Any /real nigga/ discrd on here?

Any /real nigga/ discrd on here?
>no special privilege social butterfly anal admins
>females and kids instantly banned
>bullying allowed
>no SFW normie general
>everything allowed

I've joined like 6 discords and it is always full of SFW normie bullshit, women, complete failures who want to have a social life on discrd and try to climb some non-existent social herarchy ladder to feel like less of a failure because of their online normie buddies

Attached: ShitCord.png (112x112, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Discord is some gay nigger shit.

Yeah I know. it doesn't have to be so gay and retarded. The normie social butterflies, who happen to be complete lardass losers, but still want a social life are making it that way.

The ones that aren't cancer gets its invite closed rather quickly. I'm lucky to have caught one of these. Just imagine the server being like a girl. If everyone is allowed in, what kind of woman would that be? Now granted all women are whores, but the act of being one makes it official.

Attached: Ddx2pGTVQAAziwh.jpg (577x575, 34K)

it just baffles me how you go on a site where everybody is anonymous and the whole point is anonymity and you want to invite these people from said site into making avatars and usernames associated with themselves and join chats

is it even possible to ban discord inviting? most of these people use it already.

Most of the good servers are highly selective. You need to know the right people. Good luck!

Persistent contact is the goal here. Not possible on the transient nature of imageboards. That's why identities are adapted. Though most of the time ends in failure. For example, very rarely do I add people on Discord. Just a few days ago I added someone and they just blocked me out of the blue.

By the way, if you're reading this, you should unblock me and send me another request.

Most admins on servers are fucking cancer mate. Public discords are all shit, if you can get yourself an invite to a private one they tend to be much better because the people who run them aren't interested in 'forming a strong community' they just want to talk to decent people and have a good time

My server is pretty good, I don't really give a shit what anyone posts

Attached: 1527115202474.png (1342x1940, 641K)

>My server is pretty good
>I don't really give a shit what anyone posts
yea. its not good

That's the reason it's good

Attached: 1526940177558.jpg (374x534, 40K)

discord
.gg/FHfRPeA
what becomes of everything allowed and all abilities given

it's honestly baffling how people willingly install jewish botnets just so they can partake in gay anime ERP

Attached: 1512397027739.png (640x360, 239K)

>persistent contact is the goal here
fuck off no it is not. There's a board for your kind and it's called soc. You are not a robot and not welcome here.

I'll say it one last time because I'm going to bed and cannot do anything after. Go ahead and send me another friend request.

/soc/ is full of normalfags, it's not suitable for finding anything of value.

> hehe i use duck duck go for privacy :)
> I dont mind that the maker is a jew who sold the private information of his past users
> he promised he wouldnt this time so I trust him :^)

>anything of value
So you think r9k has things of value? Go be with your kind if you want to socialize normalswine.

We have fun
xEhG7X

Youth was really great before Love left.
Allegedly there's three different Youth servers now, all of which suck dick.

Attached: 1521864066437.jpg (1279x960, 140K)

>Waah waah not my safespace where I can do what I want.
Have you ever considered that not everyone is like you? That not everyone wants to see gore shitposting? That not everyone wants to have servers full of incorrigible conversation where people just spam whatever they want?

Attached: SataniaHeh2.jpg (327x328, 24K)

/w4w8gt really good server

Can anyone post a invite link for personality heaven ?

>want "persistent contact"
>think s he's not a normalfag
lmao fuck outta here normalfag

Yeah erping with clinically autistic gay weebs is where it's at

>go to a site specifically intended to be transient and anonymous
>do your best to make it not transient and anonymous
Why not just go to reddit? It has everything you like

void harlet#7633 PLEASE I HAVE NO FRIENDS

Attached: 1449187603804.jpg (804x802, 85K)

normie shit server

DO NOT ADD DROC. HUGE NORMIE FAGGOT. AVOID ALL SERVERS WITH HIM

Err, what did I do to provoke your ire? Who are you??