Are white people evil?

It seems like every history class I take is an near endless line of crimes committed by my ancestors and now I hate everyone of those pieces of shit to the point where I can not take pride in them.

Attached: 045A1571_2.jpg (2300x1600, 631K)

Nice bait. Every race has done fucked up shit, why dwell on the past

>not taking pride in your evil badass ancestors
what are you a pussy?

Attached: 1018939010.jpg (700x440, 67K)

Its not bait. I am honestly starting to think this it feels like almost everytime my ancestors where in the wrong except when they where fighting other white people. Tell me one thing anyone else has done as bad as the Holocaust or the trans Atlantic slave trade.

Don't reject your heritage, user. Embrace it

Read up on the murder of the freedom fighters

>holocaust
Muh 6 gorillion! Complete Jewish fabrication OP
>muh slave trade
Literal Jews owned the ships that brought the slaves here and now those same Jews are telling you to hate your ancestors for what those kikes did

Do not accept the programming OP educate and redpill yourself before you become completely indoctrinated

Attached: 44DEC0A1-B921-4116-B6E8-0CCF526C6A01.jpg (500x500, 81K)

>what was the arab slave trade

Every race has done fucked up shit, user - it just so happens that we're the most efficient at it.

how about slave trade or extinction of other groups of people?

Attached: 1526317276063.jpg (960x540, 82K)

I mean its not like we've invaded every land on earth enslaved the people ruined their development and forced them to adopt our materialist values or whatever xD

Attached: 1524982839288.jpg (1296x730, 438K)

FUCK NAZIS FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Taiping Civil War
>Rape of Nanking
>Mesoamerican human sacrifices
>Mongol conquests
>Hutus and Tutsis genociding each other
Yeah only white people do barbaric shit

First and foremost, any time you see or hear about white atrocities, do yourself and the world a favor and at least put the effort to make sure the perpetrators were actually white and not Jewish. You'll be surprised, trust me.

White people have elevated more people in human history than any race.

No. The Jews are currently on a mission to destroy white identity and nearly everything you'll hear in school will be lies.

The Jews were behind both of these. Read up on the history of the Jews, they're behind nearly all slavery in the world currently and historically. The Holocaust did not happen the way it has been described.

what's so bad about that?
original

>humanity has been waging war and killing eachother since our appendages could grasp stick and stone
>solely blames white people for this facet of human nature

Good one user how far along into your liberal arts degree are you?

yeah those evil white people, invaded shitholes and left behind, culture, laws and infrastructure.

Yes we are. I will redeem myself and my ancestors by dating a cute black guy and make things right.

>Nice bait.
It's actually pretty shitty, low effort bait.

And like clockwork everyone deflects it to the jews.

Yea and high as fuck suicide rates and declining birth xD

Attached: 1517598250305.png (200x172, 34K)

>Like clockwork, DA JEWZ

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The Aztecs conducted wars of imperial conquest to capture POWs for human sacrifice. Up to 1000s of victims were sacrificed at a time.

The northern Japanese islands were once occupied by a Caucasian people called the Ainu. The Japanese exterminated virtually all of them.

Most of the subSaharan Africa was once occupied by tribes related to the "pgymy" peoples, and not by the people we recognize as Africans today. During the African Iron Age, Bantu people with iron weapons swept across the continent from northeast to southwest, killing everything in their path - so thoroughly that we now automatically think of Bantu people as "Africans" and don't even realize other people were once there.

When the Mongols sacked Baghdad, it is estimated that up to a million people were killed in under 10 days.

There's lots of bad shit out there. You know why white people get the most blame? Because we stopped before all our enemies were dead. That's new. Very new. So a lot of people are around to remember and complain.

If we had just wiped out the lot of you, everything would be forgotten by now.

Hey rabbi watcha doin? Dont you have some baby dicks to bite down on?

white people are responsible for every major conflict in modern history.

Prove me wrong on this,

Attached: 1522374496116.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

None of that is same as the systematic slavery that had been going on for centuries.

Better to leave the savages to their """culture""" amarite? banging rocks and sticks together and mutilating each other, sodomy and making kids suck their dicks
Yes lots of development ruined! They totally didn't offer their own people up as slaves or anything

But user all of that only happened because of the socioeconomic challenges that huwytes created!

