Tfw no alt gf

I'm starting to develop a fetish for these little harlots. I wish I could have one as my personal pet

Attached: 868dd641cff907e44a82475fda10be0b--multicolored-hair-colorful-hair.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Shed just end up fucking some drug adict local rock band member behind the stage.

not if I am the scummy local rock band member

Shoot your shot, user. Lmao

Attached: 131393337985.jpg (1100x851, 59K)

Im a drug addict and own rockband for xbox 360 give qt alternative gf now

THE user UPRISING IS NOW. ALL ALT BITCHES BOW FOR OUR GUITAR HERO SKILLS.

We're lucky to get a fat goth bitch. But hey, a man can dream.

Attached: 1527037814251.jpg (2400x1600, 280K)

There was a cute scene girl that followed me around all the time in high school. This was back when the whole emo scene exploded and you could spot them everywhere.

>always wanted to sit at my lunch table whenever i was alone
>offered to walk home with me nearly every day
>asked me to learn skateboarding so i can go to the park with her
>wanted me to get piercings and dye my hair black but i said no
>when i got in trouble and had to stay in detention after school for an hour she would literally wait on the school steps for me to come out
>gave me her poetry all the time and asked for tips

It never went anywhere, and after about a year she moved out and I never saw from her again. To this day I can't figure out why she liked me, i was a total loser with no friends and i didn't even look emo like her.

Attached: 1c51f9774ae44f5d50fca172fb2a2a13.jpg (500x672, 36K)

they are super high maintenance

are you just a dirty neck-beard in his parents basement? They don't like people like you

She just liked you, man. Why didnt you ever give her a shot? Sounded like she would have been a rad girlfriend.

>a girl will never do any of these things for you

Attached: 1476949085974.png (882x1289, 55K)

I honestly don't know dude. Back then I had a crush on a different girl I guess. This emo girl was my only friend for a while and we had common interests in music and stuff so I just saw her as a regular friend. Looking back I regret not doing anything with her, a lot

You forgot to type tfw at the start brother

Currently dating one.
She's a guitar teacher, black hair with blue highlights, facial piercings, a single tattoo.

She's also 37 years old and a singe mother. But I'm thinking of getting my eyebrow pierced now. I'm 35 and I work in an office.

Tfw your two best friends live together renting, they make really dope metal music and shit. Suddenly an big tiddy alt gf moves in with them because friend A got lucky, hax desu. Suddenly friend B starts fucking her behind friend A's back, don't blame him, we're thirsty af neckbears and she's an alt slut. Friend B moves out with her and deletes all his social media accounts, completely off the grid. Friend A is pretty bummed but not really all that mad, wonders why friend B he took such a drastic move.

All in all I still hang out with friend A, he found other buds to jam with, new gf.

But here I am missing friend B, like I'm pretty sad this big tiddy alt gf got to him so hard he couldn't live with what he did and DELETED EVERYTHING. I know he would still hang out with me if I could tell him that nobody really cared what he did in the end. I think he got scared of being shunned. But honestly I just wanna play games like the good old days :(

I'm still trying to track him down to this day.

Attached: 1526866716989.jpg (434x319, 38K)

this was my female friend in last years of school.
this picture is her now.

back in the 8th 9th and 10th grade she was often at my home.

in the 9th grade it started getting sexual.

i was with her on the my couch watching tv. doing homework together etc. she was 1 year younger than me.

she sucked my penis often. i could take her virginity but i did not cause she was 15 and i was 17.

also she was kind of borderline crazy.

she cut herself with razor blades and likes being choked.

she swallowed my cum often. she said it tasty salty but in a good way.

this woman is now a total thot and she has all 3 to 5 months an other boyfriend.

also yes, she broke up with me cause i didnt put my penis in her vergina.

but to be real with you guys.

this girl was totaly crazy. she was that kind of person who is realy shy and silent but when you start knowing her and she gets comfertable with you you will see her true personality.

she came from a broken house with no dad. she often was in arguing with her mom and she wanted to move to my house.
last summer i saw her in a bar sitting alone.
i was there with 2 dudes from work. she saw me when we walked in and instantly she stand up, grab her bag and litterly ran out of the bar.

i think she still have feelings for me but i fucked it up bad. i guess her vergina is now total roastbeef

Attached: 2018.jpg (2045x2048, 361K)

sorry if my english is not that good. im from a franconian suburban village. (north bavaria)

No I'm reasonably good looking and have top tier hygiene unlike the vast majority of robots. I am an irredeemable goon, but I have a range of talents including some burgeoning musical abilities. I can sing passably too

the pictues on the wall are memes. she printed then out back in school.

most of those memes were from funnyjunk or reddit

Attached: 2016_1.jpg (2031x2048, 268K)

she is 5'4 tall and her natural hair collour is a cross between blonde and ginger.

What is it with big foreheads and me wanting to cum on them.

yes, she was / is a clever girl but her personality / her attitude is so fucked

she left school with a total grade of 1,8
then she was lazy on the community college for some time and broke it up. now she just lives at home with her mom in the small 2 room flat and i dont know what she does for living.

i guess she is unironic unemployed gets money from the state and spend it all on weed, stupid anime stuff, tattoes and piercings...

Keep you damaged goods whores.

There are so many of these girls in my area but it either goes nowhere or I puss out. It hurts because it wasn't hard to get them interested in me, just tell them you like Swans, Death Grips, Midori, Big Black or any edgy noise rock band and they'll be glad that they found someone whose into that. On top of that, the whole alt girl aesthetic is pure boner fuel for me so the fact that I could talk to these girls better is a blessing.

Attached: 1518568893766.jpg (720x771, 36K)

I want to be an alt girl living a tradcon life, be a loyal wife and dutiful mother.

>Tfw no alt reality SO.
Wtf this is bullshit world leaders please.

Attached: IWANNAPLAYTOO.jpg (472x472, 12K)