Imagine an open world VR sex game where you can literally get your pussy fucked or your cock tugged by another person...

Imagine an open world VR sex game where you can literally get your pussy fucked or your cock tugged by another person. The game is wired to a device that is attached to your genitals, and you can walk up to people and ask them for sex. If they accept, they can jack your cock and if they are a female, they can ride you or something. As they stroke in-game, you can feel it and see it. The device goes up and down as their hand goes up and down. You can talk to each other during the VR intercourse, you can do gay shit too if you're a faggot. It could be a million dollar idea if more thought were put into it (making it affordable, the mechanics of the game, etc..)
It's a robot's paradise game. One of you here has to bring this to reality, because I couldn't. I just have hte idea.

Attached: d413002278b9eaee93cfdc640dd12f89.jpg (640x640, 63K)

A device for heterosexual males, a device for heterosexual females, a device for homosexual males, and a device for homosexual females.
Imagine being in a long distance relationship and succumbing to sexual frustration and watching the relationship crumble because of that. SAY NO MORE. This here can put an END to that. You can be fucking 2d biches bruv. You don't need 3d bithes no more.

This exists though. Try Japan.

is it multiplayer though, wheree another person cna fuck you in game from MIIILES away

Would invest in that shit 10/10

Attached: 1527174152473.png (811x1000, 1.3M)

I saw this in a one on one situation years ago. You're talking about integrating a vagina tracker and hooking that up to a motion controller, that technology is old hat. The trick now would be integrating it into VRChat.

yes, i want it to be in a vr game

You've got to see how people get lewd in VRChat with just the stock vive and some extra puck trackers. You'll go nuts. It's so close. You just have to put the two technologies together.

>tfw some asshole runs up from behind and rips my dick off and starts mic spamming "never gonna give you up" before I get permabanned

Attached: 1495169576170.jpg (242x248, 10K)

the mechanics of the game wouldnn't allow rape, and the device would be designed so it couldnt grip too tightly to your cock, in case some asshole hacks the game, and other peoples cock jacker 9000's. it would be to prevent injury, but that wont stop a hacker from diddling around with your penis if he wanted to

Sounds stupid.
Original

kek

super original repllyyyyy

can't wait for voice generating neural networks to hit open source so I can pretend to be a girl in VR without the effort of training my voice

you'll make a lot of guys happy, user

Second Life had something like that. Some masturbating aid thingies you could interface your polygonal genitalia with. But it's been years since I was there. Lord knows what they have now.

Attached: FJ3ZT-XQyfJvpStyWlqoxDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (467x467, 73K)

I would buy VR in a heartbeat for that

Attached: 1522458853561.jpg (894x894, 210K)

Wait is it multiplayer or AI?

It's already very much possible. Of course, Vrchat with full body tracking already exists, but that misses physical contact.

There's already some sex toys (I've seen vibrators and onaholes) that can actually be hooked to your computer, and there's an open source library for it on buttplug.io

Since the library is in C#, it could be ported to vrchat worlds, once scripting is supported in user created worlds, which I'll probably work on if they ever decide to support it.

If there's interest though, I might just make a C# program that can be used to control these sex toys through the internet outside of VRchat, and just program it to be controllable with VR controllers.

We should get that money invested into turning robowaifus into reality instead, because in your VR we would still need to have some degree of social skills due to your chat mechanic and it would be a sausage fest like every other videogame, plus one would likely be engaging in VR intercourse with another man, at least a robot simulates being a female.

>and there's an open source library for it on buttplug.io

Attached: 1477857081611.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>it'd be a sausage fest

I'm I the only one who'd rather have vrsex with a male user who using a female avatar than a roastie?

imagine full dive vr.
now imagine you can be whoever you want to be and feel it in your avatar and feel that in your brain.
no need for haptic feedback, just signals to your brain. don't even have to be your same gender.
imagine a world of anime lesbians with no dicks in sight.
it could be a million dollar idea if people would just make sao a reality.

Sounds pretty gay buddy