Isekai

>ywn be ported to world where you are loved by all in your harem

Attached: AdiBPrO.jpg (1049x550, 111K)

Even if I was, I'd never actually believe it. I'd constantly think they see me more like you see a pet, than as an equal and friend. You might love your dog, but it's not a person; you can't relate to one another in the same way.

Unless there's a 'cure depression and self-hatred' spell in that other world, as well as something to stop my body from wanting to die every time I eat anything or try exercising, isekai would just mean I get to hate myself in slightly prettier surroundings.

>wanting to be loved
>not wanting to be the mysterious power in the shadow that helps the world secretly.

i'd want to be a wise and kind king who is loved by all but able to properly defend my kingdom and bring peace to the world.

Is it really love or just them getting stockholmed?

And what is love in the first place?

I thought you were going to go for a coma dream or simulation thing at the start.
There's probably tons of love interests specialized in fixing self-esteem and depression in stories.

I want to be the powerful immortal old man in the mountain that helps humanity, demons, etc secretly and spew bullshit about how they need each other to survive, because without an enemy to aim your sword at, the world will be shit, also that gods are not really gods but jailors of what mortals could become, more bullshit about "the world before" and how mortals once ruled the star and how demons, beastmen, monsters were actually created by the "the people long gone and forgotten". Basically bullshiting my way to shape the world to what I want.

Attached: yare yare daze.jpg (474x473, 42K)

Absolutely patrician. I hope you get to fulfill your dream, user.

I literally cannot even remember what it was like to not hate myself. I have been happy only once in the last ten years.

Knowing me, even if I isekai'd and found the most wonderful girl I could ever dream of, who genuinely wanted to help me, I'd lash out, push her away and not make any effort to help myself, because I can't believe she actually sees me as anything more than a charity case; or because I honestly don't believe I can be helped and she shouldn't waste her time on me.

I can't even dream of waking up in a fantasy world anymore. Not only do I have to take medicine to even be able to digest my food due to a sickness caused by sheer bad luck, but I just honestly can't think of any world where things would or even could go well for me.

>not wanting to become a god
Weak

Attached: Goddess Shiraori.png (1035x1530, 1.04M)

watch it or i'll put you in my harem

Shit, all I want is a different world to go to.

It's a wish-fulfillment world.
You would be the most important person on the planet with a holy mission and no reason not to be the central focus of several women's lives.

Im glad they got the "yeah, theyre fucking" out of the way early and without drama so its now a side gag.

Attached: IMG_5868.jpg (950x1364, 286K)

His continued gang-rape is sure played for laughs.

I don't even need a harem or a love interest. I just want to cultivate the shit and abuse every loophole.
t. not a chink

I wouldn't mind getting isekaid becoming a part of a rich emperors harem, become the number one waif give birth to his only son and after he died I'll exile all those other wives
after my son has taken over and I die, the kingdom will fall in disarray and a war will break out between the exiled offspring and my son
it would be exciting

i'll only go if i have my guns and car

what's funny about gang rape?

>>not wanting to be the literal incarnation of death that spills the blood of the many in the world openly.
FTFY

>human form

ITS SHIT

she should have stayed a qt spider

I fucking love Sid

My only goal would be to become a lvl 20 DnD Wizard
I.e. an unstoppable murder-God

That Guy Destroys Psionics greentext for reference

>your car runs out of fuel or breaks down trying to drive on shitty noroads
>You can only carry so much ammo. You run dry after a few weeks, or a single day's hard fighting. Locals soon realise they're no more dead if a bullet kills them, than an arrow and get over their fear of the bangstick
Dude, learn to fit in with the world you're taken to, then ask it to adapt; don't try to force it and fight the entire weight of the world.Consider the Tao Te Ching - hardship and disharmony is caused by men fighting to impose their will, rather than accepting the Tao.

What do you wish to kill, user? For what purpose do you seek power?

>Seeking to cause chaos and disorder
>Destroying the empire and all that it is, good and evil
>Causing an era of war and suffering for millions
>All for your own amusement
I hope you're caught by the inquisition/secret police and burned, user. What is a game to you is reality for others.

>Arcane spellcasters
>unstoppable murder gods

You wish nerd, now watch me DEUS VULT miracles all over you while also wearing actual fucking armor

Attached: 250px-CoDzilla.jpg (250x349, 20K)

if this is an isekai and I can be whatever I want to be I want to be the bad guy (girl in that case)

>implying i also didn't sv_cheat 1 and give myself unlimited gas and ammo before getting sent into some shithole

>What do you wish to kill, user? For what purpose do you seek power?
For the sake of using power.
Even better if i scream BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD while doing it.

My harem would be all the female characters from Overwatch and Winston.

Attached: 1527106815382m.jpg (577x1024, 85K)

Just stay optimistic user. Perhaps reincarnation exists and while it's unlikely you should find yourself in a drastically different reality than this one you never know I guess. Infinite possibilities if you start believing that shit. More likely you'll return in this specific world as a snail or something though.

>tfw never get to be a khan-tier warlord

Even if I was magically transported, wouldn't be possible because of biology.