So i've started nofap (going 1 day strong!) and I'm wondering if anal masturbation is alright

so i've started nofap (going 1 day strong!) and I'm wondering if anal masturbation is alright.

not gay btw

Attached: 1515498504337.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

No, it's not okay, you cheating faggot

Wanna be my e-bf ?
Originaly!

Attached: ifuknowwhatimsaying.jpg (500x362, 17K)

I shoved a small carry-on bottle of Advil up my ass yesterday, and it felt so good I sat down on it and started rocking my hips wildly. Now I unironically could not cum from regular masturbation this morning like usual. Looks like almost full on prison gay.

but why
im alright, thank you for the offer sir
that sounds really nice but also kind of scary since its not a real "toy",

>but why
Because you're still fapping but with your ass instead. That's basically cheating and also kinda gay.

but what if I don't cum, and I don't care that it might be gay that makes it more arousing

If you fap without cumming it isn't nofap than; It's just edging. Do you what you like, user. I won't stop you.

follow up question, is there any way to get shit out of me without an enema, i don't have one and I dont want to buy one

yeah you're right

stick a hose up your asshole? or do a handstand with a water bottle.

im going to pass on those alternatives, i guess i'll just wait till i shit then go ham

The point of nofap is to avoid the pleasure and the dopamine that comes with it, because the dopamine makes you addicted n' stuff.

Attached: KONOHENTAI.png (489x347, 104K)

i'm just doing nofap (or i guess no cum) so I can get better skin and smell better

If you want better skin use moisturiser or something.
I dunno about the smelling better though, I got no facts.

Attached: Think1.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Nofap is an unhealthy meme, have fun waking up in a puddle of cum in the middle of the night because you're not meeting biological needs.

No, because you can cum from prostate stimulation

i dont think its mandatory for people to masturbate, im sure plenty of people dont cum and live fine (probably as a wageslave or something)

cant you get to the point where you pretty much cum like a girl and just convulse without actually spurting anything out

you know the Bible spoke of nocturnal emissions right? it's messy, but the body has a perfectly natural way to get rid of excess semen and it isn't necessarily masturbation

No. You still cum. Not unless you're on estrogen.

Yeah but who has time to wake up in the middle of the night and risk their sleep routine because they didn't nut beforehand.

Some people can deal with the mess, others hate it.