Actually they are much worse, really shitty effort at a counter point desu

White people are to asian people what black people are to white people.

Black bois:

muhhh diiikkkk whiitteee boyyyyyyyy

white bois:

you are so uncivilized

white bois:

muuuhhhh diiicckkkkkkkk soo biigggggg

asian bois:

so uncivilized.

No it's the upper class and/or wealthy elite that are responsible for every major conflict in modern history.

You are right, systemic human sacrifice for over a millennium is not comparable to a few centuries of slavery

Is that true? Do asians view whites the same way whites views niggers? If thats the case how do asians view niggers?

>It's not bait :^)
Well if you say so then you must be totally genuine with your retarded thread!
On the offchance that this is real: try browsing Jow Forums for more than a week before you start a thread, thanks.

>makes baseless conjecture
>hurr prove it wrong right now or Im right huwhite boi

Like clockwork

You do realize the Arab/Barbary slave trade of Europeans both went on for longer than the African slave trade, and enslaved many more people, right?

Whites also were the first to outlaw slavery. Meanwhile, there is an active slave trade going on right now in Libya.

Stop feeling guilty about things that you weren't even alive for.

And who are the upper class and/or wealthy elite? Are they black? mexican? chinese maybe?

Attached: 1522994140860.jpg (821x797, 175K)

not an argument.

oring

Attached: shrek.jpg (500x350, 48K)

Every time I point this same thing out I get called a fool, but it's so obvious.

To whites, blacks are dumb MUH DIK brutes. Well to asians it's the same, whites are dumb MUH DIK brutes. At least on average, at the present time.

You're right. (((White))) people, that is.

Are we going to have to make this a redpill thread? I really don't want to work around the robot for posting images.

Attached: 5b009e16cb08a.jpeg.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Every country and every race has it's own upper class and/or wealthy elite.

You think average Joe or redneck Cletus white guys are responsible for the atrocities committed by their governments?

Jews still count as white.

It depends on which part of Asia. They practically worship white people in certain parts of it. Pretty much only the Japanese or the Koreans think that way, and they think that way about everyone who isn't Korean or Japanese.

>we've invaded every land on earth enslaved the people ruined their development

Funny thing about that -

In both Africa and India, the first European settlements generally had to be on land that the local rulers couldn't use, for whatever reason.

At first, the Europeans weren't strong enough and couldn't project enough power to conquer the interior or set up empires. So they'd cut deals with local rulers to set up trading posts on unused land - which was usually the WORST land, because that would naturally be the land the local ruler was most willing to part with.

The demographic history of both India and Africa shows conclusively that as soon as the Europeans were established on "useless" land, those areas experienced dramatic population growth among the native population. Virtually every significant African city, and many large Indian coastal cities, started out as European trading posts. These places experienced population growth for a really simple reason:

Because European "enslavement" and "ruin" was actually better government than that being provided by local rulers. Being a third-class Englishman was better, and safer, than being a Swahili *anything*.

And as for the materialist values, well - there was a notorious incident early in the British East India Company's history where Anglican missionaries attempted to set up a university in India where classes would be taught in native languages and where the history and culture of India would be prominent among the subjects. The prospective students petitioned the church to CHANGE their plan and conduct all classes in English, and to teach English law, engineering, theology, philosophy, etc. These people weren't "forced" to give up their culture - they bailed, voluntarily, because English culture was simply better and they knew it.

>You think average Joe or redneck Cletus white guys are responsible for the atrocities committed by their governments?

probably.

Attached: ae5c9d4b11f1479ad34b0644eeb61ddb.jpg (800x600, 96K)

I meant on average, like the average black guy that an average white guy is seeing, and the average white guy that an average asian guy is seeeing.

Oy vey! Don't you know I'm white, too, goy? And as a fellow white, we should check our white privileges. Jewish privilege? What are you, some kinda anti-Semite?

Attached: 3d merchant.png (586x586, 264K)

if we are niggers to asian people why did we beat they asses in war and having the the words biggest and strongest empires?

No they don't unless you count arabs as white, which is ridiculous.

