Stop drinking juice and soda. And stop drinking the "zero cal" shit. Artificial sweeteners are poisons

Stop drinking juice and soda. And stop drinking the "zero cal" shit. Artificial sweeteners are poisons.

What you sould drink heavily:

>water
>carbinated water

in moderation:

>wine
>coffee
>tea

And eat juicy fruits (oranges, clementines, watermelon, etc) as an additional source of water.

Attached: carbinated water.jpg (474x301, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dentistryiq.com/articles/2016/03/the-skinny-on-sparkling-water-does-it-erode-teeth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tru dat i drank a good amount of diet pepsi and my brain got fucked i felt like shit for about 3 months

carbonated water tastes like shit
I only drink water and eat ice

Artificial sweeteners are swapping one poison for another. You still end up bloated. And it's a weird cehmical shit I don't trust.

>carbonated water tastes like shit

It tastes like Pepsi or Cola without the sugar. You're probably thinking Tonic water.

>eat ice
I see you're a man of culture aswell, it does me a great joy to find one of my kind.

i drink only water, lots of it actually, and still feel like shit

Why tea in moderation? Isn't it literally more or less still water?

Caffiene content. It's like half of coffee, but if you end up drinking 10 teas a day you're sorta defeating the purpose.

What if the tea is decaf?

>Implying Pepsi and cola don't taste like shit

i drink 4oz of orange juice every morning with breakfast

water the rest of the day

is this ok?

>i drink 4oz of orange juice every morning with breakfast

Juice is just sugar water with fake flavoring. Eat an actual orange and drink a tea instead.

>just drink lots of water bro

Attached: images (27).jpg (561x547, 32K)

I drink 2l of coke zero a day and I'm a healthy weight.

>I drink 2l of coke zero a day and I'm a healthy weight.

You'd be better off without it though.

try onions milk it helps my beard grow

I've never had a coke without any sugar in it. As far as I know that doesn't exist, since they still put artificial sweeteners in diet and zero. Even without the sugar though, coke has more flavoring put into it than just carbonic acid, which is all the flavoring in seltzer water, and carbonic acid is bitter and kinda sour and bad.

Either way my point is alot of people try to claim that seltzer water is a good substitute for soda, but it really doesn't compare in taste at all. It's a good substitute if you just like the fizziness, but don't fucking try to tell me seltzer water even comes close to soda in taste.

Not if it is actual fresh-pressed juice though, the artificial shit is of course bad for you.

>>carbinated water
erodes your teeth not to mention you spelled it wrong who would take advice from a retard like you?

Uhh, hey, Mr.OP? Could you just explain why you give a damn about what I put in my body? What does it matter to you if I get fat or get cancer from whatever chemicals?

i understand what it is, im asking if its harmful

You either knew what you're typing or you didn't.
Hahaha, either way.

>erodes your teeth

{{citation needed}}

we live in a society
it's only natural to care about the well being of your fellow man
also a healthier population adds to the overall welfare and economy of a nation

>are empty calories harmful

Yes.

dentistryiq.com/articles/2016/03/the-skinny-on-sparkling-water-does-it-erode-teeth.html

and not a single argument was provided that day

>Carbonated water erodes your teeth, but Carbonated sugar water doesn't

Attached: jTlWtto[1].jpg (800x450, 36K)

its only 40 calories and 4 grams of sugar

You want to get rid of all empty calories though. The cals you get should be through real foods not corn syrup or refined sugars.

>Pepsi or cola
>implying Pepsi isn't a cola
>implying cola is a brand
standard thinking from a brainlet.