You dont even have to say no, if you regret the act later then its rape

>you dont even have to say no, if you regret the act later then its rape
This is the fascist state feminaizs want us to live in, how the fuck have they not been labeld a hate group yet?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-44230786

Attached: CF1318A3-0439-409E-88D8-3654A85F997C.jpg (1125x1605, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Oqnj5PAQdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swedes don't even do anything when migrants are committing actual rape though

Attached: 1511651655104.png (500x913, 230K)

how do you have sex without concent and without force? what does that even mean? if she chooses to take of her panties and spread her legs thats consent, if she doesnt and you still have sex with her then its impossible unless you forced her panties off and forced her legs open

Attached: 1523926308523.png (259x259, 85K)

>go to sweden
>ask for consent
>she consents
>we have sex
>call the police the next morning
>she didn't ask me for my consent
>police arrest her
>realize I'm a migrant
>didn't even need to ask for consent
>:(

It doesnt matter, if a woman has doubts or is just bored and wants drama she can just claim rape

exactly, this is directed to white indigenous swedes not the brown hoard

Anything other than ongoing enthusiastic consent is rape. If she lets it happen because she doesnt want to disappoint the guy but she doesnt actually say yes and later regrets it, he is a rapist.

makes me want to rape a swede and then accuse them of rape the day after

How is this law bad? This applies to both genders so I can not understand what the issue is. Bait?

>Secretary General Anne Ramberg told the New York Times: "The new legislation has not lowered the burden of proof, since the prosecutor has to prove that a crime was committed and they have to prove intent."

So practically this changes absolutely nothing in the court-room because most rapes are proven with signs of violence or violent penetration that caused damage and blood in the vagina of the victim. The girl would basically have to have a tape recorder with her and make the guy scream out loud "I'm going to rape you!"

only reason this doesn't worry me is that it's still word against word in the court.
All the feminists have managed to do is change a rapists statements from
>I thought she wanted to do it
to
>Yes she gave consent
Nothing's changed and more rapist will not be jailed as many lawyers here have said when they opposed this law.
The good thing is it won't lead to innocent males going to jail if a woman lies as once again it's word against word and you can't be sentenced just because a girl accused you.
It's elecetion year and the government hopes this will earn them more female votes.
t. Swede

Because it means women can regret it and later blame the guy. And use your brian this is clearly one sided for women

>How is this law bad?
see

So if a guy gets drunk and regrets in the morning that he fucked a fatty he can claim rape? Surely this law must be gender equal?

>It's elecetion year and the government hopes this will earn them more female votes.
How do they not think this will turn off more males, are they retarded?

No it doesn't, did you read the article? Burden of proof is still with the prosecutor.

>rape swede
>constantly remind them that I don't consent
>bring them to court for rape
>we both go to jail

>How do they not think this will turn off more males, are they retarded?
they're already losing male voters at a record pace to SD (the anti mass immigration party). At this point they're desperate to hold on to what they have so they try to stop females from leaving the party and voting for more leftwing feminist parties by implementing this feminist shit. It's laughable and almost evey lawyer and legal institution in Sweden have objected to this law

The actual law doesnt really matter because you still have to prove that he knew he was raping her (guilty mind) which is hard to do if she didnt say no very clearly or try to get away which is pretty common.

Stay strong out there, your country is going trough dark times.

Thanks user but I'm actually having fun, it's election year as I said and our idiot Prime Minister has already embarrased himself in the first Party Leader debate. He literally hade the whole audience laughing at his stupidity. His party wen't down like 4% points after that, lmao
vid related vid subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=2Oqnj5PAQdg

Literally asked a girl if I could put it in so she starts crying and accuses me of TRYING to rape her. How is this not Hell?

>sex without consent is rape
Yup, I think that is the definition

i won't even be surprised if we see a consent app within 2 years

I like that the headline is written in a misleading and simple way that seems like common sense and makes it hard to disagree with on any kind of social media without looking like a rapist.

So now if anyone criticises this law people will be like "HUH SO YOU DON'T THINK SEX WITHOUT CONSENT IS RAPE? SORRY SWEETIE BUT THAT'S THE LITERAL DEFINITION, WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED HUH?????"

the idea isn't terrible, it's just not well thought through or necessary. the worst thing about this law is probably the fact that it will just be "victim's" word against "rapist's". how would you account prove that consent have or have not been established without a written contract, which is not required. this is only making it more practical for women to regret sex and cheating without consequences for them but for the innocent men

apps like tinder etc will now be mandatory prior to coitus

Thank goodness I'm not having sex in Sweden, nor will I ever, I guess?

They don't regret it afterwards so it's legit I guess

This guy is a social democrat and is shilling because in swedish court you have to prove you're innocent. The prosecution doesnt really have to prove anything when it comes to rape, if she says so it is so.

>4 out of 5 immigrant rapists are not deported. Why should we have immigrant rapists here?

Jesus christ what an opening salvo. I was going to click away just because I always feel second-hand embarrassment even for people I disagree with but I gotta see how a person even responds to that.