Any other fembots get jealous of the cute girls who get orbited here

Any other fembots get jealous of the cute girls who get orbited here

Attached: CN-bDLOUEAATqqt.jpg (375x542, 22K)

>jealous of beggars getting scraps

You could have beta orbiters or you could have me

>t. Chad

This, I sometimes post my face in hopes of getting recognition but no one notices...

sometimes but then again idk if I want random people on the internet unhealthily obsessed with me

feel like it could end up with incidents of stalking

FUCK OFF
ORIGINALY
SAGE

Yeah kinda
I wish I had big eyes like Crispy or cute freckles like Ciara or nice fashion like Muffy

I want a fanbase like those girls have but i'm fat and ugly. Seeing cute petite girls like Kelly Crispy Muffy and so on makes me want to kill myself.

If you lose some weight, enlarge your eyes with makeup and spam yourself online I'm sure you could make it!

Stop being a fatty and you will probably attract orbiters.

I'm objectively ugly. I have to hide threads about them when I see them because looking at them makes me hate myself.

Yes, but it's not like i had a chance to begin with. They only orbit white girls.

Hey, just post your face once. I promise I won't bully you. Maybe you'll realise that you're not actually so bad

No way. I'm also black

It is almost impossible to be less than a 4/10 without being fat. Unless you a4e black, then it's a diffrent story

Obviously

I feel the same way too! I'm not black, but I'm not white either so they wouldn't even consider me worthy enough.

Oh come on, blacks can be really cute as well. Especially for UKfags

Leave your face and your skype. Maybe ill hit you up. I'm not gonna fucking orbit any of you I'll be upfront if your not open to showing me your asshole then you're probably not good looking enough to waste my time on you. Consider this a charity

Seriously... I had one neckbeard who was into me and them promptly dumped. Fuck attractive women

Not to be orbited and have fans here though. All of the girls that get worshiped here are white. Maybe a few Hapas but they're very white passing.

just post it
most women arent as ugly as they think they are
and most mens standards arent as high as women expect them to be

I'm no whiteknight so dont expect me to grovel
but i'll find something to compliment you for, to make it worthwhile

Kill yourself niggerlover

This post is original

Having a fanbase for literally being cute and useless? Thats what you want? What the fuck kind of aspiration is that?

dear ugly femanons,

if you've never had male attention you're just unwilling to online date.

ps. you only post here because you're the lowest common denominator of attention whore

sincerely, user

This desu. Black women are gross, no exceptions.

Don't robots want to be chad and get laid literally for bone structure and doing whatever they want?

Yes. When I see girls like Crispy or Muffy i'm envious to no end at how easy and perfect their lives must be.

One time a robot made a thread about me on here because he was mad his "waifu" (me) turned out to have nudes and be a "whore" (in his words). I had only talked to him once and he never expressed interest in me. Robots are crazy, I'll take my bf of over four years over you greasy weirdos, thaaaanks

I hate that the cute/attractive girls are the only visible ones here so the males view of the female demographic is skewed.

And in the end they're like yeaaah even a socially incompetent 3/10 could get any guy, when in fact that 3/10 in their head is actually a 6/10 with faux poor grooming skills (eg oversized jumper and deliberately frizzed hair).

Fembots don't exist
Eat shit.

Not to mention, they're mostly white.

>black
>thinks i wont worship the very ground she stomps on

Attached: 1522175885534.jpg (960x540, 41K)

Hahaha, talk about issues. The thing that I find about the guys here is that they are obsessed with "pure" as an essential part of a girl's personality (like it's fucking Love Live or something) and then when they find out she has touched her vagina once they freak out.
Also I used to chat with a robot until I sent him a picture of myself and he promptly "dumped" me.

Also I feel like a lot of robots don't understand what "getting attention from guys" is like.

??? For some reason this didnt post before. Anyway, ignore the chipmunk cheeks. I can never tell if I look 12 or 30. Critiques on how to look better would be nice

Attached: 5063CC3F-C290-4FE8-B3C0-52780C6F04A9.jpg (845x1280, 263K)

it almost makes me believe in the whole women live on easy mode meme but then i realize it's only attractive women who live life on easy mode

>Critiques on how to look better would be nice
jaw implant?

this is objectively wrong.

Any """""fembot""""" wanting a relationship could get one just by asking here, that's just not good enough for you, you want to be swept off your feet in the streets.

Images like these are fucking suicide fuel for me.

Attached: 1524184920978.jpg (1683x1605, 455K)

Man this thread just fills me with such an alien, ugly and unpleasant feeling I don't even know how to process it. Just makes me want to avoid it. If this is what women feel when faced with male despair I think I could understand why they hate incels so much. It's almost like an irrational fear, they don't want it to exist so they try to suppress/avoid it no matter what.

Attached: dread.png (500x500, 351K)

Cheek reduction really. Everything else falls evenly in place.

Literally a thread about wishing they were stacy and they don't understand incels, except it's so much worse for us.

You may feel like you are ugly on the outside. But when you say shit like that, it feels like youre more empty on the inside.

ill orbit you
well depends how old you are too

I wouldn't want text on a screen who'll jump the bones of anyone who might give him a chance and will move onto any better opportunity. Who would?

