Why are there a fuckton more male robots than female ones?

Why are there a fuckton more male robots than female ones?

Attached: rYFWTiD.jpg (800x800, 92K)

>female robots
Go back

Why do you think?
Are you someone that thinks women cant be robots?. Whats the difference?. So long as they meet all the same requirements as the guys do such as be a virgin whats the difference?

Its easy for men to end in a shit hole like r9K

robots don't need to be a virgin

Do you mean "robots" as in people who browse Jow Forums or in the sense of a general social class? Or actual mechanical robots?

Debatable. What makes you a robot in your opinion then?

Yes they fucking do you retard
Get off of this board
You can literally go outside right now and easily find a boyfriend since males have low as hell standards. Females cannot be robots.

>cripling depresion / autistic ways
>lurk Jow Forums
>no gf/bf

>"You just gotta be sad after you come home from hanging out with your friends and be mad when your gf doesn't text your for 1 hour."

The absolute state of r9k

Do your fingers work normally? Or do they sometimes just cramp at random to the point you have to set them to the normal pose with your other hand? Because sometimes I have to "reset" my fingers with my other hand because the other hand has kind of stopped working.

not everyone one on r9k is a robot. in fact most are barely cyborgs

>as long as they meet the requirments

Here we see the perfect example of how normies ruin every single thing in existence. They don't get it. They ask someone who gets it to explain to them. Its a concept that you can't really explain but those in the know get it. Now that you've explained it to them in the best of your abilities they think they know what they are talking about. They start calling things it. They believe the grasp the concept of it. They think its just a cool slang word and not a word used to describe a concept that has no current words in the English language to accurately describe.

Women can not be robots. Men are hunters, women are receivers. You must be a hunter to be a robot.

>cyborgs
this word brought the downfall of this board desu

A woman can simply look nice, go outside and men will flock towards her just as they do online. She's simply a virgin and frustrated because a handsome 6' 2" man has not asked her out.

>25+ year old virgin
>has tried to get laid
>always failed
>has tried to make friends
>always failed
>its not even a possibility that a person would ever approach you for no reason.
>you are tool that has no use.
>you can hardly feel any emotions anymore

Because female robots play weird RPG games and also don't go on Jow Forums cause of the "tits or gtfo meme" and also some females will just leave out the fact that they're female and you just assume they're males when they're not.

Attached: IFoundAqtCatGirl.jpg (425x600, 291K)

is dragon quest considered a weird rpg series

Does anyone have that pic that shows all the types of users on this board.
Not the meme one that says robots are failed normies.

A robot is just having little to zero social skills. Everything else is just a consequence (virgin, depressive, neet, etc
)

I remember you.
Thanks for this catgirl again.

Also females don't know what true loneliness is

Females live life on easy mode. It's much easier for them to have friends, romantic partner, and successes in life. (Education system biased towards females and affirmative action. ) Even if they are failures they can always get a rich bf or cam whore.

>tits or gtfo meme
it's hardly ever used nowdays

I don't know, maybe.
That's what a failed normie is, robothood goes deeper than that, newbie.
Maybe that wasn't me and someone else but thanks, now I'm never gonna post this again out of someone remembering me.
>"Also females don't know what true loneliness is"
Repeating the same thing constantly all over the board doesn't make you sound more corrigible.
Yeah probably but still.

Attached: HatobaTsugu17.jpg (1050x1400, 370K)

is that a real question? youve got to be joking

How is it more easy for them to find romantic partner if a bigger percentage of the incel population is male? That means there are less men available.

Also they have menstruation, that must be a nightmare.

R9k is a hostile enviroment for female outcasts. The same way Tumblr is hostile enviroment for male outcasts.

>>has tried to get laid
that makes you a failed normalfag, not a robot.

There's no female robots, just tranny robots.

Also who fucking cares, a robot is a robot!

What is an original robot then?

Women should lower their standards overall.
While they crave for the Chad cock, guys feel disgusted at the sight of the stacy roastie.
Stop being entitled.

Attached: natalia-tellez-criticas.jpg (678x510, 43K)

Men are more likely than women to develop ASD, so there's that.

If the fembots date the malebots, they both could become happy.

if you have to ask, you don't belong here and need to fuck off.

I'm asking you for your definition. Is it really that hard for you to type it out?
>mfw when 2018 and r9k still can't define what it means to be a robot

not really
one of the two will ghost the other or breakdown suddenly

It's still a hastle dealing with robots hounding over you just because of your sex I bet. The only girls I can imagine going here are depressed edgy ugly tomboys (or lesbians) talking about inane non gender specific things.

BECAUSE FEMBOTS DONT FUCKING EXIST.
not original enough

That's the normie filter. You can't put "robot" into words, it's something you have to experience to know how it is.

For a time then the roastie will monkey branch over to someone better unless mr robot can keep a hoe in check.

Damn now I want a tomboy robo gf :(

Males just have a harder time in the social world I guess. This isn't a redpill statement. Both sexes have their ups and down.
It just happens one negative of being a man is that your more likely to turn on society and become an outcast. Why this happens tho is probably hard to tell, I bet you could find trends, but it's probably a case to case sorta thing.

Because whenever we post we are told to leave

>You can't put "robot" into words, it's something you have to experience to know how it is.
Oh well I guess everyone can claim they're a robot.

>mfw when 2018 and you're still here
fuck off normalfag you are not a robot, you just want to feel different and special.

I can't put my experience into words. But I can tell you I felt it and now I'm a robot.

>femb-
you know the rest

Because females (no matter how ugly) can get attention and sex when they want to and male robots simply can't, no matter how hard they try.
I'm so tired of explaining this over and over again. Read more on this board before asking retarded questions