Colossal blackpill

Colossal blackpill

Inceldom and fetishes are the lead causes of each other. A female refusing sex or normal sexual activity stunts an incels development. This leads to deviant fetishism.

Females HATE fetishes. Take foot fetishism for example. Females cannot relate to it in any way. It's a male fetish due to the structure of the male brain. Females hate feet.

They will reject any sub-5 footfag. And will cuck anything higher than that eventually.

Being any kind of fetishist means females will hate you. Once you develop it you will be forever a Virgin.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: p06cq_SPBSvnld3gxpPvGtkXXXdCpDXUyjLSCWANSU4.jpg (477x472, 35K)

B-but what if I don't tell the female?

FEMALES WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY 2 THINGS.
1. Virginity
2. Non-typical sexual desires

They might not know exactly what your fetish is, but they'll know you have one. They might not be very smart but the one skill they perfected is identifying inceldom even post-surgery.

Exactly this, the whole problem with this argument is that fetishes are usually kept secret.

but women have fetishes
maybe not foot but foot fetishes are garbage anyway and not even men should have them
i'm talking about stuff like getting beat up i want to beat up girls

The absolute state of Giants fans.

Rephrased: Women hate men with fetishes

ahh well yeah probably can't argue that one

This.
The only fetish a man is allowed to have is the fetish for doing all the woman's fetishes.

every post. in thread retarded. I have hope, its not over...

This isn't true you, you're just a loser which is why you can't get laid.

I have a fetish. You make fun of me and call me a Virgin loser.

You do this to demonstrate that peoplel with fetishes aren't treated like Virgin losers or made fun of.

tfw im female and i want my boyfriend to touch my feet and foot worship me all the time and when he does it during sex it turns me on immensely and i also rub and touch and smell his feet all the time :):)):):)):):)) stop ur lying

If you're a man and you let women know you have fetishes, that's your mistake. Literally like, only your devoted and loving wife should ever find out, MAYBE.

Literally no one cares.
I've been thinking lately that almost all the things that are problems for the people on this site, are caused by them living in backwards redneck shitholes or something. Where I live, a booming leftist metropolis, literally none of the shit that you idiots complain about is true
>men date taller women all the time and no one cares
>no one cares if you have fetishes
>no one cares if you're a virgin past 18 or any age for that matter
>no one cares what your hobbies are, adult men and women fucking play video games on the subway for christ's sake
>no one cheats on each other and no one is non-monogamous, and such things are actually considered bad
The only thing people don't want, is for you to be a racist sexist asshole.
You fucking losers literally have everything backwards. You've let this website morph your perspectives.

Those only apply if you're attractive otherwise. If you're not, then things like having fetishes or being a virgin or manlet, etc, are a death knell.

This just isn't true my guy. No one cares about anything that isn't a direct threat. You just need ot be yourself.

All those things I described, women take as a direct threat. Women literally see undesirable men as dangerous.

I live in a leftist city and chads routinely harass me. The other day I told a girl she had nice feet and some Chad broke my legs. She then proceeded to give him a foot job in public to cuck me. I TRIED to crawl away but as soon as I did Chad slammed my head into the ground, gaining roaring laughter from the crowd of onlooking normies.

No they don't, go outside. You will see literally thousands of normal dudes with woman all over the place. Every single day I see women who are taller and more attractive with bfs, and they're completely happy.
It's all in your head. Women aren't some evil force completely controlled by fake evolutionary psychological forces, sure that stuff plays a role in how they seek partners but it's completely overblown on this site.
genuine kek

>go outside

Why don't you try going to the normal, rest of the world? You're assuming things of us, yet you refuse to accept that maybe you just live in some special opposite-day leftist utopia city. Spoiler alert, the rest of the world isn't like your magic hugbox.

Then maybe you should all mimick what we're doing, because whatever it is you're doing obviously isn't working and is causing problems for everyone.

There's nothing wrong with that as an idea, but what you're suggesting is that whole entire other places try to be like you, not just robots here. You can understand why that's impossible, right?

He means biological female.