But don't start with the high standards, you have no idea.

you're actually pretty cute
no deformities that i can see, nice hair
kinda robot eyes, but that's not inherently bad

post more a different angle and more body
women are always hiding something in selfies

you look fine, but your sons, if you have any, are 100% going to be incels

man i wish i weren't ugly i just want a cute boy. i know it'd be hypocritical of me but if my only option is to date someone as equally ugly as i am i'd just rather be alone

>ywn be a waifish pale skinned dark hair waifu

not really. orbiters freak me out

i want orbiters reeeee i don't want a bf i just wanna be WORSHIPED

post your face, had the ovaries to, now its your turn

You're beautiful , I'd love you but I'm poor white trash

Post pic, if cute, I'll worship you and send you money.

you should be jealous! how does it feel to know that ciara gets hundreds of dollars a day, just for existing? all she has to do is ask, and numerous orbiters are volinteering to buy her things. she doesnt even have to get nude or anything. we just love her that much. youll never be loved like that, will you? no i dont think so.

Nah, the chubby cheeks are totally moe.

So you hate yourself only when looking at people you consider better? You feel good and happy in your obese body otherwise?

You have more major issues than being fat. Solving those will make fatness solve itself.

Chubby cheeks. No idea if losing weight may help or not since you look skinny already.

Maybe it's just flattering angles or that the photo is good, but you are kinda cute. You went unnoticed because you are definitely not queen material on sight (not an insult, just that those people are like 8-10), still definitely above average.

I'm not that jealous of Ciara really. It's more the adorable "pure" girls that I envy.

You ever piss in a guys mouth before?

i'll orbit you if you're not mean

thanks for the attention guys, I was expecting a lot worse. I'll look into reducing my cheeks or some shit

Can I drink your piss?

sorry you can't keep up with me then

Thanks for admitting that fembots exist, at least.

All women want is attention. Even the below average looking ones like you. Fuck me.

I know, it's like, I know I'm ugly, and I don't like looking at myself, so I don't want to look at anybody who looks like me, and also don't want to foist looking at me upon anyone else.
Guess I'll just stay here with my fantasy life with my husbando.

Haha yeah. I have been here just long enough to where people know who I am when I post, but not enough to start an orbiterfarm. I would hate it, but it would be kinda nice if it came to me organically.

dont do that, you're cute af as you are

Why you gotta be a mean person?

literally just go premium on snapchat or stream and guys will give money to you. youre pretty cute I wish I was a girl to get easy money like that.

>tiesto
forget your looks, you need better taste

Attached: 1448698722451.jpg (547x521, 42K)

If she is what you consider below average then I'm a fucking monster.

according to the Jow Forums advertisement page

Attached: beerbb.png (376x159, 10K)

Sorry, my mum forgot to do the laundry so I had to steal her shirt

i guarantee if you post your face right now you will have orbiters telling you how hot you are

i'd give her a 4/10 which isn't that bad honestly. average isn't bad

literally all these girls are damaged attention whores
any woman is literally leagues ahead by virtue of not being on this list and being hounded by orbiters

D-do you want some of my money?

i don't understand why people post images of themselves on the internet.

I've gotten recognized twice, both cause of my political opinions. Scary as shit.

you do have high standards, higher standards than your equal in attractiveness so too high. i bet you've literally posted that robots and incels just won't lower their standards, while you post this about how the options you do have aren't perfect. you couldn't even imagine what it's like to have no options. fuck women so fucking much.

>another thread calling Crispy a 5/10
FUCK FUCK FUCK MAKE IT STOPPPP

>youre the child of a rave whore

And it doesnt even matter because you wouldn't love me and youd have orbiters in scores like that other girl.

I've literally been called ugly by my own family members. I'm not dumb enough to humilate myself on here.

Not one of those girls are better than a 7/10

whenever i make threads about mental health some guy always responds with don't reply to this larp /he/ made another thread about blah blah blah (which was also me)

>omg guys Im so ugly teehee :^)
>in reality is a cute and just fishing for compliments

Like clockwork

Attached: 298D482B-7BE4-4EA9-B399-795132A276E8.jpg (1022x768, 365K)

oh you're the supposedly ugly asian chick

fembots what is your opinion of this picture?

Attached: oliviawilde.jpg (400x600, 39K)

That is what I want to look like. Cute, small, doll-like, doe eyed... I will never look that way because I am black, ugly, and fat.

and we give them exactly what they want, everytime, night after night. we robots are pathetic scum being consumed by bottomfeeder femoids. i don't know who i hate more.

Probably didn't like the rating she got on /soc/ so she decided to post here knowing that she would instantly get attention.

would scissor/10

she's unironically ugly, but tbf she's probably like 45

Honestly yeah a little bit. I could get a following if I wanted but I'm too worried about my identity going public. :P

Attached: 1518491039562.jpg (265x259, 22K)

As someone who is not a robot and is very handsome and fit irl I wouldn't go for any of those girls. The body type I like is girls with thicker thighs a big ass and some weight on them, but not obese. If that makes sense. People like different things you never know.

Fuck off, not every fembot you see here is an above average stacy

I don't know, maybe I have a skewed sense of the average level of attractiveness, or everyone here does, since people here constantly post only the hot ones. But I considered her a solid 6 just from that photo. Good face symmetry, relatively small face that makes her look cute, clean face, nice hair, slim body.

I am still meeting plenty of people in real life, and I'd say 40-50% of them are somewhat fat, making them fall to average or below average already. Add on the ones with less symmetrical faces and the ones who are older (which is plenty in real life, unless you have college as a base reference), then she is a solid above average.

I swear either the people here have some insanely high standard, live a college life and use that as a reference, or deluded since they constantly 8-10 girls being posted so often around here.

Why do you persist, dude?

Who said she was a Stacy? I would love any girl who would love me back,and go above and beyond to protect and care for them but all women care about these days are fucking attractive men giving them attention and beta orbitors giving them free shit.