What is the difference between playing hard to get and ghosting

What is the difference between playing hard to get and ghosting
This girl I've been messaging will respond to my messages, and sometimes initiate but I am unsure if it's because she doesn't like me and wants attention or likes me and wants me to work for it.
The conversations I have with her are kind of flirty but also random at the same time. Sometimes she'll send me pics of what she's doing. Sometimes I respond and she ignores me. Sometimes she doesn't. I just can't pick up on the pattern.

Attached: 1523149899649.png (878x814, 543K)

>What is the difference between playing hard to get and ghosting
Good question.

Just be more optimistic and use it as practice and try new things maybe. Sometimes if you don't provide anything to go on in responses they might be struggling with a response and just say nothing

Probably because she's replying when it's convenient for her. Which is what normal fucking people do you fuck

Fair enough. I'm going to keep trying.
Yeah probably, but idk.

It even sounds like you already have decent conversations, maybe think of additional topics you can jump to if you run out of engaging things to say on the current. A real problem would be if you ask a question and she never responds

I wouldn't say decent conversations. They're a little short (but they're frequent and and over snapchat). I only asked a question once and she didn't respond, so Idk. It's only been like two weeks though.

I hate to tell you this, but if she's interested in you she'd actually try and initiate conversations. I'm having the same thing with a girl now who'll always respond to my messages, but I stopped texting her for 3 weeks some time ago and I got nothing from her.
They're talking to multiple guys at once. I think I'm just one of the many she's kind of talking to but doesn't actually consider having a relationship with

Yeah that's what I suspect. Only a few times she messaged first. But idk. It's either try or kill myself so I guess I'll try until I kill myself.

Why be so negative just keep finding more girls to talk to as well as difficult as that sounds.

Because I don't have any other girls to talk to. Literally every girl I add on snap just ignores me. And I don't have any irl options. Also just a negative person in general. Hide my negativity when talking tho.

Snap might not be the best choice desu. But I'm not really sure where else you could go to talk to random girls. I used to talk to a lot of people from omegle and things like that long ago

Guess I'll give omegale a go

Stop this stupid shit right now. Have you even met?? You have to meet her ask her out and if its long distance you deserve to die. I keep telling you stupid fucks you shouldn't be having a phone relationship, you upssies

Yeah. I asked her out in person and she said yes, but then on the way she got an urgent text and had to reschedule. So I gave her my number, and she didn't text me for like two weeks. Finally after she texted me I asked if she wanted to do something and she said she was busy, and then after i added her on snap and have been snapping for the past couple of weeks daily.

I know how you feel man. I have the exact same with the girl I'm talking with. I can't get over her and I'm afraid other girls just won't do. Anyway, we went on 4 dates and it was great. Never felt better when I was dating her. Then she moved to another country to study. I asked her if she wanted a long distance relationship, but she said we'll see. Now she only replies (Often just a curt response and telling me that she's busy)
Maybe try tinder plus and use your 5 super likes every day (that's how I got to meet her). Otherwise you could give POF a try.

This guys suggestion is good. Meeting and talking with people you can actually potentially hang out with is a lot more worthwhile

That sucks man. At least you got to the dating part though. Sucks that it could have worked if she didn't go away. I feel for you man.

Also I've tried tinder like 3 times and deleted it 3 times. Never tried tinder plus though, so I could try that.

See I could meet in person.

Its important to fuck the girl though

Thank you. Yeah, It helps that she was Chinese so there was a lot to talk about because she had such a different life and traveled so much. She was also very, very chatty once I asked her a few things. Sometimes I had trouble getting something in between and talk myself haha, but I enjoyed listening to her.

Tinder doesn't really work for me either. I get almost no regular matches (except for a couple in the beginning), but I got lucky a few times with a superlike