Time for Female Attention

Free-wheeling edition: we discuss whatever topic comes up.

Attached: Here for You.jpg (700x1050, 78K)

>whatever TOPic comes up (aka towards the top)
heh good one oh pee

Can some one fucling explain a foot fetish. Why do you get off to fucking leg hands they smell like shit and look weird.

Won't say I intended that.

If they are pedicured and clean, a woman's foot can be hot. Feet are where all the pressure resides. The tension of a woman on high heels is something to behold.

saged original
a
g
e
d

Attached: 13294123413242.jpg (312x320, 30K)

>them and us
>we're better than Reddit because...

Because what, actually? I've never been on Reddit but please explain how you are better.

reddit is pro censorship
downvoted comments literally get censored

All right, does anything in what I said reflects that type of censorship or popularity-based exposure?

>downvoted comments literally get censored

>non-bumped threads get censored

MMMMmmmmmmhhhhhh....

Why do you even keep making these threads?

You are a fucking roastie

Keeps me busy while I'm doing other things. Why do you care so much why I make these threads?

That doesn't answer it.

Hellow "Elizabeth".
Wanted to ask why women are so superficial, and only judge me based on my looks.
I have soo much more to offer.
If only they gave me the chance to express my 6'3 personality. To try to reach deep down my 9" soul with open heands.
Why are they so superficial :(

Attached: hy.jpg (768x1152, 83K)

>Why do you care so much why I make these threads?
It just doesn't make sense. There's better things to do, even on Jow Forums. Are you just that much of an attention whore?

Lol I have nothing to offer

If you need an answer, it's because redditoes are gayer than anyone here could be.

I remember this image from the previous thread. I expect you to turn bitter very soon and show your true colours, no matter what I respond.

Judging by the looks of men women marry, they aren't that judgemental of looks.

I personally don't think this counts as attention, and I don't feel like I'm getting attention. It's communication, that's what I like.

I could ask you the same: do you post in my thread to get attention?

>just like... do some emotional bonding with her bro

Attached: kfajdklahfkalidf.jpg (350x234, 73K)

All mutual communication is ultimately a form of attention, why do you think some people care so much about (you)s? Why do little children care about something as meaningless as a hug?
>hurr I could ask you the same thing
Of course I care that someone pays attention to what I post, the thoughts that I don't need attention for are kept in my journal, not on some public forum.

Now that that's cleared up, I do have something I've been wondering. Do girls actually like getting their feet massaged, toes sucked etc? Or is that just some footfag delusion? Because to me that always seemed like some footfag delusion that girls just go along if they like guy doing it.

Attached: question5.jpg (604x354, 67K)

Which anime is this qt 3.14 from, anyone?

>Do girls actually like getting their feet massaged, toes sucked etc?
It depends on every girl. But yeah, I see no reason why that shouldn't be enjoyed.

I have no idea, but I hope you can forgive me for using reaction pics from anime I haven't actually seen.

I thought I filtered this obvious bait's tripcode, Jow Forums?

Looks like you haven't, boyo in denial.

I can, but I want to cum inside that Asuna-like waifu with full force.

What, in your opinion, is the ultimate waifu?

I'm different from all those others girls, I watch XYZ (Normally some shitty serial killer netflix speical)

Can't wait to bang chad when he comes out of prison, maybe I'll set him my orbiters teehee

Attached: 3452424.jpg (1000x669, 206K)

Of course that was just a rhetorical question because everyone knows you can only have one waifu and Nyaruko is the best one imaginable in this dimension.

Attached: nyaruko check em.png (960x540, 464K)

>Judging by the looks of men women marry, they aren't that judgemental of looks
Well they have to settle down eventually.

>Not a shred of "emotional bonding" in there. Autism, not even once. I feel sorry for you. People have sex because they have a biological need for it, like for eating or drinking, and the emotional aspect of it fills very important needs that sex alone doesn't fill, and that can't be filled by just orgasming. Expand your understanding, or you'll be permanently stuck in silliness.

So this is what you said the las thread, though it doesn't make any sense. You develope an emotional bond after having sex, not before.
You can't get your way into to the vagina, trying to establish an emotional connection, you will end up friendzoned instantly.

If you don't want to responde i understand, i know i'm kinda annoying (in particular when i know that i'm right).

>waifu
>not Shinji
Plebs.

>Well they have to settle down eventually.
Debunked because women marry the same types of men when they're young.

> You develope an emotional bond after having sex, not before.
You are retarded. Clearly.

I don't even think arguing is worth anyone's time here.

what do you look like op? i need a description here

Attached: 1521057326025.jpg (5184x3456, 1.96M)

There's a difference between getting ignored and getting censored, silly roastie

I look a lot like Debicki. Tall, blonde, slim. I have more muscle mass than she has, but that's not saying much.

Long blonde hair. Blue eyes. Educated and intelligent.

Apparently, you can't understand simple subtleties in plain English. I take good note.