Attached: DduwUQ_U0AAtnq6.jpg large.jpg (830x1200, 183K)

I'm white but I think we should at least apologize. IT's fucked up that we abused killed and enslaved blacks for millennia and didnt give them shit but put japanese people in comfy camps for a while and gave them reparations.

No, they don't. And it's not even a racist, or white thing. White people are/were fine to count Jews as white, but Jews themselves don't consider themselves white and maintain this constantly and ongoing.

Whether that's good or bad of them to do is irrelevant, you can't argue with the people themselves over what their personal stance is.

>You know why white people get the most blame? Because we stopped before all our enemies were dead. That's new. Very new. So a lot of people are around to remember and complain.
>If we had just wiped out the lot of you, everything would be forgotten by now.
I was with you until this. Pure delusion. It's not even congruent with what you said. If whites were the only ones who stopped before all their enemies were dead and this is the reason why their crimes are known, then how do we know about the crimes of other ethnic groups and races?

tell me exactly what white is then
arabs are counted as white in the U.S census and are caucasiod, therefore white.

Shit man, I don't even really have redpills addressing OP because this is basic stuff that even most normalniggers don't believe, I mean watch some centrist guy talk about politics and you are already good to go.

Attached: 1523453747382.jpg (731x565, 33K)

I'm not American, that's good to know, so we can even raise the already good statistics about whites more now.

In theory I agree with you, but the problem is that it's like with the SJWs; apologizing or admitting wrongdoing is the biggest mistake you can make because that only adds fuel to their fire.

If they can get you to apologize, they won't accept it and let things put to rest, they'll only use it against you and continue to complain, and it will get worse and worse. And they always will, that's just how it is.

You mean like affirmative action, numerous diversity hires, or the millions of dollars of government and charity sunk specifically into black communities?

>Whites also were the first to outlaw slavery. Meanwhile, there is an active slave trade going on right now in Libya.

If the abolitionists had only known that their moral reward for ending slavery would be permanent blame for their descendants for all slavery, worldwide, forever, maybe they wouldn't have been so fucking gung ho.

The British navy spent 50 years conducting interdiction operations to stop slave smuggling from Africa to South America and the Caribbean - even ships traveling to and from ports they didn't administer. In other words, they spent decades fucking with people who weren't even part of their empire to try to stop the slave trade. They had no imperial, economic, or political reason to spend their time on this. It was incredibly expensive, and their diplomacy with other nations involved in general Atlantic trade was pretty much always on a hair trigger as a result. They gained nothing by doing this. They did it purely and simply because English abolitionists thought slavery was wrong and decided that since they had the power to stop the trade in slaves, they would.

The US is always telling Europeans HURR DURR WE SAVED YOU FROM THE NAZIS, while the British could do the same to pretty much all Africans and never does. Fucking Limeys.

>In theory I agree
WHY? Neither you nor any other white person alive had anything to do with that and EVERY RACE did slavery, blacks and arabs STILL do it. The slaves America got were bought from African slave traders.

>using definitions from muttland
Wider than u, mohammad

Attached: amerimongrel.jpg (248x203, 10K)

because racism is still strong in America look at the shit our president says and the people he surrounds himself with. That OP picture is from the protest where a white supremacists murdered someone with their car.

I mean, is he wrong? Whites aren't the only ones who committed atrocities, but they certainly did commit atrocities. Statistically some of the worst crimes in human history were commited by whites. The slave trade and the two world wars are some of the most well known examples, but not the only ones. All the several colonial wars also caused tons of deaths and suffering and ultimately led to white countries getting blacked which white nationalists complain about all the time.

>inb4 but what about x group which did y!
Like i said, whites are certainly not the only ones who committed atrocities. The fact that person b also did something wrong doesn't magically undo what person a did. If i murder someone and someone else also murders someone the next day the person i killed won't suddenly come back to live.

>If whites were the only ones who stopped before all their enemies were dead and this is the reason why their crimes are known, then how do we know about the crimes of other ethnic groups and races?

We know about what the Aztecs did because we got there while they were still in the middle of their slaughter, and gave them an object lesson in what a reign of terror really is.

We know about the other things from history and archaeology. But there are no modern organized groups of pgymy descendants saying "Africa for the proto-Africans!" and demanding that the Bantu people go back to the Great Lakes region, now are there? And you know why?

