B-but I thought looks meant everything

B-but I thought looks meant everything...

Attached: eo5oq1.jpg (408x600, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AtxSehSsWCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Money and power and status are also important (thought admittedly not that important). I think the official order is looks>status>power>money

Being a rich Jew will get you anything you want within the realm possibility on the face of this Earth. You can be the ugliest fucker in the world, but being rich and Jewish guarantees you any girl you could ask for.

But he is a poo...

Money and Power Trump looks.
Give me a billion Dollars and i will be drowning in pussy

power and money are ultimately just signifiers of status, though personal preference does come into play (some bitches like money a lot, etc.)

status is more important than looks because looks ultimately cap out, but if you look good enough your looks can get you laid by themselves pretty much.

that said, anyone can fake status and women will buy right into it because they are stupid and cannot figure anything out for themselves. they look to men to make all their decisions, and so if you decide you are high status, they will think you are too. you have to have complete confidence in your assessment of yourself, though, because women are emotionally-minded and will detect it if you are even the least bit uncertain.

He's a failed actor. Not rich at all

Yes but dude is 6'3

Attached: images (27).jpg (478x642, 26K)

Thta site /tv/ gets all their hollywood gossip from had a write up abotu how shes a dom and cucks him with other men nearly every weekend and he gets off on watching.
big if true

>fake status and women will buy right into it because they are stupid
I love those "prank" videos where the guy rents some expensive sports car and women on the streets just get into his car when he asks them.

I bet those same girls have those ultra deep introductions on Tinder and OkC where they say they don't care about looks and money they just want an intelligent man in their lives.

Attached: 1518240491094.png (80x50, 1K)

Really?
Any sources? Please.

Dude i dont have it saved. Go to tv and make a post about it.

4/10 man with 4/10 woman.

What's the problem?

Shes a ten to me

Hes a paki not a Jew

I could go to the strip club right now and take a selfie with a hot woman. It doesn't mean shit.

Thats his wife. orignalty

This, they're both ugly as shit. Despite that his status puts him infinitely above her.

He hit her with dat show bobs shit

he's not ugly though.

Really?
She has beautiful eyes, skin, eyes...
But most importantly
Massive jugs

She has a decrepit ghoul face and her tits are so fake they're probably tacked on for photoshoots. She even has a receding hairline and the shittiest proportions ever see. Get your eyes checked.

Theyre not fake.
Look at dem titties all mushed up
youtu.be/AtxSehSsWCw

His brother looks like a better looking version of him.

Attached: 9D949A53-0DA8-4E60-949F-21AC99F85F48.jpg (207x308, 25K)

For one, he's a good looking guy. Second, you know he's probably packin plenty Pumba to be pounding that pussy.

Attached: bigpig.jpg (782x525, 85K)

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women

Oregano Scarface mentality

Yeah hes not even that ugly desu.

Attached: 37A9D82F-27BA-4318-8BA2-8BB206BF976A.jpg (400x600, 91K)

Ok but those titties are damn fine

Attached: 20180524_194036.png (985x918, 812K)

She is richer than that guy, and isn't nearly as high status as her
not as rich as her rich, not a jew

they fake titties tho

Attached: its-a-fake.jpg (720x480, 74K)

Is my big boy ready to fuck her mommy.
This tits are going right where they beling.
In your mouth.
Suckle on them like a baby so youll grow big and strong.
Thats it be a good boy for mommy.

Attached: latest.jpg (800x1201, 156K)

Nope, those piglets are real, boyo.

They look weird to be honest. probably sag, have huge areolas and point in different directions

No theyre perfect desusenpai

Attached: Christina-Hendricks-naked-boobs.jpg (1280x2048, 477K)

He prolly got a big dick

Jeez, he looks like that rip off E.T, the one that whistles.

she's 43.
literally an old hag who can not even bear children anymore. of course she has to settle now.

Cash is king

obvious shoop da woop is obvious
learn2internet

Attached: 1525169845038.gif (487x560, 898K)

No its legit
Look it up

I can tell just by looking at the pixels
Also burden of proof is on you

What anime is that from gorgonzola

elliot rodgers dad is one ugly mf
i think it goes status > looks > power > money
thats why u see so many ugly guys w hot girls, cus they have good attitudes and they have a nice status around his friends/people he relates to.

>shoop da woop

Jesus. What year is it?

???

he looks cute, nerdy but in a good way. Look at that full head of hair, jawline, nice teeth, symetric and broad face, and to top it off, he is tall. This is the very definition of lookism