>Educated and intelligent
those two are not always related you know

That's why I mentioned both.

what education do you have?

The ultimate waifu is the one that makes you happiest.

Personally, I can't get enough of office ladies. Any decently attractive girl with glasses and her hair up makes my cock rock hard, 2D or 3D.

Attached: 00057.jpg (1128x1600, 357K)

I'm still right you silly little girl
Jow Forums is superior when it comes to freedom of expression

>Educated and intelligent
Lel humble too, huh?

I'm a doctor. Before my medical degree, I got masters in literature, linguistics, and a few others. Because of my unusual mind, I was allowed to start university years before you normally can.

You are surprisingly dim witted for a person that describes themselves as "Educated & intelligent".

It's sad how you need to call me names to feel slightly relevant. Whenever you do that, I imagine you 2 inches shorter.

Freedom of expression means nothing if nobody listens to what you say. Getting your thread deleted is not different from anything else, though I understand you may not be intellectually equipped to understand the nuance here.

I don't care about seeming humble to you, as that would be the ultimate vanity. I state facts.

>"I'm a doctor"
>Spends your time shitposting on a board for social rejects and autists
If there was any doubt before you're nothing but a LARP this post proves it

Attached: 11367664221660.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Saying so doesn't make it a reality. Keep trying. You're not fooling anybody.

it's good that you're a doctor, because i have a large bone for you to examine

That hard to imagine a doctor has time off? Your call. For all you know, I might be on duty right now.

>i have a large bone
That's a fish bone, user.

>Crits me for calling you names
>does it right back
Lel you're a funny little one

The point is that Readit takes posts that people WOULDN'T ignore and downvotes them to the point of being buried. Meanwhile, on Jow Forums, every post is given the exact same exposure.
That distinction matters.

Keep calling me names sweetie, it makes it more fun to mess with you :^}

Attached: 13661106445163.png (449x401, 490K)

Nobody with a successful career has the free time to make daily threads in which they reply to every single post.
You're not a doctor. You're some dude who gets off on pretending to be a girl.

Attached: 11168279710.jpg (836x727, 105K)

I think you're the dumbest person in this entire series of thread. You confuse various elements because it suits your purpose.

I wasn't calling you names, I was describing you. That's the difference. Learn.

>Nobody with a successful career has the free time to make daily threads in which they reply to every single post.
You're obviously not a successful person, then.

You don't do well to dispel the cloud of inadequacy that surrounds you, I'll give you that much.

There isn't much point arguing with someone with such a loose grasp on logic. You'll turn everything into anything you want at the whim of your fancies.

Stop trying to change the subject, doo-doo head
You said something dumb and I called you out on it
You know why my insults work on you but yours don't work on me? I have no ego. I'm a loser and I know I'm a loser. Meanwhile, you use these threads to play a character so you can pretend you're not a loser. When you're posting on these threads, you envision yourself as the actress Didicki; statuesque, beautiful, calling the attention and admiration of everyone around you.
But that's not who you are. You're just another anonymous loser like the rest of us.

Attached: 106011664120468.jpg (600x400, 41K)

what do you think about this fish op?

Attached: Photo0116.jpg (1600x1200, 465K)

Neither are you buddy boy

>girl here haha
>400 replies
>RRREEE ATTENTION ROASTIES

Stop giving them attention and they'll go away. 90% of the dumb shit women do can be blamed on the beta males who give them attention for doing it.

Attached: 56.jpg (2048x1706, 213K)

>Stop trying to change the subject
Another brainfart coming out of nowhere.

>You said something dumb and I called you out on it
If that's how you call "misunderstanding", then sure.

>You know why my insults work on you but yours don't work on me?
You have a grandiose idea of your importance.

>I have no ego. I'm a loser and I know I'm a loser.
You certainly are, but you're not quite as selfless as you imagine, bitter boyo.

>you envision yourself as the actress Didicki;
Are you trying to sound retarded on purpose to make me feel bad about mocking you? It's working, nobody can be this dumb without severe brain damage.

In all seriousness, and pretending I believe your story about being a doctor and getting your masters in various subjects, why these threads? You spend the majority of them trying to defend yourself from attacks. If you simply posted as user, or even used a name that wasn't explicitly female, these threads would not turn into ongoing arguments about whether you are larping or not. That's all, not attacking you or anything, just curious as to your reasoning and whether the logic works for me.

Nice catch.

If you say.

You say not to give women attention, yet post in my thread. Man logic!

>boyo
your frustration is making you slip out of character, user

It's fun. My comment is probably too short so I'll add a bit so it doesn't get censored. Not even Reddit is this retarded, for all I know.

You can just feel the butthurt rage seething out of this post

Attached: 106281046214802.jpg (500x456, 36K)

I say boyo a lot. Even in previous threads. Pay attention.

Unsurprisingly, user fails at reading women!

Calm down, most of us are laughing at how obvious it is OP isn't who he says he is
It's actually pretty funny to see how in-depth he's thought about this character

>> You develope an emotional bond after having sex, not before.
>You are retarded. Clearly.

