Lets start a normie-free community

Lets start a real autist, psychopath, schizoid, paranoid, bipolar, sociopath community.

None of that gay ass normie social butterfly disc**rd shit.

>NO failed normies trying to have a social life on the net, because they were incapable to have it in real life.
>NO special privilege admins
>NO females and underages
>bullying and being a huge asshole cancer shitposter allowed, if you so wish
>Whole community NSFW

Attached: 1523185098732.jpg (292x173, 6K)

the group of people who can not be in a group can't, well, be in a group. if you truly can't join the mainstream, then you will be alone, always. this is nothing to idealize.

>community
there is no community for people who can't adhere to communities

I always thought this Jow Forums summarizes all that op wants

Lurk moar neoo phagget

this might just be the sad truth
98% of this board consists of failed losers who want to act edgy just to fit in, underage edgelords, females and normies coming for the le maymays

This newfags/underage/normies hating on elliot rodger fucking makes me rage.

Let's start autistchan as a separate website

Can I join if I am diagnosed autism spectrum disorder? I mean yeah if I opened up about my past history and experiences you mongoloids would probably say I am a "failed normie" instead of a "true robot", but if I have the diagnosis there is no way you can tell me I am not a 'real autist'

Also I wanna see what discord filters to also since you spelled it "disc**rd"

Attached: download (1).jpg (236x214, 8K)

How will you prove someone is a real autist or psychopath, etc?

This, why can't you brainlets understand this?

That won't work, everyone who wants to be an weekend autist will post there as well

it is and i hope most of the failed normies do not feel ashamed that they could join the mainstream. it means they could have a friend, maybe two friends or even a gf. no really, they could, even if its another failed normie gf, or a so called shutin gf.

Let's start a website where you have to post your medical records to the websites admins and whether to be approved or not you must have Autism, major depression, shizo, psychosis, or a major mental illness.

Good idea to post highly confidential medical records online to an admin that get to decide if we're part of an online club or not?

Why are you morons so bitter about "failed normies" and what meaningful difference is there between them and robots? If I am a NEET, have no friends, women are repulsed by my presence, and my social anxiety leaves me completely mute and unable to socially interact with others, then I am as worth of the robot title as anybody else.

Also with regards to the autist thing, there are plenty of people diagnosed with autism who live what you would regard as normie lifestyles (think friends, parties, girlfriends, sex etc etc )

Attached: images (2).jpg (240x210, 9K)

As I said in the post I just wrote you fuckwits would still moan about the infestation of "normies" because there are plenty of people diagnosed with those conditions who have social lives, get laid, have jobs, girlfriends, friends etc etc etc

bampairoo

>muh "mental" illness
God, you faggots are so fucking pathetic. Worms undeserving of pity.

Only the people that self diagnose themselves get laid, have jobs, etc. There's nobody with fucking psychosis that can get a fucking gf

Everybody knows that only normies get diagnosed, as those who can not be diagnosed because they would be locked up by the normies to either protect themselves form the ""insane"" person or to ""protect"" the ""insane"" person from themselves. Real OG's don't have a diagnose because they understand that psychiatrists are obliged to report cases of possible harm to other people or the patient by the patient to the police.

t. 5.0/5.0 primary and secondary psychopathy psychopath.

Attached: 1526191348617.jpg (1691x1127, 559K)

So you're saying you're a special snowflake self diagnosee?

i am not bitter, and ill have you know of a non obese weight class

well, the main distinction i make is not robots and normies. robots and those who consider themselves are failed normies, that is people who may have incredible difficulty joining the mainstream, but still could, even with a lot of effort.

lets look at your example here.
>neet
could be fixed by finding a job, of any sort. heck i found one despite several years gap in my cv. there is also study and distant study if you feel a bit anxious.
>no friends
all a matter of practice. thou there is a point where it becomes really difficult, friends can easily be made. its the best friend that is difficult.
>women are repulsed by my presence
well, women are automated breeding selections, this is why they are so petty and impulsive. if you are bad catch, then they will discard you. and being home alone, doing nothing with no friends or anything isnt really gonna help them change their mind. if you wanna play the breeding game then you are gonna have to become worthy of it. but here in lies the distinction, being able despite difficulty. you could do it, even if it is difficult, the most difficult thing you can imagine.
>my social anxiety leaves me completely mute and unable to socially interact with others
again, practice, starting really really small like saying thank you to the clerk or looking a stranger in the eye once. do you think everyone comes out of the womb with strong and biffy arms?
>then I am as worth of the robot title as anybody else
the fact that you even care of such absolute moronic title, tell me everything.

well, this was good fun, thanks for the entertainment.

>Also with regards to the autist thing, there are plenty of people diagnosed with autism who live what you would regard as normie lifestyles (think friends, parties, girlfriends, sex etc etc )
hmmm maybe you should read this many times

How did you not pick up on the fact that this fucking thread is, "I'm a special snowflake, please treat me better because muh normies are scary wah wah: The Thread"?

I bet you haven't sliced up certain mammals when you were 11 and bullied teens to suicide in HS?
Yes I am a special snowflake. Because unlike other snowflakes you would be flying head first on the concrete if you disrespected it that way in real life.

Attached: 1518474704830.png (998x789, 406K)

ok. go on back to tumblr there retard.

keep barking behind your screen tough guy. We both know you a bitchboy in real life.

>bullied teens to suicide
>i wud kil u if u wer here

Just fucking kills yourself you retarded piece of shit. You arent a psycopath you're just a twisted evil sociopath like youve read about on the chan. Must be cool to be u

It is funny how it is the same fear response masked with "anger".
Bitchboys always trying to defend something but they don't realise they are the ones talking shit. All I said was I was a psychopath, which is a fact, not a threat to anybody.

P.S I hope your mummies get brain cancer and die painfully, then you get it too pussyfied normies

Attached: 1514761826738.jpg (900x729, 67K)

This, but I propose one rule, no fucking bitches alowed, they ruin everything.

I can't comment on psychosis but there are definitely lots of genuinely diagnosed autists who get laid, have friends, and live normal lives. I have met a large handful of them.