The average IQ in America is going down because the wrong people are reproducing...

The average IQ in America is going down because the wrong people are reproducing. Diseases are more widespread than ever. If incels were the ones reproducing instead of Chad we wouldn't be having this problem.

Attached: America.jpg (526x526, 72K)

That fucking pictureXD

>what is the Flynn effect

Where is my free money and burger bot?

yeah but then we'd all be ugly faggots

Attached: 1478933004119.gif (360x203, 1014K)

Wut. Incels are the dumbest people of them all. That's why they should not breed.

Its all from eating shit food change your diet and watch your life change for the better

Attached: ! 1512818234633.jpg (960x850, 145K)

Reproducing is inherently irresponsible and selfish. There are almost 8 billion people on this planet and resources are stretched incredibly thin. If we keep going like this, the planet will be almost uninhabitable within the next 50 years.

The average IQ of r9k is 120.

And their emotional maturity is on par with that of a 12 years old. IQ does not make a good parent, dumbass. Care to tell me how you plan to raise your kids without passing on your truckload of autistic issues unto them?
And before you accuse me of anything, I am not a normie and I will never reproduce and that is because I understand that, despite my most valiant efforts and years of therapy, I could never raise a child without indirectly passing on my terrible anger management unto him or her just as my father has done to me. He tried his best at times, but I inherited his terrible emotional control. I don't trust a dumbass robot incel who spend all of his life shitposting about women to raise the next generation of human beings.

the average iq in Africa is higher than that of America

this is not a joke

>And their emotional maturity is on par with that of a 12 years old
>dumbass
>dumbass
>dumbass
Yawn.

Answer the question, dumbass.

Have you seen any normies recently? These mental midgets are basically like children.They are terrible parents. Robots would be much better.

Robots are a truckload of issues waiting to blow up. Robots would beat their kids, yell at them, bully them and turn them into freaks just like they are.

>if the cowardly, the ugly and the mentally deficient were reproducing, instead of the embodiment of physical perfection and charisma, things would be better
lol

Yeah but have you nutted deep inside a pussy, right up on that cervix, though? I dont think your wall of text will help you if you ever do.

Maybe you would. I am very good with children.

Dude, not everyone here is a fucking lunatic like you.

Too good I bet. The kind of good that lends you in prison.
Yes I have, what now? You think nutting in a woman makes a good parent? Get fucked, robots would ruin the world worse than normies because all they have to provide to the world is unchecked rage.
>He says that on the board where people praise school shooting.
Shut the fuck up.

Typical normalgroid afraid of bonding with children for fear of being seen as a pedo.

Typical CIA nigger trying to seed discord in online communities.
Fact: Robots are, on average, unstable and in dire need of therapy. People like that are a terrible example to children.Whether normies make worse parents or not is absolutely irrevelant because both are bad parents. You don't choose which poison is the least lethal, you throw the poison in the garbage.
Maybe if you weren't saying this on the woman hating imageboard full of lust-driven abnormals, you'd have a bit more credibility.

You're an insane crybaby who's mentally 10 years old and you project your insanity unto everyone else.

>The average IQ in America is going down because the wrong people are reproducing.
Actually it's increasing (same as every other country)
And the crime rate is decreasing around the world too

Attached: 1516570406630.jpg (266x395, 38K)

Wrong.
You projected your madness unto me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't the case.

Fact: just because you begin a sentence with "fact" doesn't actually make the drivel you spew a fact. Kill yourself faggot.

I'm a very calm and rational person. I don't lash out on other people in these temper tantrums you describe yourself having.

Did you even ask a question retard?

Emotional maturity is for shit. Faux smiles and mind games don't run the world, and if they do they shouldn't.

Yeah, facts like when OP claimed average IQ was decreasing without citing source? Was I supposed to pretend we were having an intelligent discussion? Get fucked, shill.
Then leave this board, this is clearly not the place for you.

Shut the fuck up you dumb crybaby. Nobody wants to listen to your insane whining.

Yeah, how would you raise your kid not to be a hate driven miserable sack of shit like everyone else in society? Because don't pretend to be different from everyone else. robot, normie, incel. None of it actually means shit because we are all the same slaves trapped into a system that destroys us from birth and only the person who is the most adept at lying to himself can tough the entire run without crumbling under his own weight.
Considering this problem, how do you raise your kid so that he doesn't become a miserable sack of shit like all of us? And don't you fucking lie to me that you are not a miserable sack of shit either because you wouldn't be here trying to shit your propaganda unto us.

>Was I supposed to pretend we were having an intelligent discussion?
so you admit to being nothing more than some angry sperg ranting about who the fuck knows what?

>so you admit to being nothing more than some angry sperg ranting about who the fuck knows what?
Welcome to Jow Forums. Lurk more and give yourself a couple of months to acustom yourself to this shithole.

>"Sorry, but your generalization is not valid because I'm an exception and that enough is a reason."

>you're an exception to the rule I established based on my own insanity.

>impling people who should be incels but reproduced like rabbits during the boomer days aren't the problem
Modern hypergamy of women and only Chad getting reproductive rights is fixing the destroyed gene pool.

That is mostly due to us not having lead I. Our pipes anymore.
And iq IS going down. It is going up in children, but by age 40 it trends down farther than it used to

There's no established rule, pal. I'm not the same user, but you only need to throw a quick glance over the threads to see that this board is mainly a gathering of people that cannot integrate within society.
Intelligence is also defined as the ability to adapt to the given environment. Regardless of their (in)sanity, these people failed to adjust themselves to social standards. While this isn't necessarily a bad thing - whether you like it or not - children are going to have to live in this society. You having a healthy mentality won't change the several other hundreds with suicidal tendencies, hatred for the opposite gender, severe lack of motivation and so on. Just saying, a high IQ on a piece of paper doesn't excuse one to be a recluse unable to function properly.

>It is going up in children, but by age 40 it trends down farther than it used to

Attached: 1522754220987.jpg (669x746, 42K)