"The other crucial time oxytocin is released is during sex. During sex this chemical is being produced in both individuals, creating a bond between them both. Released in the brain, this hormone is creating an emotional bond between the partners."

>I don't even think arguing is worth anyone's time here.
Agreed you are clearly a pseud larper.

>how obvious it is OP isn't who he says he is
>pretty funny to see how in-depth he's thought about this character

Just think about it...

>obvious fake
>in-depth fake

No, you're not mad, that's why you've replied to every one of my posts with "gotcha!" Bullcrap and none of what I was originally talking about

Attached: 118982735410321.jpg (315x280, 65K)

Unless you can provide time-stamped photographic evidence of yourself you're just making shit up dude

will you go on a date with me? how tall are you?

>"The other crucial time oxytocin is released is during sex. During sex this chemical is being produced in both individuals, creating a bond between them both. Released in the brain, this hormone is creating an emotional bond between the partners."

Only autists of the most severe condition read this literally and don't understand that a "bond" is a lot more than that. With that narrow understanding of one fact, how do you explain one night stands, then? Do you really think a woman would feel bonded to you after sex? More like she'd feel disgusted and even less likely to want you, not more.

You seem to ignore all the stuff that's "released" during emotional bonding, when people fall in love, etc. But hey, you're stoopit.

Are there any 23 y/o female virgins? I want to marry one since I've had a religious experience.

What happens if you genuinely prefer hermitage? Is there any reason whatsoever to not just go full Hemingway and just fish and get drunk at your choice of location?

>a pseud larper.

Just think about this other gem of idiocy.

>pseudo larper
>a fake larper
So, the real thing?

You're hilariously idiotic. Don't stop.

>that's why you've replied to every one of my posts with "gotcha!" Bullcrap and none of what I was originally talking about

>he thinks a counter argument is "gotcha"

LOL

Then I am a dude making shit up. What you think is irrelevant.

No. Taller than you.

>just go full Hemingway
He was hardly a hermit.

>50
>banging 18-year-olds

Hemingway was never alone in his life.

>Taller than you
doubt it, i'm very tall myself. give me a figure please

>how tall are you?

lol. this is why millennials have no self-confidence, despite being taller than their parents' generation.

HERE'S THE SECRET: HEIGHT IS NOT WHERE CONFIDENCE COMES FROM. this is what i've learned just from reading Jow Forums, whenever you see some dufus talking about how he's 6'1 and some 6'4 guy walked in and immediately he felt beta. Height will not save you from personal insecurity, and not having it does not mean you are doomed to be forever_alone

Attached: yope.png (1194x1144, 412K)

How do I tell my gf that I have a strange fetish>?

10 meters and 45 centimeters.

This. Nothing says "beta" harder than talking about your height.

>He thinks a "counter" is calling someone a brainlet and telling them they don't understand subtitles
Let's go back to the original point, then.
Readdit censors posts. Jow Forums does not. Being censored is not the same thing as being ignored. Now, give me an actual counter argument.

"Girlfriend, I have a strange fetish: I like to put my penis into women's vagina and ejaculate semen inside."

>10 meters and 45 centimeters.
pls step on me

Hey "doctor", did you know that on Jow Forums "pseud" means pseudo intellectual.

He had the right idea though, did he? Just fuck off to some coastal paradise, do your thing. What's stopping robots from doing just that? Except with a little less social interaction, I think his approach to life is totally viable.

>10 meters and 45 centimeters
Holy shit you're my giantess fetish come to life

Attached: 1415486805742.png (797x1228, 965K)

>Readdit censors posts. Jow Forums does not. Being censored is not the same thing as being ignored. Now, give me an actual counter argument.

What of a boy who can't spell Reddit? Are you this incapable? Let's see your point: "Reddit censors posts, Jow Forums does not."

What happens when your thread isn't bumped? Oh yeah: it's deleted. When it's deleted, you cannot respond, though you can sometimes see it in the archives. For all intents and purposes, the result is the same.

That's all you were supposed to figure out, and I know it's hard, but if you focus a little, you might just be able to do it, little man.

no that's not it at all, I don't understand your advice?

Fuck off her
Do you know any 23 y/o virgin females? I found God.

>Hey "doctor", did you know that on Jow Forums "pseud" means pseudo intellectual.
That's extremely idiotic, but unsurprising.

>10 meters and 45 centimeters.
is that a mistake? you obviously are not that tall

>giant cuteboy
fuck I never liked giantess shit but now you gave me a new fetish.

>He had the right idea though, did he? Just fuck off to some coastal paradise, do your thing.
He was wealthy as fuck.

>What's stopping robots from doing just that?
Being failures with no money.

> I think his approach to life is totally viable.
Meaning: writing Nobel prize-worthy books and sell enormous amounts of copies. Totally viable for the average robot who can't even spell a Jow Forums post correctly.