I have 10 days to make 800 dollars

i have 10 days to make 800 dollars.

im a waiter am i fucked?

or could i sell some shit and no i cant borrow money from anyone.

Attached: fuq.jpg (250x225, 7K)

Have you considered doing something potentially illegal for quick cash in such dire times?

Attached: 1526418456900.png (421x766, 268K)

just be yourself
spgahettio

What do you need $800 for? And yeah, just sell useless shit.

u are fuked
800 its a lot of money

Sell some shit, be the best you can possibly be at your job for tips, ask your coworkers if you can pick up some shifts and try and find out if there's some place you can donate plasma. You get like 100$ for that.

yes but im too much of a pussy to do anything illegal and jail will make everything 10 time worse

Mow lawns for money???

Attached: 1444239536172.png (400x381, 108K)

its for my rent i have about 80 dollars to my name so far

orgnoli

>step 1
>buy vapes
>step 2
>sell vapes to high schoolers
>step 3
>profit??!!!?!

Then I'd do what said but what will you do next month?

best advice in the tread thank you sir

actually save my money instead of blowing it all on useless shit like a retard i have a spending problem

You could get a title loan against a car if you have it, or a cash advance from any credit cards you have.

post paypal
originalio

Sell off some of your useless shit to other retards with spending problems? Remember to stop buying that unless shit until your rent has been paid.

What the fuck is Jordan Peterson doing there?

we have the loan system for a reason, goy

Attached: jew.jpg (501x585, 74K)

Slang on my corner; you'se a goner.

>i have 10 days to make 800 dollars.
may i ask for what user?

Do NOT do this. The biggest jew of them all.

Why are you renting if you can't afford it? Gonna need a few roommates if you can't pull $800 in a week.

Where do you live? If you come hang out at my place and let me treat you like my pretend bf during this holiday weekend Ill pay you $500

800 dollars rent is super cheap.

T. California poor boy.

I'm not into dudes.
Or females (males)
Otherwise I'd steal this offer from op.

Suck 8 hundred dicks for a dollar each. That's eighteen minutes per person, though, you'll have to be awake for ten days and finding that many gays might be difficult.

Living a life you could only dream of.

post btc wallet
i'll send 0.2 btc

Can you talk to your landlord? Do you have a day when you're expecting the money to come? Can you pick up extra shifts at work?

Sell shit on craigslist, sell anything that isn't necessary to your survival.

Buy a bunch of flowers for cheap, show up to a college graduation over the weekend, sell the flowers on the street. (The college will sell flowers for a 200% mark up. If you keep your prices lower than that, you'll make a killing.)

Mow lawns, lay mulch, landscaping, etc.

If you're in a big city steal a squeegee from a gas station and was peoples windshields at red lights. Do it quick before they even consent. Some will pussy out and pay you. Others will probably scream at you, but so what?

Search craigslist for odd jobs

Actually you can get like 400 USD per month if you do it eight times in a month, but this in ten days, you get no bonus and thus it's more like 75 you'd make in ten days.

>first donate
>get twenty-five
>second
>fifty five
>next week same pattern repeats
>cannot do more than two in one week, must have day in between
So actually that'd be one-hundred-fifty dollars, you're right. Though it depends on the area, and they reject me more than any female ever has due to not having a slow paced Chad heart.

>is ur protein good
>ur iron
>ur fat
>ur blood pressure
>ur weight
>ever had gey sex user XD
>more than four tattoo
>even one prison tattoo
But really the BPM is brutal.
>oh noes your BPM is one O one one beat over the limit too bad user
>oh no we've noticed this happens to you too often, and even though it hasn't happened enough to get you deferred for six months because you out fox us by only coming every now and again to avoid the rejection limit we will reject you anyway and make you go to heart doctor because fuck having actual rules XD
>are you not glad to get this twenty bucks when in the 70s they gave out twenty bucks then xD
>le have a nice day

Or he suck 8 dicks for 100 dollars.
Should be easy if he has some lipstick. P

split the difference and suck 80 dicks for 10 dollars each

How does someone not have minimum $10,000 emergency fund?

Go buy a gf you fucking faggot

Get out.

If you were born rich you cannot be a robot.

If you are successful you cannot be a robot.

We have no jobs here, our parents failed us, we have nothing.

Easy way to get/make money is using Grindr if you want fast cash your gonna have to work it

Ok how about this I'll give you 50 dollars if you time stamp and shove a banana up your ass and post it, another 15 dollars if you color you penis 100% with a marker

I offered you money if you posted either of those 2 you fuck boi

Sell shit and take as many hours as you can for the tips

Live stream playing videogames

lrn2 gamble you nerd