When was the last time you really felt ALIVE?

When was the last time you really felt ALIVE?

Attached: 7 am.png (1099x733, 518K)

git the fuck off my board

Attached: 1526627984400.png (556x521, 225K)

>eyebrows on fleek
What?

Attached: aniwhat.jpg (362x346, 38K)

When I was running for my life from my drunk step father, realized I was a man now, turned around and put him in the hospital and eventually prison from the abuse I sustained.

I get in fucked up social situations that are so unpleasent and abnormal that it turns on my actual fight or flight response on a daily basis

Glad I'm not the only one. I fucking hate being an EMT in southern texas.

Almost died alone in the desert this year and I never felt more alive

went camping two days ago and it ended up raining so i opened up a big umbrella so me and my bro could finish grilling the meat and veggies we had. we cracked a beer open and smoked a couple of cigs and just listened to the rain and the crackling of the pork belly and just made some small talk about how nice it was

I was in a serious car wreck and walked out completely unscathed.
then i realized how fast my life could end and just how much i didnt want to die

every time i fixed. If there was away to get decent junk here I would be back on in a minute. I'm not going on pills again, that shit is harder to get off from than the junk is.

I love and miss you heroin. I'm coming on home baby.

Unironically the time I was a NEET after fucking up uni. I spent my days walking through the woods, reading a book while there, taking a shower, preparing a healthy meal, then playing vidya till late at night. Slept until 10am and repeat. Was a good time.

some girly bullshit probably
don't bother with it

Why do I feel so identified by that picture and OP's question. What the FUCK am I doing with my life guys

Got caught by a huge storm while hiking one time almost ten years ago. That was scary. Everything else seems dull in comparison.

Get used to it, it's going to become very mainstream soon

When I was studying in my old hometown and I had no friends, all I did was write and work and study. Used to be cigarettes and sunrises in the city, now I actually have to associate with people and shit ugh

>very mainstream soon
nigga that was mainstream like 4 years ago

when she smiles at me, then i remember that she had a boyfriend and i got into depression again

When I almost get killed by a dog

Now to be honest.
I've only drank booze and smoked weed once in the past 3 weeks (this is a record for me), and it's made me feel a lot more clear headed and that.
It's fucking boring though, I still sit at the computer and do nothing all day, but now I do it sober.

when i snorted a big ass line of speed