doesn't really understand humans,

Benatar is like romance novelists to women
>made up bullshit that earns money from sad, lonely people

You don't understand the philisophy then.
It's about others, not necessarily yourself.
You could have an amazing life and be an antinatalist.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5odpb3Evtk

Yeah, The Last Messiah is pretty much required reading if you're into this