When will incels learn their place?

when will incels learn their place?

Attached: 99C2D0F0-8822-4133-B21F-F09E74A1FC7D.jpg (750x847, 139K)

well she is being hoenest

Incels don't have female friends

Attached: 1472795193325.jpg (960x960, 230K)

Have you ever had a female friend? It's gay.

>can't joke
>can't be racist
>can't be mean
>can't talk about philosophy or politics
>can't talk about warfare
>can't talk about fine art
>can't talk about anything

Plus if you have more than two, they'll hate each other.

it's a compliment though isn't it? it's like saying "me speaking out of common sense, think it would be foolish to treat such a good person as you that way"

Didn't she kind of invite that stupidity of a response when she started talking about her stupid nonsense

>Plus if you have more than two, they'll hate each other.

Honestly, something that I enjoy very much.

I only have female friends and I talk to them about literally all of those things, they don't evem mind me ranting about how feminism is retarded or joking about jews

>cant talk about fine art

Yeah like I want to do that anyways faggot

Also, isn't it weird how men don't unload their women problems on their platonic female friends?

Do you happen to enjoy dick?

art being gay is a jewish meme
nothing wrong with creating beauty

Learn yours, roastie. On your knees in front of you with my gun pressing on your fucking head.

Why would I hang out with a girl that has a bf / is seeing someone? What's to fucking gain? I don't need female friends at all, my buddies do just fine. If I realize she won't let me fuck her I just stop talking to her. Worked out pretty well so far.

I've had plenty of female friends who none of that is true for. No i dont like dick

I'm seeing a black girl who identifies as white and hates gays and traps, don't let you dreams be dreams

>no males friends
>doesn't like dick
hmmmmm

Nah I use to work with a girl years ago who was a Tom boy. She was very hot as well and we would say all kinds of offensive shit to each other and joke around.
To bad she wasn't interested in me beyond friends zone.

My best friend is catholic french girl and I dont know anyone that hates lefties, islam and brown people as much as her.
She is usually quiet about those topics when we are among normies but as soon as we are alone she lets loose.

Is she cute?

In either case, good for you.

So much this. They think at such a shallow level. Even if they are intelligent they will still have this total inability to look at things and ideas deeper than the surface. And I guess that goes for all other realms of their life

>all these brainlets not understanding what a generalization is

I had a friend girl and all she would talk about is her boyfriend problems and how much she hated other girls. That was quite literally 95% of what she talked and I started hating being around her.

jesus look at that thing. i mean actually look at that thing
various coats of paint on its face to try and hide just how hideous it actually is
black ink on its eyelashes to pretend they're long
paint on its lips to try and make them look bigger
bleaching its hair to follow some meme trend
the best part of all is that this thing is unironically destroying its face with all these chemicals, but has to keep putting them on to hide just how destroyed its face is
you will never, ever be as base or as easily to subvert as wet holes. don't hold yourself to their standards, they can't even hold themselves to them

Those are called "orbiters", Which people from this board was once.

>listening to the problems of women

Attached: IMG_3848.jpg (500x378, 54K)

And thats because you are friendzoned. You try to be as most common betacuck political correct as posible that you are just another ''good'' fake guy in her eyes.

You can't be friendzoned by people you only view as friends and only ever have, get lost.

>jews created homosexuality to keep the white man down
>jews make being gay a bad thing
This is your brain on racism.

That's not even what it's about, you dummies. Yes you're ugly and she'd never date you but the mistake you're making in OP's example is that you come across as incredibly desperate/awkward when the second your female friend starts talking about relationship problems, your response is not to talk about them as a friend would but to use it as a way to sneakily hit on her.

Jews are a subversive race of people who don't assimilate to their host nations, even Norman Finkelstein doesn't deny this, nor does Alan Dershowitz.

So tell me, why are the Jews the way they are?

I know how you feel, every female I ever met was like this and made me wish i could shove screwdrivers into my ears if I had to listen to them for over 5 minutes.

>tfw I talk about all of these things with my gf and female friends
Once I made my gf tell me about her thesis project while I ate her out with he objective of breaking her concentration. My baby sister wants to watch Waterloo with me this weekend because shems obsessed with the Napoleonic Wars, King George, Austen novels, etc. There are plenty of interesting women. However, since most robots never leave their houses, go on dating sites where the dregs of society coagulate, or go to community colleges with single moms, they assume all women are lame.

Attached: A3D88C4F-AA3A-4E64-A0EB-DB3F1DECD389.jpg (376x429, 29K)

Except we do. I was broken up with last month and the first thing I did was get beers with my friend who is a woman. Friends support one another.

Sure you did lad, I bet you also won the lottery and are 8 feet tall

>b-buh not all women!
Fuck off this this tired line, you can't speak about an entire sex of people without generalizing. Fucking brainlet.

talk to a female
>my bf likes this band
>my bf took me there once
>my bf got me into this game
>my bf and i go here all the time

Attached: 45685909056956.jpg (385x299, 12K)

>my best friend's girlfriend is getting her masters in philosophy while working as a professor of computer science at a community college

It really isn't that weird. And nah, I'm a ginger lanklet.

