Roasties hate incels. It's real lads

Roasties hate incels. It's real lads.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-01-26-14.png (720x1280, 97K)

You can't be an incel when there are prostitutes at your disposal

Are there really guys who think they are owed sex?

That's as bad as a woman who thinks she's owed money.

ask to see her footsies plz

So what are you worried about it?
I ordered some tee shirts making up with fashwave, eagles and iron crosses on two days before that Greek spazzed out and then noticed that clearly he'd had the same idea (pic related)
So when I get chance I'm getting some new tee shirts printed to go dancing in I'm going to have /Virgin_Chad and similar nonesense printed on them just for attention.
That thot in the OP BTW... if she started into me like that irl I'd know for a fact I'm in with a red hot chance for tapping it. They do that shit sometimes, it's attention jealousy and jealousy is one of the three main reasons that makes a thot want to ride your cock.
She was probably getting all hot and bothered over thinking of fucking that guy. It's nature.

Attached: IMG_4378.jpg (752x1024, 146K)

No, there aren't

Holy shit. This makes me want to make profiles with the word "incel" in it just to trigger roasties.

Attached: pizzagate.gif (500x500, 55K)

Just ask her to help you with the incel part. :^)

These. Feetz or GTFO.

If your profile pic was a Chad she'd be saying how sorry she feels for you.

>Are there really guys who think they are owed sex?
Yeah, kinda. What happens is some roasty whore uses a beta for months under false pretense, as an emotional crutch and as a wallet, to move furniture, while positioning themselves as a candidate for a relationship while "keeping it slow." When the beta finally pushes to become intimate after months of futile attempts at old-fashioned courtship (ie buying them shit) the whore (who has been fucking behind your back, because you aren't actually "a thing" so it isn't cheating and there is no guilt... not that a woman has ever felt guilt for cheating...) screams about how nobody is "owed sex" then moves on to the next desperate beta.

Meanwhile she's the type that used to be on Craigslist offering to blow guys for weed.

Charge your phone incel trash. Or are you going postal in the next 6%?

This the majority of females are basically retarded prostitutes already why do you want to deal with on a daily basis what is already a regarded hooker??

Attached: 56967B5F-617C-4DEB-BECC-E6433A5ACB63.gif (200x267, 858K)

That's not an incel. That a normie pretending to one.

If he was a real incel, she wouldn't even swipe right and waste her time writing all that crap. True incels are literally npcs to roasties. Shes just testing him and if he's Chad enough, she will be on his cock in no time.

Yeah no shit. Everyone hates incels. Even incels do.

>that projection
>that imagery
>letting such a situation happen in the first place
Who hurt you?

She has to pay.

Attached: 942DA089-E17C-4F7E-977E-72AAE96C3EF8.jpg (640x504, 64K)

Artificial wombs and sexbots will make the female gender obsolete and subject to extinction.

Attached: womenareobsolete.jpg (5719x1250, 859K)

Attached: wrong.webm (454x446, 131K)

>Roasties hate incels. It's real lads.
>Roasties
>Using their invented jargon

Incel detected.

post profile

Incel pro tip: This girl wants you to abuse her.
Remember that the logical conclusion is
>wrong concept: incel expecting woman to give sex to someone who is nice to her
>right concept: women want to give sex to someone who is not nice to her
>reframe: women fuck abusers
Doesn't this already fit with your worldview, incel? Kick her in the shin and slap that bitch.

She'll look hot sucking your dick with a black eye.
>t. Chad

>Incel in your bio
Y m8?

Would you like it if a group of people as lowly as roasties liked you? Top kek my dude.

This lots of the majority of guys have this problem being nice to a girl is almost never in your best interest and will make her hate you most times. I’m a low level chad and told by men and women I look like Eric bana Hugh jackman and a few others. Still females are crazy fucked up and don’t know what they want. I’ve had 10/10s to 8/10s come on to me yet fat and ugly girls will get an attitude of I’m better than you still. Trying to have a relationship with a modern female is literally a mine field of fucking shit that will blow you up. Females in a long relationship slowly but surely will try and pick you apart until there is nothing left if you let them. It’s a job and with most modern females it a hard one.

Attached: 2692F705-905B-4896-8A52-5ED7AAD8450D.gif (390x260, 35K)

With a woman you have two choices:
>be a pussy
>be an asshole
And both will be used for excuses to cheat on you. Women don't really deserve freedom.

Attached: 1516069971546.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Because prostitutes offer companionship, live with you, marry you and bear your children?

>Craigslist Personals shut down
>Backpage completely shut down
>USA I.P. addresses blocked from accessing TER
so uh how do you get one of those so-called "prostitutes" again? are you unironically telling incels to pick up streetwalkers? I doubt your average incel has the cash to fuck a hotel-bar-hooker.

rebbit is back that way
you know what to do

yes, i am owed sex, i did not shoot you on sight, therefore you owe me your life, a blowjob will suffice however.

>writing incel in your tinder profile
Wew lad

Also
>1 post by this ID

I want a qt downie asian gf.

She looks fat

That's ok. Women won't exist in a few generations.

Attached: final fix.jpg (405x270, 22K)

>that image
>that flag
>that text
I havn't cringed this hard in a while, please don't post again.

>cia narrative trying to create sex war to distract from jews and them and their families
Not working hehehehe nobody cares about thots.

At this point you become a volcel.

>Attention women: I am low value; please value me.

What kind of retarded autist puts "incel" in their profile? This dude probably runs with his arms behind his back and has sonic fanfics on his hard drive.

Attached: 1527123183729.jpg (500x500, 84K)

what kind of weirdo are you to put "incel" in your bio ?

> Having any social media presence at all.
> MFW

Attached: arnold.jpg (559x598, 71K)

Incels = roasties. Both are degenerate, should be gassed. Now fuck off

Shut the fuck up autist no one loves you.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x579, 524K)

>tips katana

>What happens is some roasty whore uses a beta for months
The beta deserves what he gets. Chateau Heartiste exists. Go read. No excuse faggot.

Attached: women are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote.jpg (675x615, 50K)

>moved to Jow Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEE

fuckin incels, shit

Nobody likes incels not even incels
Youre a degenerate and you need to fix your life

>abortion
Why are females so eager to just kill their offspring. How do you even justify that shit.

Why don't incels just get a waifu?

Literally search for thots on faceberge with face throw away accounts. Just ask slutty looking girls how much money it would take to make them your part time girlfriend friends with benefits. Ask hundreds talk to them filter them and you will be good they are also cheaper than regular hookers for hour or night most times. College girls and black chicks are your best bet.

they dont want to have the shame of letting tyrone cum in them follow them around for the rest of their life, because they dont know how to make good life decisions