Because they were all wiped out. Making it a settled issue.

There is no African diaspora in the Middle East, because Arab slavery was invariably fatal. That means there are lots of people of African descent around to keep the home fires burning for the history of slavery in the New World, and none in the Middle East.

The United States in particular has an issue because the conditions of slavery in the American south were by no means good but were benign enough, relatively speaking, to allow the population to breed above replacement rates. That wasn't true pretty much anywhere else in the western hemisphere. The population of African people in Brazil, for example, would be negligible today if the slave trade hadn't continued there for several decades longer than it did in the north. And Caribbean slavery was almost as bad for life expectancy as Soviet work camps. So once again, if Americans had been as savage to their slaves as legend would have it, if white people were true monsters...African-Americans wouldn't be here to complain about it today.

Because the theory is that in good faith, apologizing with be met with a same-level of respect and that old animosities can be put to rest. You'd have to be a sad, sorry human being to not want to be able to share amity and goodwill with your fellow man of all creed and color.

In an ideal world this would be the case, but as we see, people (or at least these people) will *never* get over it, will *never* accept an apology. And the shameful thing is, their reason why is because it benefits them, they get privileges and resources from it. If they can complain and ply guilt forever, then they can get free resources forever. They'll never turn down free resources so they'll never stop, and it makes them wish nothing but ill will for you. Maybe it's their own guilt, but I assume part of them has to know what they're doing is wrong, otherwise why else would they hate you even after all you do for them or would be willing to do for them?

Because like I said, you could do everything you could to aplogize but it will never be enough. You could give up all your power, you could give away everything you own, you could strip yourself bare to the bone, even willingly enslave yourself to them, and it still won't be enough, they'll still want more AND they'll still hate you. Even if you were completely destroyed, they'd still hate you. I suppose, because they have to or else they couldn't live with themselves. At least I hope that, if not, then we really aren't dealing with people who are the same race or at the very least can be called human beings.

those crimes are meaningless, kike nigger.

But you didn't. Not really. Not anymore. Just like how blacks use to be the dominate race, your empire is transient. Asian people rule the economy now. That is your new empire.

>white supremacists murdered someone with their car

To be fair, none of that would have happened if the opposition let the protest happen in peace, as should be allowed because of freedom of speech and expression. We let literal Nazi and KKK rallies happen in this country, because freedom to do so matters most of all, they happen and people don't get killed. But suddenly some white guys want to parade around with tiki torches, and the opposition HAS to get involved and get violent. No one would be dead today if the protest just happened and that was that.

Oh boy we have a progressive on our hands, you are too far down that path to help you for now.
I was kinda there 6 years ago, watched TYT a ton but I gradually leaned of that bullshit.

My mom is dating a black and he is pretty cool. She's racist as fuck yet does this so not all whites are evil

and let me guess you voted Trump?

It's a lot more than that, the police deliberately let it happen, in other states you didn't hear about the rallies because the police did there job. Furthermore, James Fields was chased by an antifa with an, as you would call it, assault rifle, the guy admitted to (bragged about) waving his gun at him, so naturally he was scared shitless and tried to drive away. Heather Heyer also didn't die of the car "crash" and was barely damaged, she had a heart attack later on and that's what killed her, according to her own mother.

I am not an American so I didn't, but I would have if I could have. I absolutely hated Romney and was pro Obama in 2012 though.

>casually ignoring nigger history is nothing but rape murder pillaging, selling other niggers into slavery and living in mud huts and eating bugs
>has the nerve to call whites evil

hypocritical faggot

>Throw's around the n-word
>wonders why people hate whites.

This is the shit I am talking about. I hate that I have the same genes as you shits.

>is on Jow Forums
>gets offended when people say nigger

Attached: 1526990566464.gif (424x240, 923K)

Not offended, just ashamed.

>my fellow (((white people)))
heres your (you) don't spend it all in one place op

>japan is our bitch
>sk our bitch
>no one gives a fuck about nk
>china will collapse soon
>blacks use to be the dominate race

Attached: 1523780198463.jpg (303x311, 29K)

As a rule of thumb, you're not going to get far in life if you feel shame for what other people do.

You are either 28+ or 16 years old.