Then don't generalize.

>have female friend at work
>be talking with her when we see a black male/white female couple come in
>have never said anything even remotely racist to my friend or heard it from her
>she sees this couple and immediately starts talking about how he probably beats her and she's trash who's only with him because she couldn't find a white man who wanted to date her

This sounds a lot like
>My friends are shitty people therefore all people are shitty
No, you just have poor taste in friends.

>can't joke
>can't be racist
>can't be mean
>can't talk about anything
I used to talk about this type of shit with my best friend (she was a girl) all the time(we even planned a fucking school shooting/romantic bonnie and clyde type of thing at one point where we'd just kiss and kill fucking everyone before going into hiding and living happily ever after) up untill i caught genuine feelings for her while she alreaddy got into a relationship and she became a popular normie. feels fucking bad man.

>don't generalize
Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid.

>not all friends
STOP

>It really isn't that weird.
It is, maybe you bumped into two based women but 99% of them are all airheaded morons with nothing interesting to say.

Most accurate reply ITT

Interesting tell me more.
How does she ID as wypepol?

I told a female coworker a genocide joke about our customer base and she laughed, she's not attractive though so she developed a personality unlike most girls

>some people actually believe that the bar for posting here is so low that having had sex with a girlfriend is seen as unbelievable bragging

same way this girl identifies as black

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

its pretty much the basic rule of not being a normalfag. i know this might seem foreign to you but a long time ago not posting normalfag shit was pretty much an unspoken rule

>can't be racist
Wrong faggot.

No one here has a gf, chadposters are just robots larping.

Yeah but how do you ID as a white person. Does she talk about the greatness of the Hapsburg monarchy or something?

Yeah it's so shitty how women actually care about their boyfriend's interests and hobbies, what a fag. Who cares about things their loved ones value?

>have female coworker
>she's a super qt Muslim chick from India
>does nice things like put on massive traditional dinners for the whole lab
>one day complaining about my (((landlord)))
>she goes full "hitler did nothing wrong"

>poor taste in friend's
user, it's never their fault, always women's.

>"this thing I keep doing is repeatedly skewered by the same argument"
>"don't do it then"
>"fucking fag did you just reasonably solve my problem"

Except that's just objectively false. I posted this in the other thread - I work in a lab where I am the only man and all my peers, coworkers and superiors are incredible people. You're the one who is in poor company, don't assume it to be representative.

>based
I can hear Moriaku's voice.

Yeah. Especially since I didn't even break her focus. :(

I wish I was dating a hot racist girl. It might make me less racist the long run.

>entire thread defending females
>on Jow Forums
where the fuck am I?

a shell of a website thats been overrun by reddit, women, and normalfags in general.
this place has absolutely no community anymore

You can't talk about a group of people without generalizing. It's impossible you fucking retard.

When did "generalizing" become a bad thing all of a sudden that you faggots need to constantly but in "but they're not all like that." Yeah we get not every Islamist is a bad person, but most are. Yeah, we get not every woman isn't emotional retard, but most are. Yes, we get not every gun owner owns ammunition for his weapons, but most do. Yes, we understand not every man has an average sized penor, but most do.

You people spouting this "not all ______" line are literal shit eating knuckle draggers.

No kidding, Jow Forums is shit now ever since all those new sites like VOX, Mic and ect. started writing those "inside the alt-right" articles that always lead back to Jow Forums. I better believe those articles brought thousands of people with them.

By identifying as being racially white, the same way trans indetify as the opposite gender despite not being the opposite gender

I've been on Jow Forums since 2006, kid. This board has never been your incel safe space and you're a fool if you actually thought that all the people larping as mentally ill virgins were actually serious.

>Except that's just objectively false. I posted this in the other thread - I work in a lab where I am the only man and all my peers, coworkers and superiors are incredible people.
You might be gay lad.

Well that makes no sense.

>This board has never been your incel safe space
first of all, if it wasnt for the constant whining about people spamming baww no gf threads all over other boards you wouldnt be posting on Jow Forums right now. second, normalfags where the reason Jow Forums was deleted in the first place. third if you actually use the word incel to generalize the "typical" userbase of this board then i highly doubt you came here before 2016

you're the kind of person who think the racism here is just for the lulz as well.

hahahahahaha listen to this retard

of course it makes no sense
trans-racial is the same bullshit as transexual

What does she do to act white?

There's a difference between mutual support and unloading.

Women tend to do the latter.

