ATTENTION ROBOTS

just saw this news story, please do not end up like this youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7e-0X8lds

Attached: fakenews1.png (1232x615, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fj-K2FjSYpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dang he wasn't prepared at all - Had to stop watching desu

even this guy got a gf wtf

he lost custody of his son

look at him, look at this fucking guy
overweight, disgusting hair and beard, glasses, willing to bet he has an average at best dick and he STILL managed to cum inside of a vagina no condom

>people like this get to pass on their genes
>you don't
damn

guys you're not getting the message here, its easy as fuck to get some bimbo preggo. the real take away from this is that everyone should have a job and a stable relationship
before turning 30

>its easy as fuck to get some bimbo preggo
easy for you maybe

Attached: jensen.jpg (360x413, 30K)

>its easy as fuck to get some bimbo preggo
then why haven't any of us done it? if its so fucking god damn easy why do i not have bimbo sluts knocking on my door right now asking me to fuck them? you say its so easy but i see no pussy in sight. i'm like a man lost in a desert wandering in search eternally for water that simply is not there
fuck you drop dead

just go to a bar lmao why are you crying on here. i cant stop you from doing it, but it isnt a good idea unless you can support a child.

Make bo mistake his baby momma is not a prize

>look mom, I'm trolling r9k!

I'm sure you have a great reason to be here too user lol
>in b4 too laugh at others or some shit

>I'm trolling r9k!
yeah ok, telling people to get their lives together by posting a helpful thread is tolling. thanks user

>CNN
Why do you guys watch fake news? Watch Fox because they grill this guy harder.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.01_[2018.05.23_00.47.34].png (588x714, 353K)

ill be honest i found out about this board from r/Jow Forums cause of all the memes posted. not to laugh at anoyone

youtube.com/watch?v=fj-K2FjSYpM

You must be new here user. Nobody on here wants to get their life together, we just want to piss and moan and blame everyone else for our horrible personalities and failure filled lives. We accept no personal responsibility. So it is trolling.

Look at that bitch's smug face. Priceless.

>You must be new here user.
i dont deny that
>Nobody on here wants to get their life together, we just want to piss and moan and blame everyone else for our horrible personalities and failure filled lives. We accept no personal responsibility

i dont think thats true, everyone wants to do well in life, some people just need a push to do it.

Isn't he mentally ill? Why is the entire world laughing at him and saying he is worthless?

because he's 30.

So what? You can't have mental illness past a certain age?!!

Damn, this hits too close to home.

t. 31 living with parents

its because hes 30 and he lives with mom and dad. im not arguing, literally just telling you why lol

move out man, you can do it. do you want the world to laugh at you like that guy in the video? because they will if you dont

>tfw no stacey waifu to look at you in disgust while explaining to her why you still live in your parents house at 30 and taunting you to leave tommorow.
this might be a new fetish coming

They will laugh when he leaves and is a socially stunted 30 year old with low confidence and no friends.

>he has a kid
>meaning there was a female who liked him
It's so over for me.

Attached: .png (568x590, 233K)

how the fuck is this newsworthy? parents kick their kids out all the time

i'm convinced they're all in on it for some publicity stunt

All these news people sound like cucks. New channels are clown stations now.

>socially
Where do you live I'll be your friend I'm an anti-social neet too

jesus the cringe

I couldn't make it 3 minutes

its a jewish publicy stunt to make people more aware of neets and incels

enjoy talking at work with people saying that
>if my son doesnt have a job at the age of 17 hes fuckin kicked out

Attached: 1509732444646.png (907x599, 450K)

Watching this gives me such a mixture of emotions. Anger at the media and the way they grill him and "millennials" as if boomers are shining examples. "Just get a job" is the equivalent to "Just be yourself". Look at the way the stupid cunt judges him with her smiles and feeling superior to him. "Just move out tomorrow lol" as if it's that easy. Just imagine if he was a female, everyone would be siding with her. The male life is truly a suffering existence. If I was this man I would be crying in agony but he seems oblivious. According to the news though he had many chances and was even given money to move out. At that point he has no reason to not move out so I can't really side with him either.