Reminder for balding anons

1/2

Ah user, I have the same problem as you, though I'm 25. You have it a bit harder than me, but of us are early balding because average age of starting balding is 35.

There are different treatments with different side-effect profiles. Most treatments DO NOT provide regrowth, just "maintenance". Some young people may experience moderate regrowth though.

nizoral shampoo (ketoconazole) - weak anti inflammation, anti-seborrheic agent, safe.
minoxidil - local blood flow increasing agent, side effects are rare and mostly local but hair become dependent on it. Safe.

Finasteride - systemic 5alpha-reduuctase inhibitor. Stronger that previous treatments, large fraction of people get maintenance on it, donald trump takes it. But lowers libido and may give brain fog, and in some very small fraction of men leads to permanent side effects. "mostly" safe

Dutasteride - stronger alpha-reductase inhibitor (also inhibits both of them), similar and stronger effects than finasteride, stronger side effects in larger proportion of men. Reduces oiliness of skin, thus reduces acne.

Setipiprant - experimental anti-inflammation drug, costs 5$/gram, gives the same or more effect as finasteride, but without any sexual side-effects. Also lowers skin oilyness like dutasteride. Isn't available yet but brave people buy the substance in bulk... I'd went the same route if I had more money. Safe (clinical trials were conducted for setipiprant as an anti-asthma drug, it is ruled out safe)

Fevipiprant - stronger setipiprant

RU-58841 - experimental but well-tolerated topical anti-androgen, a bit hard to buy, very strong but gets decomposed in blood in minutes so the effect is only local. Stronger than finasteride. Safe. I want to get on it.
There are other topical antiandrogens - flutamide, spironolactone, they should work but I haven't heard much about these

Attached: bald.jpg (886x340, 50K)

2/2

There is also dermarolling but it is painful and prone to bacterial inflammation, that being said it helps some people.

Also big doses of multivitamins (several times the norm) help.

Also you should wear a hat in sun and do not wash your head every day, have 1-2 days between washing, this will keep your head less oily because oil glands grow and manufacture more oil once they sense you have washed it away. This takes nutrition away from follicules.

Also don't believe anti-masturbation priests, it simply doesn't work, and in many people effects may be different. For example I have the opposite effect - once I don't fap a day I have larger T, more oily skin, more acne (and presumably more hairloss), so I fap every day.

Also there is a very radical treatment of dropping your T almost to 0 and getting on estrogen, of course it is only applicable to traps and femboys, and it works strongly for regrowth but still does not help in all cases.

And last but not least: realistically all these treatments except the most radical one are weak, so if you really want your hair and you don't want various side effect you should get a hairsystem and learn how to apply it. Other anons will say that it's fake and stuff, but it is really invisible and nowadays women (and some men!) are fake with layers of makeup on their faces anyway.

Just give up
Go with the onions baldandbeard look

I just shave, having a good shaped skull means it's not the end of the world.

Wish I could rock the Jason Statham look but my brain looks like it is trying to explode out of my skull.

I have 2 white hair strand, and my hair is receding.

Whatever

>average age of starting balding is 35
JUSTED by my own genes, not that it would be the first instance though.

Just shave it all off, trying to hide the balding only seems insecure and desperate. Accept it like a man.

These are methods of coping for anons that have given up. I don't give up just yet.

nah, keep your hair but stop giving a shit
like a true alpha

Attached: chad.jpg (980x490, 58K)

Stopping to give shit about your looks is the way of the neckbeard

Setipiprant and Fevipiprant are so expensive you might as well just pay for a hair transplant.

I tried dermarolling and minoxidil 5% for a few months and had some noticeable gains (I'm between the stage 3-4 in the pic), but I had to stop because of external reasons in my life.

Do you guys recommend RU-58841 after the research you've done? I have my doubts about trying Dutasteride and Finasteride because the side effects are quite scary, some men even report they were unable to get erections after using it, I'm not going to try a remedy that's worse than the illness.

Finasteride is the only thing that actually works. If you take it early enough, you will never lose a single hair. Even if you stall like a moron, you will still regrow 30% of the hair that you've lost if you start taking it. Men did not experience any side effects at higher rates when taking the drug vs. placebo in Merck's clinical trials. Ignore the vocal minority that are often autistic hypochondriacs who claim they have lost their lives to the drug and just take the damn wonder pill that is Fin.

Stage 2 at 22 y/o

Oh well. C'est la vie.

Attached: 1518157985922.jpg (600x450, 463K)

i tried minoxidil 5% , noticed a bit sronger hair , but i got a wild sprout of dermatitis in my forehead, i ve read that this is due to the glycol used for the drops , its supposed to not happen if you use it in foam as it uses a different medium to deliver the mynoxidil into your skin, once i try it i will comment.
As for getting hair surgery remember that its just a trnasplant from your back head to the hairline , if you have nothing to transplant you are shit out of luck .

Be patient , at the rate the biotech is progressing , in 10 years max there will be tech to grow a batch of your scalp with young hair to transplant back , so dont lose hope and start saving

>noticed slight thinning by my temples
>immediately shaved my head
you can't go bald if you're already bald.

Finasteride is a weak drug, it stops hairloss in merely 30% of men and doesn't allow regrowth at all.

Actually same.

I don't want to look anymore unattractive help.

Its amazing how we went to the moon but can't find a cure for hair loss. My shit was perfect until about 25, now my temples have gone back a bit. Still have it better than a lot of guys my age (27), but damn i know for sure the hairline went back. Not sure what it will look like by 35, probably not good. Hoping at least I don't develop a bald spot in the back

tfw 27 and at stage 2 feels good man

Thats why you aim for Dutasteride which is essentially Avodart, because its significantly stronger.

Didn't the japanese guy develop a cloning technique and is doing trials.