Also well to do, middle class or higher and no barely any blacks or generally people of other races (unless they are rich as well)

The holocaust
>every communistic regime
My small country , post war killed 10k people just in the beginning , after that it basically enslaved the people with different thoughts .
Also the Ottoman empire's evel doings , the Armenian holocaust , the killings in Batak and probably done things on similar scale to all the other countries it ruled .
>Atlantic slave trade
These slaves didn't give themselves up , being like " ahh a boat , I better cuck myself" , they were caught by locals and sold to sailors .

*know
Fuck, original fuck.

Attached: 09086b1dddb4c899af8a4da4f13b7ce23299402a046b21d13b9f89cf06822aa1.jpg (731x695, 61K)

Europeans were the first people to get to capitalism. They themselves aren't evil, but by having coal and shit near by they've created a society which thrives on exploitation, war, and imperialism.

Attached: 1524249341062.png (739x823, 216K)

every culture has had slavery, white in fact came up with human rights.

Whites are the most altruistic race. Slavery existed for thousands of years before whites, but it's whites that put a stop to it globally. All colonised countries are better off than the surrounding nations that were not colonised. And can you name another race of people willingly handing their country over to shit-skin "refugees"?
The other races lack empathy, thus they ignore all the good done by others and only see reflections of themselves.

>trans Atlantic slave trade
arab slave trade
from middle ages up to 20th century 17 million slaves from Africa is a conservative estimation
tbqh there are more slaves in africa right now than there ever were in US
>hollercaust
lol
nice bait 8/10

Oh right, that's why 90% of billionaires are self made, and 70% of generational wealth is lost by the next generation? Wowee mister, capitalism is so awful making the highest standard of living on the planet for it's people while also going out of it's way to help people in other countries constantly.

I don't think all white people are evil per se, but there's a huge number of whites who are subhuman, namely the vermin who are racists and fascists/authoritarians

It's not a coincidence that the same people who support "muh might makes right" also support abuse, exploitation, theft, and plundering against those who are outside their group (nonwhites).

According to racists: when a nigger steals or takes something by force, it's a display of savagery
Also according to racists: when whites kill people or use force to take resources, land, and manpower from nonwhites under the safety blanket of the state, it's "muh conquest" and a display of "civilization"

They are white niggers doing mental gymnastics to justify their organized nigger behavior. It's hard to feel empathy or reach an understanding with a group that wants to do those things and simultaneously gets butthurt about being replaced by nonwhites.

Attached: wallhaven-104959.jpg (1920x1200, 305K)

Because humans are retarded primates
>make more kids than territory can handle
>go ooga booga on neighbors to get more territory
>you eradicate neighbors, make more kids
>now you have too many kids again
>god dammit
>ooga booga neighbors
and so it goes

If white people were evil then non-whites quite literally would not exist. We had the power to wipe you out for hundreds of years but did not.

There are various things wrong with what you said. The only one i really need to address though is that you're essentially shifting goalposts.

>If we had just wiped out the lot of you, everything would be forgotten by now.
The other examples you gave, according to you, did wipe out all of their enemies(more like victims), yet it's still not forgotten, or we wouldn't be talking about.

Though the central issue with your argument is that you think the reason why people complain about whites but not those other groups is because they wiped out all of their victims where as whites didn't. This simply isn't true. The reason why people complain about whites today is because whites are STILL killing people today. The history arguments are just there to strengthen their point and admittedly to demonize whites. Whites are the dominant force now and that already brings some resentment, but when you go around killing anyone who stands in your way of global conquest that resentment turns to hate. If Muslims were the dominant force and dropping bombs on American cities every other week you'd also hate their guts and want to see them burn.

If only there were some Indigenous American people left to share in the wealth.

Read about Genghis Khan's exploits. Possibly the most heinous and genocidal man in history. Raped, murdered, tortured, and plundered his entire life. Murdered and ordered the wholesale slaughter of so many people he wiped out an enormous chunk of the entire population of Asia.

He also raped so much he made a whole new chunk of the population in Asia

Oh no people moving into a country and replacing the people who are already there? Sounds awful doesn't it! Now why don't you care when non-whites do this to others, both before and after America was settled?

Slight myth, it wasn't specifically him, but his extended family. It's not that tons of asians are descended from the man himself, but the men of the family.