>Implying you talk about any of this and not anime girls

Attached: 90069826-E840-487C-9971-36066FCE6940.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I dont know the woman personally so i dont know, however if we use the same argument the transsexual community uses, all they have to do is identify that way and they are that way regardless of if they even bother to make an effort to appear as the other group

Worst thing about female "friends" is that they are so god damn hung up about choices. They of course mention their lack of success on Tinder, and how men just wants to get laid yadda yadda, and they friendzone men and are proud of it. Then pushing every single interaction as a fault on the guy.
>He chooses to keep me on Snapchat
>He chooses this and that
>He chooses blabla
>That's his choice

And the next sentence, they wonder why they can't get a stable relationship, why they can't get the perfect man. But yea, any bad part about the men is supposedly their own choice.
>He chooses to live at home
>He chooses to not have an education
>He chooses to have a bad job
>He chooses to do drugs
While they talk about how much thye want to get high, drunk or whatever

Any abstract concept is foreign and like talking to a wall. Not that I expected more, it's still baffling how little they actually understand.
And when they don't understand, thye go for the
>what if the supposed dumb people are truly the smart one??
Anecdotally, what if the Africans who let their foreign aid fall due to lack of maintenance are truly happy with with they have and we should learn from it blabla constant self-hatred.
Then choices again. Except other cultures and people, they are victims of "our" choices.

Had she not have wonderful I size tits, I wouldn't bother.

Not all of us are though

Obviously I understand the use of casual generalization. What I find especially stupid and thus objectionable is you taking your pathetically limited experience with women and extrapolating by several orders of magnitude to make assumptions that "most are" boring. If you're going to purpose this idea with conjecture and anecdote, then the collective anecdotes of several individuals arguing to the contrary (the posts of myself and others who generally like most or a good portion of conversation with women) is suitable evidence.

So no, you're the knuckledragger, fag.

Literally how is working in a lab with women gay? Oh no, I can't believe this mercury analyser made me hate titties.

Sometimes friends need to unload. I've definitely listened to both male and female friends rant about their problems because that's what being a friend is about.

Uncultured Philistine detected.

>still not all womening
woweeeeeeee

>appeal to the crowd
heh, nice try kiddo

>Sometimes friends need to unload.

Right, but what I'm talking about is when they never seem to be into the mood to listen to yours. Or, they seem aggravated or angry that they are.

>he actually defends extrapolation based on subjective experience and gets uppity when someone explains carefully how dumb he is
Wew.

>the crowd
On this site, several of my opinions are unappealing.

Maybe you have shitty friends. If you wanna explain the situation, I'll read a greentext.

Is it true that most women are driven by emotion?

You were her orbiter cuck.

I think most people driven by several things simultaneously.

Yeah that doesn't answer my question, so instead of weaseling out of it try answering the question.

I have female friends and this is very accurate. Most of my time spent with them is being very bored because they're really uninteresting and aren't fun to talk to. Honesty don't even know why I keep them around or vice versa

You might not know, but your penis does.

Stop pretending it isn't true. Women generally make worse, less reliable friends.

You can if you're such a dumb beta that she can't take you seriously.

You have nobody else.
You have this small hope that you will end up happily married.
You hope for them to take the initiative and ask you out.
You have this fear of female power when it comes to confidence and advancing your intent.

I am of course projecting ;_;

Haha no, one of them is dating my brother, and I dislike the other one so much I wouldn't fuck her if she paid me (she sells me weed tho so that's why I keep her around)
I have other friends, and I might have thought that years ago, but definitely not anymore

I am not trying to be weaselly. I am very precise with language and found your question poorly formed.

What does it mean to be "driven" by something? How can someone have one drive for a task? How can someone have one drive for all things in life? I want to become a lifeguard, for instance. I have several "drives". I want to be fit, I enjoy swimming and want to do it more, I want a job where I can do fuck all (driven by laziness), I feel insecure and think being good at swimming will make me like myself more. What makes these things emotional as opposed to...what? "Rational"?

An mother will maul anyone who tries to get near and hurt her baby. Is that emotional or rational? She loves her baby, but this emotional response is the product of a neurological pathway that makes complete rational sense in a broader evolutionary scale.

I'm not trying to be weaselly, I'm being as direct as I can.

What's the point in me talking to you if you're just going to accuse me of being either in denial or a liar?

This is the most indirect and off-topic response I've had posted at me all day. Try actually answered the question directly.

Why in MBTI tests are women more likely to be F as opposed to T? Why are men more likely to be T, than F? Is it because women tend to be more emotional thinkers than men? Could that be the explanation why when touchy discussing topics with most women they get upset and don't want to talk about it?

>indirect and offtopic
It's not my fault your question was poorly formed.

>mbti
Because MBTI (as with all online personality tests) is subject to a litany of errors including problems inherent in self reporting.

If these errors were accounted for would things still be equal? Probably not. Why? A multitude of reasons including nature and nurture and the effects of one upon the other.

>Because MBTI (as with all online personality tests) is subject to a litany of errors including problems inherent in self reporting.
I'm done with you. Can't answer a single question and I think I know the reason.

>implying i have female friends
Shiggy diggy niggy

You just described what it's like to talk to my normie friends, it isn't exclusively a female problem.

>20th "not all females" post
nice

I did. When I lost my next to last exgf I talked to my female friend about it.

Friends talk to one another.

Can't say that woman would be counted as a proper friend.

Because your questions suck?

Don't bring reason and lived experience into this circle jerk. The NEETs with the pissjugs who eat each other because one of them got a hug back in grade school know what good conversation and company is all about.