R9k is now filled with redditors. le underage memers and normies

r9k is now filled with redditors. le underage memers and normies.
How do you feel about it?

Attached: chon.jpg (720x898, 68K)

I wish I could say I feel hatred but I lost capability of emotion long ago

they'll get bored and go back to Jow Forums eventually

It was bound to happen some day.

I just see niggers in that pic. No lawyer or rocket scientist will dress like that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.21_[2018.05.23_00.41.08].png (390x584, 280K)

No these are real plebbitors. The kind that get offended if you call a woman a hole. The kind that blame Jow Forums every time someone has a right wing opinion on any other board.

>now
is it 2011 again?

Go back to /Pol fragget alt right

I honestly don't give a fuck. If we really didn't want normies invading the board we wouldn't have let the greentext "meme" leak to normie sites.

yeah, the downfall of r/incel and summer vacation are the cause.

i agree that people coming here expecting anyone to actually be a virgin is annoying, but virgins can be entertaining sometimes too.

>tfw no good greentext stories about wizard robes or spilling spaghetti in class anymore

lawyers and doctors would wear suits probably

At least my filters avoid them.
Incelposting is the worst thing to happen to this board.

no you are actually underage and it's easy to tell

How come no one ever talks about these guys being rocket scientists and engineers?

Attached: homeless people.jpg (1024x768, 344K)

Because underaged teens lose all emotions as they hit puberty

Wuz they kings n shiet?

I really wish I was underage, then I'd be outside having fun and talking to people

rachel is based

Wait so incels come from Reddit? What the fuck??

yeah and no, they feel the need to say so because they want to seem edgy and different from everyone else but it's just a defense mechanism for their own emotional blur

fuck the right off then

>fuck the right off then

I have nowhere else to go

how about a grave

That costs money

>we
No only faggots do that. The worst of the worst faggots come here, think its all a ironic joke then run off to other websites to share what they learned

no it doesn't idiot you think they are just going to leave your body in the street if you don't have enough money?

I want to be fired into space when I die

who cares if they get offended, let them get upset not my problem

that sounds extremely s o y and retarded

at the taxpayers expense of course

>/Pol
>fragget
Fresh off the boat from r*ddit I see...

Attached: blackface.jpg (552x617, 30K)

and why the fuck would anyone pay for that

>rocket scientist

Attached: apustaja amused.png (713x611, 26K)

who knows. i just know that before we had a bunch of virgins, places like reddit and other Jow Forums boards would insult Jow Forums with the idea that "only basement dwelling virgins would call a girl a slut"

people were misogynistic, yeah. but that included a lot of regular guys who were just mad about a breakup, losing a friend who started dating, or just gay. original Jow Forums was always called Jow Forums 2.0 because most threads were about how to deal with relationships. daily tripfag drama was a big thing too, mostly about people cheating on each other or sending out nudes.

the whole incel thing is probably whoever got left behind after everyone else grew up, combined with newfags having almost nowhere else to openly hate on women. i don't think it's a big deal that there are so many self proclaimed virgins now, but the repeated blogging about how they have never had a girlfriend misses the point completely of >tfw no gf or any other meme here.

it's my human right

ain't humans got no given rights goddamnit what the hell you talking about boy

>niggers in space

Attached: shiiet.jpg (960x727, 102K)

you'll see one day i will be shot into space like spock was in that star wars movie and i hope to smash into jupiter or something

Are we really not allowed to say they all look alike? Black men and women all have black eyes and the exact same textured hair

>How do you feel about it?
That you're a newfag because only newfags think that redditors made a difference on this board and not habbo hotel or project chanology. Stop pretending that you're not amongst the cancer that fucked this place up. It used to be fun to be racist, now it's serious fucking business and you can't say nigger without being paired with an actual bunch of neckbearded losers with a gay boner for aryan blonde men.
You could go a day without being forced into a politically oriented discussion. Now even the most benign of subject has to be about muh politics.
Boring
BORING!
YOU FAGS ARE FUCKING BOOORING!
You made this place boring and you only have yourself to blame for it. You let your contrarian issues take control of you and, so, everywhere you go, you bring your enemies with you.
Things were fine before you fuckers came along with your clubs, clans and groups. We could call each other faggots, retards, niggers and neckbeard without the whole discussion turning into super serious social issues.
I hate you all.

reddit tier posts bye
BYE

damn i've never even been to reddit. good bye friend!

go suck a fart you weenie.

I can relate and I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing

go back
to reddit

oreimomomomo

>they feel the need to say so because they want to seem edgy and different from everyone else
When did it become edgy to state how you feel. Are you supposed to downplay your own feelings to fit in?

because they are lying and being delusional

Why do you always post fake tweets to try and control the narrative?

Attached: 11145555.png (640x480, 39K)

>reddit
>bad

If that's true then why are they growing every year while this shithole site becomes more of a ghost town?

Attached: 1527109049415.jpg (500x550, 171K)

Ok what would the appropriate response be?
Also how do you know they're lying and being delusional?

because they clearly are

Reddit is Normie filth.

Attached: _20180524_225756.jpg (1260x2613, 383K)

>Ok what would the appropriate response be?
Nvm just take your (you).

i'd smash this 26 year old white chick

I didn't think this place could get worse but it did.
Why doesn't poo poo pee pee make them flee in disgust anymore?

Attached: 1491948242256.jpg (464x404, 56K)

>underage memers
>normies

The robot is pleased with this offer of new souls

welcome to the machine

Attached: e0f36c43306f1e952a7069d22891d487.jpg (550x500, 77K)

They're stealing our shit
This means war against 9gag
Anyone?

They're already there
9gag
Cowbelly tv
Ifunny
Everywhere
Solution is war

Just leaving this here, in original fashion.

Attached: _20180524_224936.jpg (1193x2518, 482K)

>he doesnf know about autism fashion.

Hey lurkers, if you really wanna see somethin, go here